SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:13 pm

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:I am not sure to understand why it is such a bad thing that a guy loves to be chased and immediately jump into the conclusion that he is not interested. I think he made it clear that he thought that the girls who wanted to know him, needed to make some effort to know him too. It is not a one way street on this show. We are no longer in our grandfathers generations when men needed to do all the moves.

anyways. please carry on the conversation. Suspect hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 2498057887

@HEA.....the premise of these series is for the lead to chase the F1. That's how it's been since the show started in the US series. Yes the girls can show interest but it's Jordan's role as the lead to show interest in the few girls he will take to the end which has been lacking on his part. Your screencaps of him kissing the girls is proof as to how Jordan is not even initiating the physical connections with his front runner girls. I don't blame Jordan as there could be other issues like lack of confidence with his recent weight loss preventing him from going all in. However Jordan is the first lead in the history of this show not to chase his front runner girls which is not what we expect....all JMO.

you know, I think a lot of fans liked NZ franchise with art because they thought it was way more realistic to do not propose, start as a friend, then move on etc.

I understand that most fans are upset with jordan's choice (me included) but at the end of the day, we cannot fault a kiwi guy knowing that in NZ, physical contacts is not the norm, that most get married or start a family after 30, etc

Mike Puru said that jordan is a bloke bloke. So to make comparison with US or any other country is IMO not fair.

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 1646190589 2cents

Just to clarify I could care less who any of these folks on the Bachelor / Bachelorette series choose as F1, it's their life not mine. I simply watch to figure out & analyze the show & have fun posting about the show with you wonderful folks on this board.

So for me saying Jordan is not chasing the girls is an observation I have never seen on any of the series including Art's season so not just comparing Jordan to the US series. So yeah maybe Jordan is setting a precedence for the kiwi blokey bloke type guy who waits for girls to show interest in him...we will see if there is Bach NZ Season 3 next year....should be interesting the type of lead they go for next year....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:17 pm

That is fine @mercieme. everyone is allowed to have a different opinion and share it on this forum right? :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:19 pm

@mercieme I heard what you heard about Storm saying she didn't see Jordan as someone who would be committed longterm.

Add in Rebecca and what she said and Ceri as well and it will be interesting to see what the girls say on WTA.

Even more interesting to hear form Jordan for the first time (other than The Cafe) since he's been MIA.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 pm

HEA wrote:That is fine @mercieme. everyone is allowed to have a different opinion and share it on this forum right? :gotcha:

Absolutely ok to have differing opinions....I was just responding to the fact that my comments about Jordan are not because I am upset with his choices....I simply comment on what I see. All good though yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:31 pm

I was bored watching two episode and not seeing him chase anyone. I want to see some sort of interest on the leads part, give me something to work with. The lead can chose whom ever they want whether it's my choice or not, it doesn't matter to me. I too like to analyze and figure out who the lead is interested in, and I didn't see any of that. I'm not interested in a lead who is going to wait for the contestants to fall all over him with no interest on his part.

Even if there was one that we could see he was head over heels for, would at least make it more interesting. When you have contestants eliminated and not having very nice things to say about the lead, it's IMO a bust, in what form I'm not sure but something doesn't add up IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:31 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:That is fine @mercieme. everyone is allowed to have a different opinion and share it on this forum right? :gotcha:

Absolutely ok to have differing opinions....I was just responding to the fact that my comments about Jordan are not because I am upset with his choices....I simply comment on what I see. All good though yes

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was bored watching two episode and not seeing him chase anyone. I want to see some sort of interest on the leads part, give me something to work with. The lead can chose whom ever they want whether it's my choice or not, it doesn't matter to me. I too like to analyze and figure out who the lead is interested in, and I didn't see any of that. I'm not interested in a lead who is going to wait for the contestants to fall all over him with no interest on his part.

Even if there was one that we could see he was head over heels for, would at least make it more interesting. When you have contestants eliminated and not having very nice things to say about the lead, it's IMO a bust, in what form I'm not sure but something doesn't add up IMHO.

would you mind list me who and what things please? because so far i did not read mean or bad things. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Kiwi bloke, blokes-bloke... whatever description used Jordan is still the Bachelor and that's the premise of the show for him to choose an F1 not for the F1 to choose him.

I just don't see him chasing anyone and it's making Jordan's season bleh. He might as well give the roses to the girls and ask them to give him a rose if they like him.

I observe, sleuth, analyze, and critique Jordan as a lead just like any other lead - all is fair game and Jordan is not off-limits just because he is a Kiwi.

JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:05 pm

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:I am not sure to understand why it is such a bad thing that a guy loves to be chased and immediately jump into the conclusion that he is not interested. I think he made it clear that he thought that the girls who wanted to know him, needed to make some effort to know him too. It is not a one way street on this show. We are no longer in our grandfathers generations when men needed to do all the moves.

anyways. please carry on the conversation. Suspect hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 2498057887

@HEA.....the premise of these series is for the lead to chase the F1. That's how it's been since the show started in the US series. Yes the girls can show interest but it's Jordan's role as the lead to show interest in the few girls he will take to the end which has been lacking on his part. Your screencaps of him kissing the girls is proof as to how Jordan is not even initiating the physical connections with his front runner girls. I don't blame Jordan as there could be other issues like lack of confidence with his recent weight loss preventing him from going all in. However Jordan is the first lead in the history of this show not to chase his front runner girls which is not what we expect....all JMO.

you know, I think a lot of fans liked NZ franchise with art because they thought it was way more realistic to do not propose, start as a friend, then move on etc.

I understand that most fans are upset with jordan's choice (me included) but at the end of the day, we cannot fault a kiwi guy knowing that in NZ, physical contacts is not the norm, that most get married or start a family after 30, etc

Mike Puru said that jordan is a bloke bloke. So to make comparison with US or any other country is IMO not fair.

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 1646190589 2cents

@HEA Thanks so much for this info... I think I understand Jordon a lot better. I didn't have any ideal that the average Kiwi guy didn't marry/start a family until after they were 30 or around 30. You mentioned physical contact so can I assume they are not comfortable with public displays of affection? Is so, there is totally nothing wrong with that, but I'm a little curious how Jordon thought he could do a show like the Bachelor and not show any displays of affection? I don't recall Art having any problem with it? Not to compare the two.

None of my questions goes against Jordon's character at all. I'm just trying to understand the guy that I enjoy watching on a TV show. I truly hope you know my heart is in the right place. group hug
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:23 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
HEA wrote:

LoveDovez wrote:@HEA Thanks so much for this info... I think I understand Jordon a lot better. I didn't have any ideal that the average Kiwi guy didn't marry/start a family until after they were 30 or around 30. You mentioned physical contact so can I assume they are not comfortable with public displays of affection? Is so, there is totally nothing wrong with that, but I'm a little curious how Jordon thought he could do a show like the Bachelor and not show any displays of affection? I don't recall Art having any problem with it? Not to compare the two.

None of my questions goes against Jordon's character at all. I'm just trying to understand the guy that I enjoy watching on a TV show. I truly hope you know my heart is in the right place. group hug

It was mentionned by a NZ lady during Art's season.

If I well remember, all the fans were happy that Art did not kiss early on. However, when he did, he sure did... with Dani for example. So I do not remember Art being that openly affectionate unless with the few girls he liked very much at the end.

I do not think we will ever see a proposal with NZ. Never say never but for me they are very reserved people in public.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KatydidC Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:37 pm

Full disclosure... I am really growing to dislike Jordan and am not enjoying the way he interacts with any of these women.

For me, it really isn't about showing affection or not showing affection. It is more about his "ego." There is something terribly off-putting about the way that Jordan appears to convey the balance of power in his various "relationship/s".  It is subtle but concerning.

I would enjoy the show so much more if Jordan would at least appear to be more genuine and to authentically explore (and honor) the different women and their interests & feelings --- whatever they are.

Not sure what he is looking for in his life but it doesn't seem to feel that he is going to find it with this group of women.

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:21 pm

KatydidC wrote:Full disclosure... I am really growing to dislike Jordan and am not enjoying the way he interacts with any of these women.

For me, it really isn't about showing affection or not showing affection. It is more about his "ego." There is something terribly off-putting about the way that Jordan appears to convey the balance of power in his various "relationship/s".  It is subtle but concerning.

I would enjoy the show so much more if Jordan would at least appear to be more genuine and to authentically explore (and honor) the different women and their interests & feelings --- whatever they are.

Not sure what he is looking for in his life but it doesn't seem to feel that he is going to find it with this group of women.
Good Post I agree

Maybe Jordan is a great guy in real life but as a lead he is underwhelming to say the least. I found his incessant need to make the girls chase him over the top and it felt like he made Fleur be in the bottom 2 because that was the first time Fleur didn't want to approach him at CP so it felt like he was punishing her for not approaching and rewarding those who stroke his ego.

I know very little about Jordan when it comes to what he is wanting and that he is MIA on tv/radio leaves me with no choice but to look at what the girls are saying and I've learned that girls don't say those things about a lead just for spite. Usually there's a reason for it (Blake is an example). I give the benefit of doubt over and over to Jordan but it is making it very difficult.

One thing I do see from Jordan's SM is he seems to like to post pics from filming and the artsy shots. I think he liked the adventure of it all and hey, maybe he learned about another aspect of filming industry. As for him as a lead or "catch" for the women? Meh. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689