SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm not taking RS's word and never did. It was Ben's behavior and body language with Lauren that spoke volumes to me. No one but Ben let me know he was into Lauren the way he was with her in those photos. Sure it's just a snippet here and there, but there's nothing going on with Ben and Caila, imho. I don't need RS for that. Just my two eyes.

JMHO
I don't need RS to tell me that Ben likes Lauren either. I saw it with my own two eyes as well question But I also don't think that just because he is very into Lauren, it means he doesn't like Caila or JoJo and has already made his decision. I won't write off the other two girls based on a few blurry photos and RS saying the season was over midway through, especially not now when he has been wrong a few times already this seasom. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Not writing off anyone. Anything can happen. JMO but based on how Ben was on K's season he can't act very well to save his life and the few pics I've seen, the only ones where Ben seems genuinely smitten and his body language is leaning into a girl a lot is Lauren. None to go by with JoJo so she is an unknown but based on the few seen just taking random guesses that Ben is smitten with Lauren and not into Caila, nice as she may or may not be.

RS doesn't really come into the equation for me but that's purely because I speculate/sleuth like I do on Bach NZ/Bach AU/Bette AU where there is no RS. So I pay him no mind, right or wrong he may be I don't even bother. Again, no biggie it can change. But I don't see any body language on any of the photos with Caila that indicates Ben is into her as he is into Lauren. jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not writing off anyone. Anything can happen. JMO but based on how Ben was on K's season he can't act very well to save his life and the few pics I've seen, the only ones where Ben seems genuinely smitten and his body language is leaning into a girl a lot is Lauren. None to go by with JoJo so she is an unknown but based on the few seen just taking random guesses that Ben is smitten with Lauren and not into Caila, nice as she may or may not be.

RS doesn't really come into the equation for me but that's purely because I speculate/sleuth like I do on Bach NZ/Bach AU/Bette AU where there is no RS. So I pay him no mind, right or wrong he may be I don't even bother. Again, no biggie it can change. But I don't see any body language on any of the photos with Caila that indicates Ben is into her as he is into Lauren. jmho
That's fine and as I said earlier, I'd rather see video footage like we saw with Lauren and Amanda where there was an obvious difference. A few photos aren't enough for ME to say he isn't into someone. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not writing off anyone. Anything can happen. JMO but based on how Ben was on K's season he can't act very well to save his life and the few pics I've seen, the only ones where Ben seems genuinely smitten and his body language is leaning into a girl a lot is Lauren. None to go by with JoJo so she is an unknown but based on the few seen just taking random guesses that Ben is smitten with Lauren and not into Caila, nice as she may or may not be.

Good Post yes Sleuthing in those threads and Bach Canada, is an example of the way it used to be. Way more information was discovered by old fashion sleuthing than RS's trusty sources could ever cough up his way.

The pics make me think Caila is F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 pm

I am still betting Caila will be F2.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Caila final 3? Where does that leave JoJo our possible Bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:20 pm

eversotrue wrote:Caila final 3? Where does that leave JoJo our possible Bachelorette?
RS did say Britt was going to be the Bachelorette at first so who knows? maybe Caila will end up being loved as much as Kaitlyn?

I do definitely see him letting JoJo go at F3 though.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Agreed- the Bach Canada threads are so much fun and remind me of the old days.

Although a few snapped photos are not enough to convince me either, I do recognize the BL difference in the few photos we do have.
He is VERY into Lauren from what I can see.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Being from the Caribbean, I'm glad to see that the Fantasy dates are in Jamaica.beatingheart

Based on the body language she's the possible F3.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Even the one in the water is like awkward as heck. He doesn't even has his arm fully around her. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:43 pm

eversotrue wrote:Caila final 3? Where does that leave JoJo our possible Bachelorette?

I never thought JoJo was the potential next Bachelorette. Nothing has given me that indication yet.

I'm still keeping her in the potential F1 category.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I never thought JoJo was the potential next Bachelorette. Nothing has given me that indication yet.

I'm still keeping her in the potential F1 category.
Anything could happen. We haven't seen any of her and Ben together at all. We know she had two one on ones before HTD too.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg