SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:25 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Snipped

Even things as silly as Michael pretending he had $1K bottles of Cristal on his IG page and yet he got those photos from Google search and uploaded them to his IG pretending that they were his? That's really embarrassing and someone who is selling a false image of themselves.  

AAL, I do trust your information, but did this really happen? affraid  speechless  speechless
I mean, this is just too embarrassing, and hard to believe someone actually did that.

Yes it happened. It's beyond embarrassing.
Here's his post and the image he uploaded from Google images.

Like his fake Rolex watch... it's that he is trying to be something he is not and using SM to do so, while many may do this, it certainly doesn't help his case in presenting himself as not fake and not materialistic -- and he did this all BEFORE the show. And this is just one of many. He deleted 100s of photos on his IG that were all about materialism (which, if he really had anything he wouldn't need to "fake it"). If he wants to be seen differently he should behave differently. He reminds me a lot of Kaitlyn... very self-absorbed and lacking self-awareness and has very thin skin so when someone doesn't like him he hits back. It's actually quite sad, imo, and just makes sense why producers and officials on the show have the sentiment they have and left the "he is like Blake" edit in. One need only look at TV Week Mag's Twitter favorites to see what the official media think and it's not just out to get someone... he has painted himself like that all on his own by presenting this image of himself.

I don't think he is a bad person, just shallow and immature -- emotionally and otherwise.

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 8e1ea7d81bd90209cc297a0dd53d21e9

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 2b2f6606812e3b2c0fe4c303cf53455e
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=604&q=cristal+champagne+&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSJgl4SitwomJLQhoSCxCwjKcIGgAMCxCOrv4IGgAMIVldlKOc4jK9&sa=X&ved=0CBsQ2A4oAWoVChMIsrzKzp_pyAIVSzsmCh28UwcF
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:16 am

I've been trying to absorb the fake Rolex and Cristal thing for the last 24 hours, but it just seems too much. In addition to posting about himself being the next bachelor of the fans Facebook forum and then that rant on IG yesterday about those who are not fans, I just don't get this guy. There is no way in hell IMO he is going to be the next Bachelor. He is just trying too hard to create something that isn't going to happen and it's really embarrassing. On other news Sam has confirmed today that she will be cohosting a breakfast radio show with Rove next year
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:23 am

Wow, that Cristal posting is just awkward. hmmm

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:56 am

Okay, here is the thing: It's perfectly fine to post google pictures of luxury items on your personal account. But this is a guy, who wants people to think he is the victim of the so-called "Top Poppy Syndrome", who wants people to look past his wealth/status/profession, I really have NO WORD. I don't even know what's going through this guy's mind, it's a whole new level of embarrassment.

AAL, you said it best - if he wants to be seen differently he should behave differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:02 am

It's beyond embarrassing.

It's not Tall Poppy Syndrome at all since this guy does this himself personally and it is not a one-time thing either and he is no victim of anyone but himself since he does this himself to himself.

There's nothing genuine or mature about presenting oneself as something one is not. Sad really.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:05 am

@Sundy... yup, no way in hell. And honestly, he only has himself to blame, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:22 am

Completely agree @AllAboutLove. All downhill.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:59 am

This was in the OK magazine official magazine for the show. OK Magazine for the show is like Us Weekly or People mag and tied to the show and also for Sam Wood's season.

To say the official magazine for the show doesn't care for him as doesn't the show itself before the finale even aired is an understatement. It doesn't mean anything about the person himself, just that the view from the show is always one where the media will never do something like this for someone that they think is even close to lead material... if anything, this says the complete opposite.

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 3cb6d91eb278019d473b90a7d46ed6d0
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 Ebc18c2e56510a8e254d331bca5cb3cd
www.okmagazine.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:28 am

Latest on Sam and Sasha in WHO magazine

SASHA AND SAM: “I’LL NEVER BREAK HER HEART”
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/29953804/sasha-mielczarek-and-sam-frost-interview-i-ll-never-break-her-heart/

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 Sam_sasha_bachelorette_1b363ve-1b3640f

Four days after declaring their love on The Bachelorette Australia finale, Sam Frost and Sasha Mielczarek can’t wipe the smiles off their faces: ”We’re seriously so happy, it’s ridiculous!” Sam tells WHO, as her “soul mate” kisses her shoulder during an exclusive shoot in Sydney for WHO.

But as Sasha exclusively reveals, he nearly quit the show: “It got to the point where I was like, ‘I am genuinely in love — I can’t handle her doing this anymore, dating others,’” he says.

Sam and Sasha share their first kiss as a couple during The Bachelorette finale. Photo: TEN
The construction manager, 30, who is based on the NSW South Coast, also reveals his mother applied for him to go on the show but work commitments got in the way. It wasn’t until Sam was announced as Australia's first Bachelorette that he took matters into his own hands, contacting producers for a place and being added to the bachelor lineup a week out from filming.

“I fell in love with her right from the start, to be honest,” Sasha tells WHO, but says the pressure of watching Sam dating other men saw him take a much-needed, pre-organised break from filming to attend a friend’s wedding. There, “I had a heart-to-heart with my mum. She said, 'You’ve never given up on anything in your whole life; you’ll regret it if you walk away.’ ” Adds Sam, 26, “It wasn’t easy … It was our first test, and we stuck through it.”

Today, with plans to move in together within six months and discussions about marriage and babies, "We just know we’re supposed to be in each other’s lives," says Sam.

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 Cover_281015_1b30arv-1b30asj

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:59 am

Latest on Sam and Sasha in OK mag exclusive

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 1d8e23b0841e986691af19882832103asamfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 0b007c687d5592debb747e21ab75a872samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 D0161ed92163ff743c0202570a438ce1samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 23 Fcd17f3fe3acdb214151c0dc2a8e21e9
www.okmagazine.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:55 am

Expose on Michael coming up on A Current Affair tonight
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:02 am

Sundy wrote:Expose on Michael coming up on A Current Affair tonight
What does this mean? @Sundy

It is shocking to me how someone can knowingly go into the public eye and not realize that being 34/35 years old and posting fake images about materialism is going against the very idea that he is not about materialism. I can understand a 16 year old boy posting fake images on his IG but a 34 year old guy? It's very strange, imo. Something not right there.  

Also so weird how he posted that he would have a meet&greet with his 'fans' then changed the times 3 times for "bigger venue" only to 'cancel'.   It's one thing to be targeted b/c of Tall Poppy Syndrome, it's another thing for someone to mislead and misrepresent themselves. It reminds me so much of Blake and makes me wonder if that is why TPTB of the show left it in the edit of Sam's sister saying to Michael he is like Blake/salesperson.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:15 am; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF