SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:38 am

IMO it's pretty scary how his followers take his word for everything he spews. Especially when some of us receive info we can't share and know it's quite the opposite of what he claims.

I'm not talking about just this season, I'm talking about the last 6-7 years. I attribute this to the difference between a sleuther and a common viewer. A sleuther will sleuth the information prior to speculating, a common viewer waits to hear any information they can get. Nothing wrong with the latter.

Then there are those like me who doesn't give a hoot what he says. Smiley

That's a gorgeous pic of Caila with the lights as a backdrop. I think she's adorable. I hope she's the next ette simply because she IMO is so cute. From what I know of her, SM, her accomplishments, etc I think she's a real go getter with enthusiasm to succeed. I'd rather have that than someone who has no direction as far as career, and is just waiting for an offer to be the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:51 am

I give Calia major props for ending a relationship she thought wasn't a right fit or for whatever reason, to peruse Ben who she felt there could be something. It's her prerogative and none of us knew the dynamics of that relationship.

I think from her accomplishment and her bio she will make a great bachehelorette. RS can go suck it he is already hating on her

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1f49b  friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:35 pm

I don't see anyone here taking his word blindly. Looking at the information that other posters who know her have provided and seeing what I saw of her in the promo, I personally am cautious of her and have a feeling I'll be annoyed with her. Has nothing to do with RS. There have been a lot of contestants in the pasts who looked amazing on paper, like Andi and Nikki, who I personally felt were unlikable. And, people who didn't look so great on paper, like Jade, who I personally found to be likable. None of us know yet how we'll actually feel once we see her on TV; we're all just going of instinct so far. There's no reason to make it seem like anyone who is cautious of Caila is a stupid, blind follower of RS. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:58 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I don't see anyone here taking his word blindly. Looking at the information that other posters who know her have provided and seeing what I saw of her in the promo, I personally am cautious of her and have a feeling I'll be annoyed with her. Has nothing to do with RS. There have been a lot of contestants in the pasts who looked amazing on paper, like Andi and Nikki, who I personally felt were unlikable. And, people who didn't look so great on paper, like Jade, who I personally found to be likable. None of us know yet how we'll actually feel once we see her on TV; we're all just going of instinct so far. There's no reason to make it seem like anyone who is cautious of Caila is a stupid, blind follower of RS. JMO.

I didn't say that our members are stupid blind followers of RS and I'm not making it "seem" like anything. I said what I think is my opinion. I don't know who follows him from here and it's not a concern of mine. I'm referring to posts that are brought here from his site over the years, from people who email him or wherever it is that it comes from. I'm referring to RS who also doesn't know Caila and only is making his assumptions from what he's told. I'm sure we'll see his opinions quoted in a rag mag soon. Then when the show airs, my non spoiled friends are going to tell me "RS said...about Caila", THAT'S what I'm referring to. Just like he did with Molly and Holly and Vienna and anyone else he didn't like.

For the record, there may be negative posts from people who supposedly know her, posted here, however there are also positive posts from people that know her that can't be shared.

Everyone has a right to post their opinions based on their thoughts whether RS has an impact on that conclusion or not, as I said, nothing wrong with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:00 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think for myself too and will not discern that someone is "fake" based on hearsay and some photos.

Exactly.

Personally, I like to like the show and the contestants.  I go in hoping to like a lot of them, even the drama queens/villians and enjoy the season.  I got back to enjoying the show with Chris' and Kaitlyn's after a couple duds for me (Andi and JP) so I hope the trend continues with entertaining, fun casts.  I like to err on the side of optimism at least until the show starts because I love the show and hope it's a great season every year before it starts.

I think Caila seems great as do many of the main girls.  I didn't want a season of Britt as the Bachelorette but that came after watching her on the show, not from her pre show pics or random comments on the internet or anything RS said.  It came from how her "character" was presented on the show.  I'll wait and see if I still really like Caila and become a fan as the show airs. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:03 pm

Everyone has a fatal flaw if you search for it.  It is more fun let their stories unfold and let the show entertain us.  Even the fav cast members can get a bad edit.  I believe Caila will be a fan fav this season to the unspoiled viewers.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Happy Birthday to my little sister @cailaquinn (12.10.2015). Someone I can truly call family since we first met. Beautiful person inside out. #Sisters for life, and can't wait to see all the great things flow in to your life this year! Also can't wait to see you on the #bachelor and see you express all the #LOVE from your big heart. friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 2764One age older, one year wiser, sweetest soul the same... I love you so much. #bday #friends #soulsisters #hopelessromantics #moveforward #growtogether by @therealclaralee
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:20 pm

i love her smile.......

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1f49b  friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:56 pm

I don't know why but to me she just gives off a "fake" vibe in the pictures I have seen of her. I really can't tell you why I feel that way, just do. This is JMO. And the black dress she wore for her birthday pictures makes me think of a princess dress. Guess she just isn't my cup of tea, would like to see if my opinion changes when the show starts.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:28 pm

All I really get from her pictures is that she's a happy and positive person. Perhaps she will turn out to be a huge phony but even that won't necessarily be enough for me to dislike her. Everyone is a little fake sometimes and some of them have good reason for it. Honestly I get more annoyed at the people who praise themselves for being "so real".

I'm still rooting for her to be the lead right now but of course I may change my mind.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:35 pm

She really does have a great smile. She's a natural beauty. I hope she keeps smiling big and wearing tutu dresses. If it makes her happy, do you, Caila!

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:48 pm

I love her tutu dress, it's so cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg