SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddings - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:06 pm

I wonder if Jojo was more heartbroken and/or surprised. It definitely makes sense to me that Jojo made it to f2, as Caila already seems very happy so I don't think she would have made a convincing f2. It would have been like Becca all over again.

Back to top Go down

weddings - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:27 pm

We will never know how things actually go down with this show. Part of me wonders if JoJo being a reality tv veteran may have simply been assigned the final 2 role from the gitgo and then offered the next 'Ette role. Plenty of stranger things have happened.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Jojo as F2 makes sense given her SM activity. She isn't following the girls like all the other contestants are. Given that she had the fireworks and baseball date she may have thought she had a shot - but most F2s think they have a shot.

The irony that she followed Nick l(King of F2) long before this season even started filming...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Jojo as F2 makes sense given her SM activity. She isn't following the girls like all the other contestants are. Given that she had the fireworks and baseball date she may have thought she had a shot - but most F2s think they have a shot.

The irony that she followed Nick l(King of F2) long before this season even started filming...

Yeah, my thoughts too. The show has assigned "roles" for lack of better term in the past.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Jojo as F2 makes sense given her SM activity. She isn't following the girls like all the other contestants are. Given that she had the fireworks and baseball date she may have thought she had a shot - but most F2s think they have a shot.

Yeah, my thoughts too. The show has assigned "roles" for lack of better term in the past.

Haha, me three. Well, she can learn a thing or two from him for sure, like watching forgetting Sarah Marshall...
Anyway, with my luck, she probably will end up my fave of this season, because I am stuck in f2 land forever, Nick x2, kiptyn, drew....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:39 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Haha, me three. Well, she can learn a thing or two from him for sure, like watching forgetting Sarah Marshall...
Anyway, with my luck, she probably will end up my fave of this season, because I am stuck in f2 land forever,  Nick x2, kiptyn, drew....
weddings - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698 cantstopl

Ahhh.. I've got to hand it to Nick, bringing the humor wherever he goes but he does have great advice for F2s.

But honestly though, it only shows that sometimes being on a reality show before can be a hindrance more than anything else.
It won't surprise me if Jojo was "trusting" once again of the process thinking she had done reality tv before only to be blindsided.
TPTB know what they are doing and know how to get the F2 to really believe they are the one.
And based on how Ben acted on K's season, honestly, any attention from him more than the boredom acting he displayed with K (imo) may have seemed to Jojo that he was really interested in her.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Well, maybe she and Nick can become a couple and make an F2 marriage. MF would probably wet himself if that happened.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:15 pm

mindless wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I believe it was mistakenly thought that her IG was reactivated, but it had already been activated and was just private during filming. Then there was the rumor she was the frontrunner for the lead and the F3 spot is usually the next lead spot. CMIIW.

Thanks! I thought there was something more concrete, but I guess not. Oh well, it does explain why she's keeping a low profile while Caila's already started her campaign.

On Sun Nov 15th it was noticed she was following two less people.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3197p456-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-sleuthing-sleuthing-spoilers-3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Thankful weddings - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f495 #family #weddings #holidays by @joelle_fletcher
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:41 pm

She really is a stunning girl. I hope I will like her as much for the Bette role

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  weddings - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49b  weddings - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:15 am

Her facial features look so similiar to Becca's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:43 am

I don't think JoJo looks anything like Becca facially. JoJo is sooo beautiful. She has a pretty face and a rockin' body. She needs to get rid of that ugly filter though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi