SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Thanks for the info, CapsCat! And welcome!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Welcome1 to the new posters I missed yesterday, probably due to the maintenance issue we had.

Thank you for sharing your information with us! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Thanks for all who share what they know about Caila. It's greatly appreciated. I will file all the info away in the back of my mind and form my own opinions when I see her on my screen.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:54 pm

RS was wrong about Greece - overnight dates and FRC are in Jamaica.   Here is Caila and Ben -- body language with the knees dividing them doesn't look romantic to me.   no no

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  · 9m9 minutes ago  
(SPOILER): Ben & Caila's overnight date last night. Was a fireworks show 4 them when they went for a swim later on

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 CTUSeb6UYAAl5Au
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Aw, I'm sad we won't get to see Greece. They look really cute together. It's hard for me to really analyze body language when it's so far away. They did get fireworks though, which is apparently a good sign?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:08 pm

^^There are more photos in the video thread of them. It is hard to analyze from far away but that was my initial reaction.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:08 pm

Doesn't look like any fireworks between these two which may be why they had some literally. They are sitting far apart too for a shot where they don't have a table separating them. I think Ben is just going through the motions with everyone but Lauren where he had his hands cherishing her face. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:02 pm

**edited**they look fine IMO. If they were any closer they'd be practically straddling each other...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:07 pm

I don't agree but to each our own. He seems turned away to me. (His knees) but we are far away
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:11 pm

More than any other lead, Ben is probably itching to get filming over and done with. He's probably counting down the dang days. Lol

Well, just from pics/and short clips, he has nothing there with Amanda or Caila. Hopefully he has something good with JoJo..

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:14 pm

I guess I'm not really taking RS' word for it that this is Lauren's to lose anymore. Seems like he is being foiled. The knee thing does look awkward but I don't think it means he is desperate to get away from this girl. I'd rather see video footage then make assumptions. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:34 pm

I'm not taking RS's word and never did. It was Ben's behavior and body language with Lauren that spoke volumes to me. No one but Ben let me know he was into Lauren the way he was with her in those photos. Sure it's just a snippet here and there, but there's nothing going on with Ben and Caila, imho. I don't need RS for that, just my two eyes. If any new pics surface with Ben acting like he was with Lauren (he looked like a totally different Ben than his usual "spinning the wheels Ben) then for sure there's a chance there's something there. But so far, I don't yet see it in the pics shown.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg