SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:37 am

Definitely legit but why be by a window?

Congrats to Sasha fans. :claphands
Its been a ride and i am off to buy a small hat for my dinner.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:53 am

This season really has been on so many level's like K's (without the yucky sex and drama - which is a testament to Sam and to all the guys).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:13 am

wow, look at Sasha's face and especially his eyes!!!!!!!!
Those eyes are clearly glowing with love.

I see quite a few people wonder why he didn't show too much affection towards Sam, but I always see how smitten he is. He may be the manly man who doesn't always express feelings, but he always looks at Sam tenderly and affectionately, those are undeniable.

ETA: this is also the difference I see between Sash and Michael, and believe S is the F1 even though the editing and even M himself tried to throw us off. M talks all thing smoothly, does every romantic moves, BUT, his eyes never shows any sign of affection/in love. While the F1 may not be as romantic, his body language says it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:17 am

Totally agree, Peggy! I'm totally swooning over how in-love they look. I love how it was Sasha from day one - Michael was just lust and Richie never escaped the friend zone.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:22 am

DM is claiming those pics are from today. If so I won't be surprised if they were in the hotel for their post finale mag pics, Sam & Snez had mag pics taken at a hotel right on the day of the finale as well. It looks like Sam was glammed up for by a beauty squad earlier as well based on her latest IG pic. Oh well hope the ratings are still good for the network, if not it's been quite a ride for Frosty & the network, JMO.

Congrats to Sam & Sasha, wish them the best. And definitely best wishes to Michael as well, Aussie blokes rule yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:24 am

awwww I've already posted my thoughts on why I though Sash was the right guy for her, so won't rehash it, but yes gotta love that twinkle in his eyes.... I'm happy for them both and wish them all the best.
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Schmoobag wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3284044/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-spotted-kissing-cuddling-hotel-room-hours-finale-airs.html?ito=social-facebook

hmmm ... setup or sneaky paparazzi???

Those photos look a lot like the ones I got a week+ ago that were (as I posted before like K's snapchat on that level of spoiler) but the ones I had were even more obvious than these.

So yup. Sasha is F1 as posted, sleuthed, etc.  :yes:

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 2DA6C19700000578-3284044-image-a-5_1445490496814The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 2DA6C27800000578-3284044-image-a-37_1445494381455The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 2DA6C11100000578-3284044-image-a-35_1445494341582

Where are those AAL?
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:17 am

Flawless wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Schmoobag wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3284044/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-spotted-kissing-cuddling-hotel-room-hours-finale-airs.html?ito=social-facebook

hmmm ... setup or sneaky paparazzi???

Those photos look a lot like the ones I got a week+ ago that were (as I posted before like K's snapchat on that level of spoiler) but the ones I had were even more obvious than these.

Where are those AAL?

I think @AllAboutLove never posted those pictures given to her by her source, but she said it multiple times that she has 99% solid proof that it's Sash. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:16 am

peggy0221 wrote:
Flawless wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Where are those AAL?

I think @AllAboutLove never posted those pictures given to her by her source, but she said it multiple times that she has 99% solid proof that it's Sash. Smiley

@AllAboutLove will you post the photos you got? After the finale airs

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:14 am

The clip of them up on facebook just now - Sam is in the same dress as the spoiler photos

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:37 am

daily article is down by injunction but tons of people are complaining

congratulations @marycegap and all sasha fans!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:35 am

AEF wrote:The clip of them up on facebook just now -  Sam is in the same dress as the spoiler photos

Yep, they caught them prepping for their post finale pics for the mag....probably had light curtains to allow light in for the pics.....but the paps were probably tailing them all day & got wind of the location, JMO.

Here is the clip of them in those outfits.
https://amp.twimg.com/v/e777e8f9-09e0-40e8-876d-d35af55cc381

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF