SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sun May 01, 2016 10:04 pm

@AllAboutLove, good point no it is not out yet so I am thinking Naz was 26 questions Erin 29 Questions Fleur ???? questions, with the Woman's Day article out about Naz, does this mean that Naz is next to go ? then Erin and Fleur is F1. Just when I think it is Erin another clue is found to dispute that theory.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Melissa_Jane Sun May 01, 2016 10:09 pm

Karina wrote:@AllAboutLove, good point no it is not out yet so I am thinking Naz was 26 questions Erin 29 Questions Fleur ???? questions, with the Woman's Day article out about Naz, does this mean that Naz is next to go ? then Erin and Fleur is F1. Just when I think it is Erin another clue is found to dispute that theory.

Once the kiwi media found out about this site, they will do anything to distract you....kiwi's like surprise

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa_Jane Sun May 01, 2016 10:29 pm

Melissa_Jane wrote:
Karina wrote:@AllAboutLove, good point no it is not out yet so I am thinking Naz was 26 questions Erin 29 Questions Fleur ???? questions, with the Woman's Day article out about Naz, does this mean that Naz is next to go ? then Erin and Fleur is F1. Just when I think it is Erin another clue is found to dispute that theory.

Once the kiwi media found out about this site, they will do anything to distract you....Kiwi's like surprise
However, I was reading the other day and they were saying that Gab came out with her hair undone, and next scene it was up...or other way around. So Hea is onto something with thinking Storm was original 3

Melissa_Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 11:19 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689