SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by carraiger Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:47 am

This is cute, hopefully Cosmo have an article about them sometime
http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/celebrity/celebrity-gossip/2015/11/sam-frost-sasha-mielczarek-cutest-moments/?utm_campaign=Contact+SNS+For+More+Referrer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=snsanalytics/
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:32 am

Love her dress! Such a cute couple. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 8367-910 samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 I_got_13 samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 E5kqdm15 samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:11 am

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Captur25

by @viktorianovak
When you get to hang out with Australia's cutest couple ❤️ @fro01 @sash1313 @myer ✨
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:01 pm

Not really radically different than what's already posted, but I liked seeing Sam & Sasha's take on their day.

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Screen%20shot%202015-11-03%20at%208.21.00%20AM
source: Sam's twitter

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Screen%20shot%202015-11-03%20at%208.20.23%20AM
source: Sasha's twitter

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:13 pm

What is the reference to the Statue of Liberty mean?

Love their outfits. His suit matches her dress, both look gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:30 pm

^^My guess is that Sam's fascinator reminds Sasha of the Statue of Liberty in NYC. She, Lady Liberty, wears a similar looking crown. Not exactly, but I assume this is Sasha's sense of humor.

Statue of Liberty

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Oh maybe you're right Litta. I thought it might be something to do with Australia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Great video interview at the Melbourne Cup with Sash and Sam at this link:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/superracing/melbourne-cup-2015-the-bachelorettes-sam-frost--sasha-mielczarek-in-first-public-outing/news-story/c8ca4dbfcfdb1446f20b0fcaf15fce6a
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Thanks AV! It's so nice to listen to an interview where they aren't put into the uncomfortable situation of asking about wedding plans.

Sasha did most of the talking and I like how Sam would nod in agreement!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:25 am

AmandaVictor wrote:
pkk wrote:Love Sam and Sash! I'm over the moon happy for the two of them!!!! Sam's speech to Sash at the end had me bawling. That was sooo raw, real and came from the heart! Sam is my favorite bachelorette, waaaaay better than the U.S 'Ettes! Can't wait to see pics of them at the Melbourne Cup:)

P.s. Does anyone know where I can get the Who magazine online if I'm in the U.S.? Can I download it somehow? I'm dying to read their exclusive interview and see their pics! Or will someone in Australia be so kind and post it if they have it? Thanks!!

Look on the forum from a few days ago. I'm pretty sure the interviews and photos have already been posted.

I still don't see it. I read their exclusive interview and saw their pics from OK mag but not from WHO magazine. They gave a little snippet of it but not the whole interview. According to this: https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/29953804/sasha-mielczarek-and-sam-frost-interview-i-ll-never-break-her-heart/ it says "For WHO’s exclusive interview and photo shoot with Sasha and Sam, pick up the new WHO, out now!"
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:00 am

pkk, try page 9 of this thread, midway down. I believe that's the WHO article.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:15 pm

Face-Palm: the standard response to reminiscing on having a top deck mullet only 8 months ago. Loved chatting to @mamamiaaus about all the horrendous hair choices I've had, and what I do to look after the locks * #mamamia @PanteneANZ #PantenePromise Ps @simoneelise_ you make a little cameo (stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye emoji)❤️ x by @fro01

Here's a link to the video/article that goes along with it. I'm guessing this is some kind of commercial/interview.

Sam Frost once sported a “top-deck mullet”. True story.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping