SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:44 pm

So I just went back and had another look at the article on Scout again to see if there was a comments section. Sometimes you can get more information from that avenue. There wasn't but what I did notice was I think Scout have changed their The Bachelor banner at the top of the page.

Scout is actually owned By MediaWorks who also produce The Bachelor. Which also explains why they didn't actually show any clear photos of the girl - if it was the Herald that got the photos they would have splashed it on the front page!

Anyway - Storm is right in the middle of the banner with Alicia to the right and Naz a couple over on the left. They had this "theme" with Matilda last year where she was more predominant in photo layouts than the other contestants. The other thing I have noticed is that TV3 have now put up Storm's first meeting with Jordan after she got out of the car on the extras section of their The Bachelor NZ section of their website. In the first episode the meeting was cut back.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ.aspx?gclid=CJvXzOe20MsCFQ0JvAodLvkHaw

She's quiet and reserved and not 'in your face" like some other contestants but after their one on one date (which actually had the most amount of snogging) I'm thinking that she could be in the F4.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:50 pm

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Bachel10

Here's the banner I was talking about in the previous post.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:57 pm

Katiebelle wrote:...She's quiet and reserved and not 'in your face" like some other contestants but after their one on one date (which actually had the most amount of snogging) I'm thinking that she could be in the F4
I agree Storm/Jordan have had the most physical chemistry thus far. It seems like he's into water sports. Storm doesn't like to swim. I wonder if that's a deal breaker question

More info about Storm from the Bachelor website...

Storm is a travel consultant and loves to read, cook, watch films, play tennis and board games. She considers herself outgoing, adventurous, fun and caring and fearless! She wants a guy who is likable, confident and thoughtful.

What is something about you that most people don’t know?
That I just can’t eat bananas and don’t even like being around them.

Describe your dream man
Warm, genuine, loving, funny, outgoing and he needs to be himself around me. I never want to doubt that he doesn’t have feelings for a second!

What do you think your motto will be for your time on The Bachelor New Zealand?
“Be yourself, be kind, have fun”.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Storm/tabid/5060/articleID/123704/Default.aspx

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That hair looks awfully long when comparing to the arm. I think it's the girl in the white dress in the middle of the pic. Do we know her name?

Yes I'm pretty sure that it is Naz - she is the only one with hair that long. Fingers crossed that it's not a F4 date or even worse a LCD!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:05 pm

jen689 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:...She's quiet and reserved and not 'in your face" like some other contestants but after their one on one date (which actually had the most amount of snogging) I'm thinking that she could be in the F4
I agree Storm/Jordan have had the most physical chemistry thus far. It seems like he's into water sports. Storm doesn't like to swim. I wonder if that's a deal breaker question

More info about Storm from the Bachelor website...

Storm is a travel consultant and loves to read, cook, watch films, play tennis and board games. She considers herself outgoing, adventurous, fun and caring and fearless! She wants a guy who is likable, confident and thoughtful.

What is something about you that most people don’t know?
That I just can’t eat bananas and don’t even like being around them.

Describe your dream man
Warm, genuine, loving, funny, outgoing and he needs to be himself around me. I never want to doubt that he doesn’t have feelings for a second!

What do you think your motto will be for your time on The Bachelor New Zealand?
“Be yourself, be kind, have fun”.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Storm/tabid/5060/articleID/123704/Default.aspx

I really like her - she's my favourite. She didn't seem nervous when she was kayaking with Jordan. I love water sports but would rather swim in tropical calm blue waters rather than the chopping wavy beach that's common in NZ. Maybe she's the same. And IA they have the only real chemistry we have seen so far. I liked his date with Shari but didn't he only give her a quick peck? The only other one I have seen a spark with is Fleur - I hope he gives her a one on one soon. Ceri has the single date tonight so it will be interesting to see if they have any connection.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:05 pm

Katiebelle wrote:hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Bachel10

Here's the banner I was talking about in the previous post.
Thanks for the insight and posting the banner. Do the placement of the other women have any significance?

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:05 pm

I agree at @Katiebelle regarding Storm being a lock in for F4.

Storm's dad is the top police officer in their town & gave the interview to stuff (link below). Storm's dad sounded pretty positive about her chances.

I think Fleur makes F4 as well. Anna (the moreFM wildcard who was has been eliminated did an interview with moreFM & stated that Jordan had instant chemistry with Storm & Fleur & that she thinks he will end up with one of them.

Any one has an idea on how the NZ public will react if a non-NZ girl is the final girl?

http://i.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/77710145/fairlie-woman-storm-halkett-attempting-to-win-the-bachelors-heart

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:14 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Yes I'm pretty sure that it is Naz - she is the only one with hair that long. Fingers crossed that it's not a F4 date or even worse a LCD!
Jordan seems to want a sweet, thoughtful women who gets along well with others and doesn't bad mouth them behind their back. I don't see Naz as F1. Maybe she goes far for the drama to keep people watching. It does make great TV JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm

mercieme wrote:I agree at @Katiebelle regarding Storm being a lock in for F4.

Storm's dad is the top police officer in their town & gave the interview to stuff (link below). Storm's dad sounded pretty positive about her chances.

I think Fleur makes F4 as well. Anna (the moreFM wildcard who was has been eliminated did an interview with moreFM & stated that Jordan had instant chemistry with Storm & Fleur & that she thinks he will end up with one of them.

Any one has an idea on how the NZ public will react if a non-NZ girl is the final girl?

http://i.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/77710145/fairlie-woman-storm-halkett-attempting-to-win-the-bachelors-heart

Great question regarding the bold. My first reaction on the first night was - hey where are all the Kiwi girls?

But everyone loved Poppy last season and Fleur comes across as nice and genuine so I don't think it is going to be too much of an issue.

But if he does pick Naz (Iranian and currently living in Brisbane as sleuthed by Stuff http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77731111/the-bachelor-nz-troublemaker-naz-is-a-bodybuilder-and-model-who-lives-in-brisbane)

then by going by all the negative comments on SM already I think it would be a major problem and they as a couple would get a lot of flack.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Just spotted this as I was catching up with the news. Seems that Ceri won't be in the F4!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78092179/has-bachelorette-ceri-mcvinnie-already-moved-on

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Andrew Dickens slams The Bachelor NZ calling it a "dishonest, disingenuous, dinosaur of a programme from another age".Andrew is saying that Jordan has been involved with acting and the media and that the show i scripted and Naz is playing a role as is Jordan. I live in NZ and there is a lot of discussion that the show and this one particular is scripted.
The photo and the pony tale peeking through looks like Naz she is getting a lot of TV coverage.
I have met Alicia she was a receptionist/administrator at an animal welfare place albeit a brief meeting she has beautiful luminous skin and greeny eyes and seemed quite bubbly. I suspect that she is nervous on the show

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:27 pm

I just saw the same report about Ceri....she is a gorgeous girl but she appears to be in the friend zone with Jordan so far; thus I am inclined to believe that she is no longer on the show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689