SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:50 pm

from public Naz facebook, made some s/caps

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Ubuhbu11

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Uyubuh11

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Ijoij11

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:51 pm

^^ no way she is not F1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Both Naz & Fleur are clearly the two posting very F1 like on SM IMO. Naz looks very happy & she is beaming in those pics you posted.

It should be an interesting finale / reunion show for sure....that's the only episode I am actually looking forward to now laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure exactly when filming ended but it is likely that it was still filming when the season aired:
- They started filming Jan 22.
- Jordan's season aired March 7, so 10 days earlier than Art's season (his was March 17) and Art's FRC filming was March 8.
- Jordan's season finale is May 9, Art's season finale was May 6 (AFTR special was taped and aired May 12).
- Jordan's season has a total of 19 episodes (excluding WTA live special) and Art's season had 16 episodes (excluding ATFR special).
- Jordan's season has 3 more episodes and so likely filmed for longer - I am thinking around 1-2 weeks more if so?
- If filming was 1-2 (or more weeks) more to account for 3 more episodes this means possibly filming could have ended anywhere before week of March 13 or March 20.
- Jordan was posting from his personal IG March 13 which had been private before then. March 7 he (or someone else) was posting from his public IG.

Thanks a lot for the input.

Something I read in this thread that also makes sense is that the Bachelor was supposed to be someoneelse and so the girls casted don't really fit Jordan?? Do we know who was initially casted as the Bachelor?

Now speaking of Naz' recent SM activity that you've mentioned HEA, I'm surprised they're allowed to be that active on SM, plus she is not talking about her dogs or her fit lifestyle, all her posts are related to love and the Bachelor ...
I'm so surprised they're allowed to have such SM activity ... but yeah she sounds pretty confident ...

From all the articles I've read it seams that Jordan Mauger is quite disliked, which I really don't get ...

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:44 pm

^^ Yes, jordan is definitely disliked and more.

ego, arrogant and more

He is literally lynched on public NZ place, bullied and such. It is quite something to read. I read pretty much the same about Naz. It is definitely over the top here.

It seems that nobody accept that this is a TV reality show, scripted and edited or just admit it is an entertainment show. Seems that everyone is taking it personally.

I am 100% convinced that all the girls were meant for another bachelor.

I am thinking of a theory here...

In order to speed up and rap up the show, they tape and they send the material to the editors to wrap up each episode.

so IMO, the season started as they thought it would with Claudia the villain, probably Naz too. But then Naz was louder but not that much a villain after all. And once she got her 1on1 butterflies moment it was clear for everyone that Jordan found his F1...

THEN, I think everyone saw the switch and the editors changed their scrip.

I think they were all for Storm as F1, but she got cold feet or just Jordan started to feel for Naz.

Everyone is blaming Jordan for Storm departure.... it is SO stupid to blame him. Storm knew beforehand that she would not get much time before hometown. Lets just say that she did not find chemistry and wanted out... why blaming Jordan for it? Did he had to fake his feelings to please the public?

Then the Ceri episode about kids. Like Loveydovey said it is not as if he asked her to make babies immediately. I did not know that it was a tabboo subject when you are in the premise of knowing somebody. gezz

But yeah, Jordan said that he was suggested to avoid SM because they will be rough. at this stage it is not rough, it is cyber-bullying.

It is pretty much hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 1838857674 IMO

The guy does not deserve that much of hate, nor Naz...

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:59 pm

I only scan through the FB comments re Jordan & yeah it is pretty clear he is not getting the love that Art got. Also the media critique is significant.

I don't know any of these folks so I pretty much remain flat about them. I believe Jordan's perceptions by the NZ folks are shaped by the fact that he used to be an actor & that he comes across very scripted. Even Storm mentioned in one of her interviews that she would like to know what Jordan is like without the camera present. It seems Jordan was very aware of the camera & held back a lot. With some of the very bubbly girls like Naz, she was able to get him lose & be more of himself.

So yeah the NZ public only had one show to compare with & that was Art's; a lead who was very raw & came across as just his dorky nervous self. If the series continues, I expect the NZ public to accept that some leads will come across scripted & it won't be a big deal as it is for Jordan now....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:47 pm

Well, it's kind of sad I feel. To me he doesn't deserve all the bullying. I may be biased as I like him a lot but still. I'm surprized that NZ medias are so harsh. To me kiwis are so laid back and nice ...

About that conversation with Ceri and the whole kids drama, what's the big deal? Just standard conversation of 2 persons trying to check where they are at. At least that was what Jordan was trying to do. But Ceri made the whole thing appear so dramatic. That just illustrated her immaturity once again imo. But for her defense, I think the whole set up in this garage was not the best ... the fact that a garage is not a cosy place, and all the harsh lighting probably made the whole thing a very uncomfortable set up to have deep conversations and you could tell she was really aware of the filming crew ...
She's doing great things outside all of this ... her association and stuff. Hope this will help her grow up a lot. But one thing for sure is that she would be a back pick for the potential first bachelorette ...

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:55 pm

It's smart for Naz/Fleur to post on social media and continue to play their part as women who are interested in Jordan. It increases their exposure and they gain more followers. If they aren't the F1 they can join another Reality TV show and/or get paid for appearances. Plus they probably like the attention they receive from their fans JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:58 am

Is The Bachelor's Jordan Mauger ditching anyone who disagrees with him?

OPINION: I'm an unabashed reality TV enthusiast, and I can usually pick winners and losers with a degree of accuracy that's made me a little arrogant.

But this season of The Bachelor has me completely lost. Week after week Jordan Mauger is sending home women he seemed to really get along with, over completely arbitrary missteps.

Storm isn't ready for Jordan to meet her parents after two and a bit dates? Out. Sarah wasn't keen to abseil? Done. Ceri's parents aren't putting pressure on her to have kids, at the age of 24? Finished.

Even Fleur, who seems to have an actual spark with Jordan, was left in the bottom two on Tuesday night. She'd made a pretty mild joke about not wanting to talk to him, and he said she was being cocky. "It's strange, at this crucial stage, that she would do something like that," Jordan said.

Do what, exactly? You would need a very delicate ego to read what she said as a personal dig. He acted like she'd made fun of his receding hairline.

Jordan also sent Shari home for being too crack up, and Rebecca for studying reality TV at a masters level. That conversation happened after a single date, and two separate international locations. If he didn't know what her thesis was about by then, that's on him.

He's spoken before about not wanting a passenger, but Jordan looks to be eliminating anyone who speaks her mind. He's treating dates like tests where no one else knows the rules, and sending women home when they inevitably fail.

I don't think it's too much of a reach to say that Jordan doesn't look like he wants to be challenged by his potential partner. While his actual personality is pretty hard to read, it seems like what he's looking for starts with "into him" and ends with "agreeable".

It's TV, and it's edited, so who really knows what's going on, but wouldn't it be nice to see a bachelor who's looking for someone who pushes him a bit?

I miss Art Green. Sure, he seems like the kind of guy who weighs his food, but at least he didn't send women home for having a backbone.

Get it together, Jordan.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79171952/opinion-is-the-bachelors-jordan-mauger-ditching-anyone-who-disagrees-with-him

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:53 am

^^ yes I read this yesterday.

This reminds me more of a fan who is upset to do not have found Art Green' s doppelgänger.

Much venom in this article IMO. She makes it very personal with Jordan not understanding that Jordan is a puppet and has no say about edits, voice over, segments of conversation, etc.

Glad she added this at the end of her article: "It's TV, and it's edited, "

Not his fault if he was not inspired with the ladies at the mansion. After all they were pretty much next door girls too. Nothing much to be excited about either...

But now that my focus is on Naz, I am seeing the episodes under another light. Although IMO his first crush was Storm, no question about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:11 am

So I read this and my respect increased for Naz... certainly not for Gab and Kate.........

Bachelor NZ Group Think, Week Five: That was actually pretty racist

segment of the article

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Imagee11
s/cap from the article

Which brings us to last night’s episode. Naz is sitting next to Gabrielle, Kate, and Erin when Gabrielle asks Naz “So what is your full name again?” Weird that they don’t know, since they’re constantly talking poop about her. Before she can respond, a mysterious voice says “Nazareth.”

Is it just me or is that pretty racist? Sort of like if a brown man introduced himself as “Mo” and you immediately started calling him “Māori”? Except maybe that wasn’t a good example because so many people still incredibly pronounce it “Meowri”.

Naz ignores her and replies, surprisingly polite, “It’s Nazanin.” Gabs repeats the name and still manages to make it sound off.

Then that same voice pipes back in with “Nazareth it is, not Naz.” All the other girls crack up before Gabs repeats “Nazareth” in a surprised tone and cracks up again at the idea that someone would name their daughter Nazareth which, in Naz’s case, they didn’t.

There’s something nasty about the whole scene that made me want to forgive Naz for all her narking. Trying and failing to grasp a foreign name is one thing, but completely disregarding someone’s birth name and mocking it in a racist manner is actually just disrespectful.

The Bachelor not only kept this scene in the show but they made it a highlight clip. Was it to highlight a funny moment in the show? Because it wasn’t funny, and it definitely wasn’t to garner sympathy for Naz because she’s too far gone at this point.

Whatever the reason, it was an uncomfortable reminder of the casual racism that is everywhere in New Zealand.

Go Nazanin.

:thud :sourgrapes: hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 1838857674

Anna called Naz "thingy", and this mean racist comment?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:24 pm

jen689 wrote:
Is The Bachelor's Jordan Mauger ditching anyone who disagrees with him?
OPINION: I'm an unabashed reality TV enthusiast, and I can usually pick winners and losers with a degree of accuracy that's made me a little arrogant.

But this season of The Bachelor has me completely lost. Week after week Jordan Mauger is sending home women he seemed to really get along with, over completely arbitrary missteps.

Storm isn't ready for Jordan to meet her parents after two and a bit dates? Out. Sarah wasn't keen to abseil? Done. Ceri's parents aren't putting pressure on her to have kids, at the age of 24? Finished.

Even Fleur, who seems to have an actual spark with Jordan, was left in the bottom two on Tuesday night. She'd made a pretty mild joke about not wanting to talk to him, and he said she was being cocky. "It's strange, at this crucial stage, that she would do something like that," Jordan said.

Do what, exactly? You would need a very delicate ego to read what she said as a personal dig. He acted like she'd made fun of his receding hairline.

Jordan also sent Shari home for being too crack up, and Rebecca for studying reality TV at a masters level. That conversation happened after a single date, and two separate international locations. If he didn't know what her thesis was about by then, that's on him.

He's spoken before about not wanting a passenger, but Jordan looks to be eliminating anyone who speaks her mind. He's treating dates like tests where no one else knows the rules, and sending women home when they inevitably fail.

I don't think it's too much of a reach to say that Jordan doesn't look like he wants to be challenged by his potential partner. While his actual personality is pretty hard to read, it seems like what he's looking for starts with "into him" and ends with "agreeable".

It's TV, and it's edited, so who really knows what's going on, but wouldn't it be nice to see a bachelor who's looking for someone who pushes him a bit?

I miss Art Green. Sure, he seems like the kind of guy who weighs his food, but at least he didn't send women home for having a backbone.

Get it together, Jordan.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79171952/opinion-is-the-bachelors-jordan-mauger-ditching-anyone-who-disagrees-with-him

Thanks for posting this.

IA a lot with what is said since there's a pattern that Jordan has created and IMO isn't into any of the girls and himself said he is relying on those who approach him so he doesn't get a pass from me just because he is the Bachelor.

I think Jordan was full of it with this line of his towards Fleur "It's strange, at this crucial stage, that she would do something like that," Jordan said when he was totally fine with Naz playing games "at this crucial stage" at the RC. Rolling Eyes

I don't need to compare him to Art Green to have this opinion either because to me Jordan is just a typical Bachelor who is going through the motions but adding in to this that he just doesn't seem that genuine about finding love at all. That's fine and it is his prerogative but he has clearly established a pattern of contradictory behavior that seems to emphasize that if someone doesn't stroke his ego they're out.  hmmm

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689