SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:27 pm

so Jordan obviously is playing against the odds. Since Storm and Fleur are favorites, Naz not so much (although twitter public change their mind lately).

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IIRC with Blake, there never was any advertising for the ATFR? If they are still listing an ATFR for Jordan, maybe that's good news? Good news meaning he chose a F1 and they are still together?

Correct GA @Allaboutlove pointed that to us weeks ago. We are just not sure who Jordan picked yet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:09 pm

thirteen wrote:@AllAboutLove Hey! I have a question, did you know if Jordan comment and/or reply to any of the girls on Instagram? Smiley
Because I just notice that he commented in a video of Naz singing.
@thirteen Jordan has commented on FB posts (Shari's) and liked posts about or by other girls that are eliminated as well as those still on the show (Erin for example).

I have yet to see him like something that is about/by Fleur or Storm so posted before it may mean something that those who he responds to/pics he likes are not F1?

Not sure but that could be the outlier? Jordan not liking/commenting on something regarding his F1 or F2? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Sorry double post...

I checked Naz's IG and saw that Jordan commented on her IG post with the hashtag #xfactor

I don't think he'd be commenting on her posts if she was F1?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Thanks @Allaboutlove....I agree that the comment is not F1 like.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:40 pm

So maybe back to Fleur or Storm F1 @mercieme?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:03 pm

It seems so @Allaboutlove but a bit surprising that both of them liked that post by Shari on IG calling Jordan bloody rude. Maybe it's a season where they are all ripping on each other.... no clue at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm

mercieme wrote:Based on Jordan's latest IG post with his niece in the car, he is still with his F1 IMO: someone asked Jordan who won & said he will offer a ride in his Delorean if anyone guesses correctly.

Whether or not him & the F1 are happy & will last post show is another question...the AFTR will be very telling....JMO.
Hmmm... considering that there are only a few girls left then more than a few people will guess correctly if they name one of the girls remaining. Odd to say then unless someone doesn't guess correctly? Which is only likely by not guessing one of the remaining girls? Maybe Jordan is going to pull an Art and say he won? So no one guess Jordan wins?

I dunno. Jordan is probably with his F1 and all is fine but I don't get the sense that girls that were on the show (and still are) for the most part are not very excited about him? If the show has been wanting more drama then a Live ATFR/WTA is the way to go if they want more drama? I saw Naz tweeted about the live ATFR so I don't know what is going on. no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:32 pm

mercieme wrote:It seems so @Allaboutlove but a bit surprising that both of them liked that post by Shari on IG calling Jordan bloody rude. Maybe it's a season where they are all ripping on each other.... no clue at this point.
It could be just that... like you I have no clue either. scratch

O/T Since we discussed similarities to Blake's season... just an official update, Blake dumped Louise (posted here) no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Do you think he could have sent all 23 women home  question

From the Bachelor NZ website....

This live event will be hosted by Mike Puru. ‘Women Tell All’ will see the Bachelorettes talk candidly about life in the mansion, share all the goss, plus Jordan will face the girls that were sent home.

This is your chance to find out all about the behind-the-scenes, highs and lows, and the heartbreak that occurred during their search for true love. This event will be filmed LIVE at the SKYCITY Theatre on the 9th of May.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Get-Tickets-To-Women-Tell-All/tabid/5076/articleID/125416/Default.aspx

Last edited by jen689 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:20 pm

That's a really good question and point @jen689.

I think there is a F1 but I just don't know...

The wording is strange that they are calling it a WTA and not an ATFR... scratch

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:04 am

because they did not have a WTA with Art season and maybe decided to have both with jordan? maybe the ATFR and WTA is one and the same?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689