SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:04 pm

Seriously, did Molly wear something with chiffon like tutu in the Rose parade last year?

I think she is adorable.

What I have heard that she owns up to the recent break-up impressed me. I don't get the fake vibe, but then again some of my best friends have been big flirts who have goofy smiles.

I am really looking forward to getting to know Caila and Olivia along with the cuteness of Ben and Lauren. But I like a girl with accomplishments who is fun and sassy, as long as they don't cross over into mean.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:19 pm

She is as cute as a bug's ear! That's what comes to my mind. I look forward to seeing her on the show. (if you recognize that expression, laugh out loud)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:20 pm

I loved her black tutu dress too and I want one just like it. It goes well with this flirty girl and she looks great in black!  friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:26 pm

Realme wrote:I don't know why but to me she just gives off a "fake" vibe in the pictures I have seen of her.  I really can't tell you why I feel that way, just do.  This is JMO.  And the black dress she wore for her birthday pictures makes me think of a princess dress.  Guess she just isn't my cup of tea, would like to see if my opinion changes when the show starts.

Same. And my opinion is no different than viewers who may like her - all based on just personal preference and no different than opinions on any of the contestants pre-show. I never cared for Kaitlyn but still, many viewers were fans of Kaitlyn. Not that I think Caila is Kailtyn, but I just don't care for either one long before a season airs for different reasons. It really is just subjective and waiting for a highly "EDITED" show is, if anything, even less real than just going with my gut pre-edited season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:41 pm

I don't have a gut feeling about any of these people when I have nothing substantial to judge them on. So yeah, I'll wait for what I see on screen. Editing can only do so much and it's not hard to spot manipulative editing.

Also, not really sure what constitutes "fake". I didn't think Britt was fake until she lashed out over not getting a rose then blamed Carly for her elimination. So as long as Caila wasn't a mean girl or drama queen I would stay she's harmless. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:50 pm

It's purely subjective and I just personally like to go with my gut on things. It has served me very well.

As for manipulative editing? I am not so sure it is easy to spot... certainly not on a good edit. Too often a good edit on a potential lead can end up masking a not-so-great person. I didn't care for CS looong before he was even considered the lead and yet, his "good" edit manipulated many to want him to be lead. And a bad edit? Well I find it does more damage than good... it's why my first thoughts on people who are not as well liked (Nick for example) didn't change at all no matter edit or what have you.

Thus I am not waiting for a "good" edit to change my opinion on Caila nor am I waiting for a "bad" edit to justify it. Substantial "evidence" is purely subjective either way, imo and from my experience with my personal opinions on different contestants on this show just being a matter of different strokes for different folks and "evidence" supporting either opinion.

So just subjective and not a "judgment" on someone as a person or because one "knows" the person in question. Furthermore, even if one knows someone personally doesn't mean someone actually truly "knows" them. There's too many times in life where one may know someone and then think, I never thought that person would do/say that. I guess one can only know as much as one knows oneself and even then, not so much.

It is still just a show to me and these contestants will undoubtedly ring true for some and not for others. It's no biggie to me which ones do and which ones don't. Caila doesn't. That may or may not change. TWT.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:58 pm

How much can someone ring true when they went on reality TV to find love?

Would Ben be considered "fake" when he just played along to be The Bachelor? He should be. There are other instinces when contestants haven't been completely genuine. Am I upset about it? No. I guess for me, as long as someone's "fakeness" isn't hurting anyone else I don't feel the need to harp on it constantly. At the end of the day, they are all fame whores to some extent.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:04 pm

I don't get the vibe that Caila is a mean girl or a drama queen at all. I just get the feeling that she'll have a personality that some people will find really OTT and annoying, whereas other will really like her bubbly and life-of-the-party personality. Didn't the e-mailer say she reminded them of Ashley I? That would be the comparison that I would make, as Ashley I had that attention-grabbing and Disney princess quality to her, but she was a nice, well-liked, and intelligent girl. I find people like that exhausting, TBH, but I don't despise them like the mean girls out there. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:09 pm

BlackHalo wrote:How much can someone ring true when they went on reality TV to find love?

Would Ben be considered "fake" when he just played along to be The Bachelor? He should be. There are other instinces when contestants haven't been completely genuine. Am I upset about it? No. I guess for me, as long as someone's "fakeness" isn't hurting anyone else I don't feel the need to harp on it constantly. At the end of the day, they are all fame whores to some extant.
Exactly. They are all the same to me.

I even posted in Ben's thread when he was a contestant about that very thing BUT the difference is I didn't get a vibe about him pre-season about that even if he displayed the "I am here for the lead" more than any recent person I have seen.

Having a pre-season or post-season negative/positive opinion/vibe about a contestant doesn't make a contestant a good or bad person. Some contestants I just like more than others for whatever reason. As with all the contestants. Different strokes for different folks.

As for "harping on it constantly"? I have liked contestants that are well liked and not liked contestants that are well liked. It is certainly easier to be in the former but at the same time, it's still interesting and makes the board more fun to me that there are so many different opinions on TV contestants - which is what my opinion is based on -- the type of person I would enjoy watching on TV.

yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Calia or any of these contestants haven't done anything yet to deserve to be called fake even before the show starts, based off on what her smile, personality or the way she carries herself? .... I don't know but for me I will wait to see how she comes across in motion
( on the show) albeit and mindful of the edit.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 1f49b  friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:18 pm

JMO: Reality TV for "love" is not exactly genuine. For any of them. So I see it as "proving to be genuine" and not "genuine and then proving to not be". It's Season 20 after all and again, just subjective. So I guess I don't see any of them deserving to be seen as real or sweet or whatever just because of this show after so many seasons. TWT if she is genuine. Same for all the other contestants, including the lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:21 pm

All I know is after the last two blah leads, I just want someone who can carry a frickin' show and not be overshadowed so much by the more interesting contestants. Caila has "it" and I think her being described as the "center of attention" and the "biggest flirt" is a positive thing. I want to see that kind of lead and I hope she's the frontrunner for it. I'm excited to see what she has to offer.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg