SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:15 am

HEA wrote:because they did not have a WTA with Art season and maybe decided to have both with jordan? maybe the ATFR and WTA is one and the same?
If it is the same why don't they mention Jordan and his F1 in the press release question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:00 am

jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:because they did not have a WTA with Art season and maybe decided to have both with jordan? maybe the ATFR and WTA is one and the same?
If it is the same why don't they mention Jordan and his F1 in the press release question

do you have the blurb?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:01 am

is it possible that they did not announce yet ATFR or decided that the 2 hours will be split and included?

we established that they are on a low budget right?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:28 am

They did have a WTA with Art -- they just called it the 'Bachelor Special' because it was both WTA (the non-F2 girls spoke, including Chrystal, Danielle, Poppy, and Alysha) and then also ATFR (F2 and F1/lead spoke).

I don't know why they are calling it WTA this time instead of Bachelor Special like last time (WTA & ATFR together)?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:50 am

HEA wrote:do you have the blurb?

This live event will be hosted by Mike Puru. ‘Women Tell All’ will see the Bachelorettes talk candidly about life in the mansion, share all the goss, plus Jordan will face the girls that were sent home.

This is your chance to find out all about the behind-the-scenes, highs and lows, and the heartbreak that occurred during their search for true love. This event will be filmed LIVE at the SKYCITY Theatre on the 9th of May.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Get-Tickets-To-Women-Tell-All/tabid/5076/articleID/125416/Default.aspx

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:52 am

Great discussion on no mention of the AFTR....I think they have not used the term AFTR in the AU/NZ series IIRC as @Allaboutlove posted.

I still think there is an F1...and we know that Jordan showed up on Mike Puru's new show recently. But hey if there is no F1, it should be an interesting re-union, maybe the girl he chose rejected his offer laugh out loud...we shall see.

ETA...we need Art's blurb for the re-union last year to compare with what was issued for Jordan's.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:21 am

jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:do you have the blurb?

This live event will be hosted by Mike Puru. ‘Women Tell All’ will see the Bachelorettes talk candidly about life in the mansion, share all the goss, plus Jordan will face the girls that were sent home.

This is your chance to find out all about the behind-the-scenes, highs and lows, and the heartbreak that occurred during their search for true love. This event will be filmed LIVE at the SKYCITY Theatre on the 9th of May.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Get-Tickets-To-Women-Tell-All/tabid/5076/articleID/125416/Default.aspx

thank you @jen689

for me it looks like the same as Art: top 4 will speak up and the F2 will ask "why not me" question and we will end with the happy couple.

however, they may added a segment with the other girls to spice it up. This can be done in 10 min

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:44 am

I am on my phone so I can't snag the post to bring it over.

So Claudia's birthday was this past weekend & Metz was at the party & posted on IG. Could mean nothing but I find it interesting that she tagged Ceri, Naz & Kate who have yet to be eliminated on the post.

ohmetz We didn't find love on the Bachelor NZ but we found each other... Happy 30th Birthday @claudiaconaglen! @catherinelumnz @nazanin.khanjani @ahiggott @sarahann_wallace @katecameron_official @cerijuice @flav00 @daniellemcgough @lindsey.d.harbour

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:16 am

@mercieme says it all these indicates that these girls will be eliminated, why would she tag them in the post ? IMO

Just went onto her IG page she must have deleted the post as I can not find it,she was properly to to take it down what a give away !!!!

Last edited by Karina on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new information)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:08 am

Based on SM and the edit I am (still, back to?) thinking Fleur is likely F1:

- Fleur was one of the last girls to be active on IG (Naz the only other one) so could be that Fleur was laying low because F1
- Currently Fleur is posting pics of her and Jordan that seem very F1 on her public facebook and first posted by @Karina here
- Most eliminated contestants say Fleur F1 as sleuthed by @jen689 here
- SCOUT ranking Fleur's kiss with Jordan as #1 best kiss of both seasons (posted here)
- She was given SQT on GDs and roses each time (only girl so far)
- She recieved Jewelry on her 1st SD with Jordan and has a SM montage by the show itself that is same as Matilda's last year with her jewelry and similar caption (posted here)
- Fleur receiving "future" "love" and other positive storyline captions on the website highlights and many of the photos there Jordan shown more romantic with Fleur
- Fleur received a painting and a rose from Jordan on SQT Ep 13 (so 2 gifts from him now)

If Fleur gets last 2nd SD before HTDs as speculated by @mercieme then I think she is a lock for F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That's a really good question and point @jen689.

I think there is a F1 but I just don't know...

The wording is strange that they are calling it a WTA and not an ATFR...  scratch

In Aus I believe in previous seasons they've had a WTA before the final episode - might be why the episode count is a bit off with the 4 roses next week, they could be replacing an actual episode with a WTA. This would also potentially minimise the threat of an F2 getting mad on television which IMO didn't look great for Art last year (as much as I loved him). If that's the case and Naz is talking about it, maybe she's not in the top two?

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:35 am

jalena1992 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:That's a really good question and point @jen689.

I think there is a F1 but I just don't know...

The wording is strange that they are calling it a WTA and not an ATFR...  scratch

In Aus I believe in previous seasons they've had a WTA before the final episode - might be why the episode count is a bit off with the 4 roses next week, they could be replacing an actual episode with a WTA. This would also potentially minimise the threat of an F2 getting mad on television which IMO didn't look great for Art last year (as much as I loved him). If that's the case and Naz is talking about it, maybe she's not in the top two?
I am not sure since it is taping/airing live May 9 which is when the finale will air too so don't think they could do that when the finale episode will air first then live WTA right after.

I am thinking maybe they are just using the words WTA this time instead of Bachelor Special (which is what they used last year) since it is going to be live and this way the focus is on all the women...

Plus, technically, there can't be an ATFR because going by last year there is no final rose on this show -- meaning Matilda never received a "final" rose  (Bach AU S2 and S3 and Bette S1 never had a "final" rose given to the F1 either).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689