SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by pkk Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:42 pm

Thanks Litta!!
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by pkk Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Thanks Litta!!
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:45 pm

Thanks Litta!!
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Thanks Litta!!
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:57 pm

I know some international readers can't view TenPlay so I'm not sure if everyone saw Sam and Sash on The Project the day after the finale. Here is a link to a website which has that video:

http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/sam-and-sasha-the-project/?CRE=Plista&CRE_W=underArticle
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Thanks for posting AV. yes I uploaded the video as well back in the thread (I think page 3 of thread) in case anyone can't see it on the site either (sometimes embedded videos are geotagged as well).

Embedding here just in case

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:45 pm

No one can deny that our tradies in Australia are HOT. We have a saying here in Oz that "the tradies get the ladies". Technically, Sasha isn't a tradie, seeing as he has 2 university degrees and is a Senior Project Engineer (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/sasha-mielczarek/a2/114/494).

But, that's what makes him such a lovely man - he still calls himself a builder, when he's actually project managing huge commercial building sites.

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Captur26

by @sash1313

From suit to site! Back into it but missing old @fro01 already! Hashtag cut it out mate! ✂️ @chrisweir05
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:40 pm

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Screen_Shot_2015_11_07_at_11_07_04_am
temporary image hosting

Great banter!

dave_billsborrowJust found this bloke walking alone down the street @sash1313 thought I would shout him breaky. Hashtag Nigel no friends.
sash1313I'll have everyone know that 1. I paid for breakfast and 2. I have very minimal friends and now one less! @dave_billsborrow
dave_billsborrow@sash1313 I have you know I paid for breaky and you just got the water.
dave_billsborrow@davey_lloyd how's work buddy.
sash1313Righto it's official...I paid! @dave_billsborrow you're a tight arse!
davey_lloydYeh It's epic. spewing, I would have loved for you to pay for my breakfast as well @dave_billsborrow
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:10 am

carraiger wrote:samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Screen_Shot_2015_11_07_at_11_07_04_am
temporary image hosting

Great banter!

dave_billsborrowJust found this bloke walking alone down the street @sash1313 thought I would shout him breaky. Hashtag Nigel no friends.
sash1313I'll have everyone know that 1. I paid for breakfast and 2. I have very minimal friends and now one less! @dave_billsborrow
dave_billsborrow@sash1313 I have you know I paid for breaky and you just got the water.
dave_billsborrow@davey_lloyd how's work buddy.
sash1313Righto it's official...I paid! @dave_billsborrow you're a tight arse!
davey_lloydYeh It's epic. spewing, I would have loved for you to pay for my breakfast as well @dave_billsborrow

In case anyone is wondering, 'tight arse' is Aussie slang for someone who doesn't like spending their money; and spewing means you're angry/frustrated. Breaky is self-explanatory - breakfast.

Can anyone work out the following Aussie slang sentence:
'I'm having an avo sanga at arvo smoko'?
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:38 am

AmandaVictor wrote:

Can anyone work out the following Aussie slang sentence:
'I'm having an avo sanga at arvo smoko'?
Disqualifying myself from this one since I know the slang but will say that it was kind of funny how Nigella "showed" this (the avo sanga) with instructions in her new TV show. It was too funny. Been having those since I was small. Prefer it toasted. Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:55 am

On the 2dayfm twitter feed is a video where Sasha gives Rove advice about Sam and Rove's wife Tasma does the same. (sorry I can't work out how to link it)
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:39 am

Thanks for the heads up, carraiger. I tried to embed, but this is the best I can do. Just click on the link in the tweet.

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping