SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:32 pm

I'm pretty neutral on the dress - I've never been a fan of the whole sparkly dress, but she pulls it off. It's a similar look as Catherine's night one dress. I am super jealous of her hair.

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:20 pm

I love her dress. Beautiful while not trying to show too much.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 am

twice wrote:Caila being voted "biggest flirt" back in high school doesn't bother me. It's been five years. Are people not allowed to change? Then again I don't see why being voted "biggest flirt" is a bad thing to begin with.

To me being voted "biggest flirt" in HS is like being listed as the "chicken enthusiast" on the Bachelor. Silly, harmless fun.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:15 am

High school in 2015 is a lot different nowadays from what I know (even in elite schools). It's the hook up culture and not 1940 "most charming/charismatic' with sexting and the like so I don't know where the definition of flirt in 2015 is coming from. I don't see it as a positive thing at all, imo as it speaks to attention seeking which has been stated that is who Caila is (said by those that know her and like her) and her own "Hot or Not" website profile just adds to this, imo. I don't think any of this makes her a bad person though. It's just not someone I would look up to or fan over.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:29 am

I'm a young person and I don't think flirting means really anything different these days than it did back then. I always just took it to mean a playful person or someone who likes to tease with others (in a good way!). I can't be the only woman who likes it when a guy flirts with her and I know I do it on a regular basis back to guys (and even the ladies!) laugh out loud :winkie:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:35 am

laugh out loud I think everyone flirts at some level. It's pretty much par for the course of life and relationships but being voted as such is something else, imo.

I just find it funny because if Kaitlyn had been voted biggest flirt it would likely be seen as a negative thing but imo, Caila has the cutesy look down and more conservative acting/looking so it is seen more as a positive thing to be "biggest flirt".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:42 am

If you can't have fun in HS when can you? Most people do and still manage to be responsible adults IMO. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:53 am

Haha... I guess my idea of fun doesn't include being the biggest flirt in HS.

Honestly though, I think it will serve her well if she is in the running as Bette lead to have the ability to flirt with all the men.
As long as she doesn't venture off into Kaitlyn territory and doesn't fake her affection overly much either. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I think everyone flirts at some level. It's pretty much par for the course of life and relationships but being voted as such is something else, imo.

I just find it funny because if Kaitlyn had been voted biggest flirt it would likely be seen as a negative thing but imo, Caila has the cutesy look down and more conservative acting/looking so it is seen more as a positive thing to be "biggest flirt".  

Before her season, people may have thought Kaitlyn was a flirt and thought nothing of it. Since then she has proven herself to more than flirt with multiple people so people would have reasons for looking at it as a negative now. We have yet to see how Caila conducts herself. She may in fact be more conservative and may indeed be a simple, harmless flirt. I guess I'll just wait and see how she behaves before I condemn the girl.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:04 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I think everyone flirts at some level. It's pretty much par for the course of life and relationships but being voted as such is something else, imo.

Before her season, people may have thought Kaitlyn was flirt and thought nothing of it. Since then she has proven herself to more than flirt with multiple people so people would have reasons for looking at it as a negative now. We have yet to see how Caila conducts herself. She may in fact be more conservative and may indeed be a simple, harmless flirt. I guess I'll just wait and see how she behaves before I condemn the girl.
I actually did post about Kaitlyn way back before she was even on CS's season so I did think something about it.

I am not condemning Caila. Just because I don't see being voted as the biggest flirt as a hugely positive thing (I doubt Art or Matty were voted as such) doesn't make Caila a bad person.

Caila being voted as biggest flirt and even her posting a Hot or Not profile doesn't speak of anything more to me than being an attention seeker -- something which those that personally know her (and like her so they view it as a positive) have stated that she is an attention seeker. I just don't care for overly attention seekers which I find, those that are attention seekers, are usually the most insecure people. The contestants I like the most on these shows are usually not those who are described as attention seekers by those that know them (and supported imo by her being voted a biggest flirt). Art and Matty are probably the opposite of that which is why I like them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:12 am

Those kinds of "awards" are fun and funny awards voted on by the senior class as a joking harmless senior activity about their own classmates and friends.  You will not win awards without a level of popularity. Being voted the biggest flirt means Caila was popular and friendly with the boys and obviously friendly with the girls too or she would not have won so many awards.  It would be considered a positive not a negative to win this award.  JMO HS Educated Former Award Winner Opinion. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:18 am

Haha I like the way you think @seabear yes

I guess I still wouldn't want to win that specific award and wouldn't want to be popular for that reason. No way, no how. I could only imagine the hate that Nick would get if he was someone who won that award in HS and "proof" for all sorts of not so great stuff. So to me, I don't know... if it was isolated and not her posting about herself on HorN and what has been said by those that know her personally it could be an outlier. But even without that, still wouldn't want to win that award! I guess I will see how she is on the "edited" show and whether it really is such a positive thing after all. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg