SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:18 pm

I still think she is very impressive young lady and if she brings the entertainment factor I will end up liking her. But I wouldn't be surprised if Ben only brings her to the end so the audience won't be too mad at him when he dumps her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:Welp. Quietly hopping off the Caila train laugh out loud.
friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:26 pm

I knew it! Something about her just seemed fake and attention-seeking even in the 30-sec promo. Add to that everything we've heard about her privileged background and possibly breaking up with the bf to come on the show, I could just tell I wouldn't be a fan. It seems like she'll be the Britt of the season, with everyone talking about her and either loving her or hating her.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:30 pm

I think Caila will be the Britt+Kaitlyn of the season. A mix of the two. Glad I am not the only one that had an off vibe about her day one. And I will stick with the vibes. Never steered me wrong yet (other than I should listen to them more) laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:43 pm

So a jealous girl sends Reality Steve an email about Caila trying to stand out at her auditions. Isn't that the purpose? Big deal!

What does 'Disney Princess' mean?

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:45 pm

tvwatcher27 wrote:So a jealous girl sends Reality Steve an email about Caila trying to stand out at her auditions. Isn't that the purpose? Big deal!

You know Caila, right? It seems the people that know her(not just from a distance) stand firmly in her corner and love her. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:46 pm

I'll wait and see along with the others. I pre judged Jade and was so totally wrong.

She has a lot of credentials behind her for such a young girl which tells me she's very motivated. It appears she's in the F2, so I'm sure Ben has her in that spot for a reason. If she was totally off her rocker, I can't see Ben forced into taking her there. I realize sometimes they have no say, but she really is cute, and looks like she has a great outgoing personality.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:46 pm

For anyone looking for it, here's what RS said:

I wanted to share something with you that I received yesterday in an email. And I’m only sharing this because it’s relevant to the season. Plenty of times I’ll receive emails about contestants and I take everything with a grain of salt. Some of it ends up being true, some doesn’t. But read this email and then I’ll explain:

Hey Steve!

Not sure if this would be useful to you at all, but I actually sat next to Caila Quinn at the Cleveland (really more Akron area) auditions at the Hard Rock Rocksino this summer. I knew she would probably get on the show…she was wearing a SUPER sparkly white dress, perfect hair and makeup and spent almost the entire time flipping her hair around and making duck faces for pictures that I do not think were being taken. She also kept dancing in her seat to nonexistent music, which was slightly obnoxious. To me, she came across as very fake, but more power to her! It worked since she got on the show. Someone with the show walked by us, stopped and did a double take to look at her, and wrote something down, so I had a feeling she impressed someone. I also snuck a peek at her application because she was twirling it around like a psychopath, perhaps as a prop for her dance routine to no music. Lots of canned answers to the questions, plus I got to see her name. Reminded me of a less dorky Ashley Iaconetti, but definitely someone who is going to ride that wave of Bachelor fame until the last possible second.”

I share this because, well, this is basically EXACTLY what I’ve heard about Caila this season. Here are some of the things I’ve been told that describe her: “center of attention,” “Disney Princess,” “Little Miss Perfect,” “weird,” “always on for the cameras…” Sooooo yeah, looks like this person who saw her even before all this started had her pegged just by sitting next to her. Basically, I think Caila will be one of the more polarizing figures this season. I have a feeling she’s gonna be someone that the audience will either love or just flat out be annoyed by. That’s the impression I’m getting. I mean, is it really that far fetched to think this is true when in her HS senior year yearbook she was voted “Best Hair,” “Best Smile,” “Biggest Flirt,” “Most Likely to Date a Supermodel,” and “Most Likely to Host His/Her Own Talk Show?” Probably not.

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:48 pm

^^One thing for sure about Caila, she will be entertaining this season. She already is.  hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Yes. This stuff sounds like Its from a jealous girl who wasn't picked in Cleveland and maybe some of the girls who were voted off the show early. She can be the center of attention, but so what? These other ladies should have competed better IMO.

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:51 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^One thing for sure about Caila, she will be entertaining this season.  She already is.    hehehe

Right? I can't wait laugh out loud.

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:52 pm

I can tell you the meaning of annoying   for me has nothing to do with Caila. Hugesmile

tvwatcher27 wrote:So a jealous girl sends Reality Steve an email about Caila trying to stand out at her auditions. Isn't that the purpose? Big deal!

That's exactly what I thought before I read RS's shpeil. Yes, standing out is the whole purpose and it looks like she accomplished that. It appears from the promo she also makes an attempt to stand out. I say good for her. If you're going on this crazy show, then be yourself, it's better than faking it IMO.

ETA: if she in fact was voted all those titles in HS then she must have been well liked.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg