SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:04 am

She resembles Catherine Lowe in that photo! I think she is naturally beautiful.

Back to top Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Eagles4Ever wrote:As far as Caila, I am a close friend and thought it would be helpful to clarify a few things before the show airs in January, especially as it relates to her past relationship prior to traveling to California.

Caila had a serious relationship BEFORE attempting to meet Ben through the Ohio Bachelor try-outs. She broke up with him before she made the decision to see if she would be considered - this was the second time the couple broke-up. Caila had the utmost respect for her past boyfriend, cared for him deeply, and never had a bad thing to say about him - in fact, called him to let him know she was considering going on the Bachelor.

If Lauren won and is Ben's choice, I am happy for him and her. As far as Caila, she is a special friend who always went out of her way for me, was and is someone I will always trust, and while not perfect, is genuine and real.

She told me she was hoping to find true love and hoped Ben was the one.

Thanks for the info Eagles4Ever. She seems like a level headed gal who has a maturity level beyond her years considering her involvement in quite a few avenues. The fact that they broke up before, IMO indicates she/they were uncertain if the relationship would be a forever thing. Sometimes, knowing from experience, when you're in a relationship, and you're not sure if you want to continue, you don't normally go blabbing to people that you are having thoughts of a break up. You think about what your family and friends are going to say, you're hesitant of just going through a break up.

Going to the wedding perhaps made her realize she doesn't want to get married with the ex, and decided to call things off which in most cases would be a surprise to her family and friends if she didn't mention it. If the opportunity arose to apply to be on TB, she went for it, but at the same time, those that are friends or family of the ex, may think it's a slap in the face to him. The fact that she even called him before hand (Same situation as Catherine Lowe) tells me, she respected him and wanted him to know before word got out.

A class act move IMO. I wish her well, I can totally see her and Ben together. I think, even though we haven't seen much interaction with the two of them, other than split second pictures, Ben just might have a hard time between the F1/F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:24 pm

^^I am happy that Caila is in the F2/3.  From everything I have read/seen about her she is a lovely gal.  Her close friends support her it appears and that says a lot.  It is always easy to judge another person's actions but you don't always know what they are thinking and I would like to give Caila the benefit of the doubt.  I am looking forward to seeing her on TV.   yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:47 pm

I agree. I have been very fond of her since the beginning.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:24 pm

I just get a vibe that she is a hidden F1.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:04 pm

KK4 wrote:I just get a vibe that she is a hidden F1.

We say it every season, and I'll say it again, she may very well be! We will do everything we can to prove it one way or another regardless of spoilers. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:29 pm

I think she is so gorgeous!!!

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:40 pm

I like what I saw of Caila from the promo. She seems outgoing. I hope she has a sense of humor as well.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:45 pm

RS' latest update has some not so flattering comments about Caila. I'm not sure what to think.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Lol. The person that allegedly sat next to her at the auditions describes someone that is completely off her rocker. Worse than an Ashley I. 2.0 and I like Ashley I. cantstopl 

Honestly, I was rooting for Caila because it's nice to see someone that doesn't look like the typical "winner" come out on top but there is no way Ben is picking her if any of this is true.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Yeah... posted in the other threads earlier on, but no surprise to me. Anyone labeled as the Biggest Flirt and "can work a room" is not, IMO, someone that I care for. But that's just me. Neither is someone who puts themselves on a Hot vs Not website. Really attention seeking, IMO (yes they all are but meh).

To me Caila seems like someone who wants to just "win" and is in it to win it. I always go with my pre-season thoughts and usually they pan out correct at the end so I won't be surprised if Caila turns out to be someone I don't care for.

I also won't be surprised if Caila initiated/instigated Ben having her pick her up in that promo. She seems kind of "bossy" and fake to me. Just a vibe I get.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Welp. Quietly hopping off the Caila train laugh out loud.

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg