SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just for me, being most charismatic is a whole other thing from being biggest flirt. I don't see being seen as the "biggest flirt" in high school as a good thing (the younger the age, imo, the worse I see it). It's certainly not something I would be proud of.

As for her other accomplishments, I am not sure what she has done that is so ambitious/accomplished other than getting a BA in Marketing? I understand that is subjective but I don't find that to be something of such exemplary accomplishment that it nullifies all else. Amanda, one of the other contestants, got a BS in Pre-Med and her Doctorate in Dentistry and that still doesn't make her exemplary to me.
FWIW, to the average 15-17 year old high school student, the adult term "charismatic" would equate to "flirt". 

Semantics aside, what exactly does Caila have to nullify?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Sadly, I'm not confident that the average 15 to 17 year old knows the term "charasmatic" or what it means.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:58 pm

She went to a high school that cost 35k/year. Hopefully, they were able to teach the students what charismatic meant! And Carrol School of Management at BC is a top business school in the US, so I don't think there's any denying that she's a smart girl. I don't care about the "biggest flirt" thing, just like I don't care about the "most likely to date a supermodel" thing. No one thinks too much about these superlatives, it's just a popularity contest!

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:30 pm

^^ And that is why I don't attach any importance to these "superlatives". 

Agree that Caila's alma mater is a top business school and that's why her degree is an accomplishment. Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:51 pm

I appreciate that Caila took time to study abroad and learn another language/culture.  No doubt she learned a lot about herself in that experience.  This shows me that Caila has confidence, a sense of adventure and fun, as well as a love of learning.  All wonderful qualities in my book.  I look forward to "getting to know" her this season.
I also think HS flirty equates to confident and friendly in HS vernacular.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:17 pm

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 -the-bachelor--seaso
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-20-premiere-photos-ben-meets-his-28-bachelorettes-16990.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:19 pm

So cute! She looks great in her sparkly dress. fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:55 pm

From the pics, she's one of the girls that looked best night 1. Her dress, hair, makeup..it all worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:42 pm

I love what she is wearing for night one! Classy, classy, it says I know how to look beautiful and attractive and not trashy! She is dressed to look smart and come and find out more about me. Not giving it all out at first meeting. Way to go Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Plus she has gorgeous hair

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 1f49b  fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:18 pm

IA classy dress that looks great on her. I'm not a fan of strapless/ cleavage everywhere. They never seem to look right or fit right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:28 pm

BlackHalo wrote:IMO, all it takes is a quick look at her resume to see she has done more with her life than the average 23 year-old. And good for Amanda!

Yeah great for Amanda, that's awesome. I didnt know that! She might be weird and out there, but that is a great accomplishment!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg