SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddings - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:13 pm

He doesn't think she'll get the lead anymore, since she's f2. I'm thinking it'll come down to either Joelle or Amanda. He said she's sexy and outgoing. I think she'll be a fan fave!

Back to top Go down

weddings - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Woah. Was not expecting her to be F2. Makes a lot more sense though on why she isn't being active on social media compared to Caila.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Gallery's up... I believe it is her birthday tomorrow Smiley

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-8U0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:01 pm

I've been told from someone who would know that Becca was the closest with JoJo.

Let's hope JoJo is not another Kaitlyn. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:04 pm

I'm sure not all of Becca's friends are like Kaitlyn. Whitney for starters.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:09 pm

From RS's word-association game about Joelle, where he said he's been told that she's sexy and outgoing, she's probably more similar to Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Does she follow Lauren the f1 and Caila on sm?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Becca and JoJo sure look alike!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Some of the best people are Sagittarians I hear.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:39 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:I've been told from someone who would know that Becca was the closest with JoJo.

Let's hope JoJo is not another Kaitlyn. Lol.

I always assumed that just from the pics we've got, since they were always next to each other.

Can someone remind me why we originally thought Joelle was F3?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:42 pm

I believe it was mistakenly thought that her IG was reactivated, but it had already been activated and was just private during filming. Then there was the rumor she was the frontrunner for the lead and the F3 spot is usually the next lead spot. CMIIW.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:I believe it was mistakenly thought that her IG was reactivated, but it had already been activated and was just private during filming. Then there was the rumor she was the frontrunner for the lead and the F3 spot is usually the next lead spot. CMIIW.

Thanks! I thought there was something more concrete, but I guess not. Oh well, it does explain why she's keeping a low profile while Caila's already started her campaign.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi