SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Sam's IG post of her and Sash and Sash's IG post of himself and Sam. They look so very happy together!! Lovely to see Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1f60d

sash1313
I like Sam shaken, preferably not stirred! Great time with @fro01 at Who's Most Intriguing Party tonight. Thanks to @trenery for the threads and @azzo01 for styling! #whomagazine

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 11925854_613962392076064_117399060_n

fro01
Who Magazine Most Intriguing Party @whomagazine with my bestie @sash1313

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 12237421_1701796080065518_1116233030_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AmandaVictor Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:01 pm

Some more photos of the loved-up couple from last night. Most of the comments on Instagram about them all say how in love they are. So it's looking like the real-deal (not that there was any doubt in my mind).

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Captur29

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Captur30
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 1710264613 Yay!!

I am so very happy for Sam that good things are coming her way, especially after last year and everything she went through when she was a contestant on last year's Bach AU they filmed for 4 months which was double the time the US show films for and she was an emotional wreck by the end of it and then dumped afterwards and the media was brutal. But she came back strong and as much as people can bag her in Australian media she really has been such a great lead and done an exceptional job. My favorite Bette lead by far!  beatingheart :Nod:

I agree. She took a pounding in the media after being dumped. But that's the media for you - any juicy story with a hint of controversy, and they're there to exploit it. They don't seem too concerned that there's a human being with feelings at the end of their diatribes.

She did a great job with The Bachelorette. It can't have been easy to take such a huge public risk, and hope that one of the men in the bunch was meant for her. Then she meets the love of her life on night 1! She must have thought it was a joke, or doubted what she was feeling for Sash. As she said, no matter how she tried to ignore what she was feeling, she kept coming back to him. He was always the one. This after Sasha initially declined to take part in the show, but then changed his mind when he saw she was the Bachelorette. That's why both Sam and Sash keep saying they're blessed and lucky to have found each other, because under normal circumstances, they probably would never have met.

Poor Sasha was the one struggling during filming, seeing her dating others and knowing she was kissing his competitors. That would have knocked him, seeing as he's a thoroughly decent guy.

But, in the end it all worked out and I have no doubt they'll make it. They're that in love.
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:39 pm

Looks like there might be another photoshoot with WHO. If anyone here has access to this magazine, I'd love the details when you get a chance to share.

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Screen%20shot%202015-11-11%20at%204.16.50%20PM
RoveAndSam's Twitter

Also here's Sam as Alpha Keri's spokesperson on their website. She's in the initial picture (see below) on the first page and then you can link to this text through "our story" with more pics.

source: Alpha Keri

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Screen%20shot%202015-11-11%20at%204.26.08%20PM

Introducing Sam Frost

Australian skincare brand Alpha Keri announces its brand transformation alongside the signing of national sweetheart and TV’s lady of the moment Sam Frost.

Sam Frost rose to fame after winning the second series of The Bachelor. After her public relationship with Blake Garvey ended, Frost moved to Sydney, secured herself a modelling contract and went on to win, not only the hearts of Australia, but captured the heart of her true love Sasha Mielczarek on Channel 10’s The Bachelorette.

Frost said: “I’m thrilled to be making another special announcement as Alpha Keri has always been a brand very dear to my heart. When I was younger I actually had really bad eczema, so I know what it’s like to feel really self-conscious about my skin.

“I still have really dry sensitive skin, so choosing the right skincare brand and products are really important to me. I like my skin to be as hydrated and as soft as possible, so I feel confident enough to show it off.

Sam is passionate about looking her best, but has always been a fan of simple, uncomplicated beauty regimes. Ensuring her beauty products deliver clinically proven results will become ever more important as Sam is increasingly in the spotlight and she finds herself with very little time on her hands. She radiates beauty, both inside and out and we are excited that Sam is joining us.

Honestly, I had no idea that Sam was that big of a deal in Australia. Our (the American) Bachelorettes seem to emerge as D list celebrities, but Sam seems to truly be the AU sweetheart. Maybe I'm misreading it as I'm on the other side of the world, but that's how it's coming across to me. Anyway, good for her. I hope she can capitalize on it, but stay grounded as her life seems to be taking on momentous change.

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Litta123 wrote:Honestly, I had no idea that Sam was that big of a deal in Australia. Our (the American) Bachelorettes seem to emerge as D list celebrities, but Sam seems to truly be the AU sweetheart. Maybe I'm misreading it as I'm on the other side of the world, but that's how it's coming across to me. Anyway, good for her. I hope she can capitalize on it, but stay grounded as her life seems to be taking on momentous change.
@Litta123 Sam is a huge deal and definitely AU's sweetheart overall! She basically made last season of Bach AU and was the star of the show. Then with Blake dumping her and all that horrible stuff the show wanted her to be the Bachelorette and the producers and Network even stated that they would never have done the show if it wasn't for her. It was Sam or no one.

To give one an idea of just how much bigger Sam is than any of the 3 Bachelors (Tim, Blake, and Sam W), there has only been 1 season of Bette and 3 seasons of Bach and yet Bette AU has more instagram followers than 3 seasons worth of Bach AU's instagram. She overshadowed even the most recent Bach AU and the ratings for Sam Frost's season were higher than all of the 3 seasons of Bach AU. That's unheard of in the US where it is the opposite.

Other than Tim and Anna who are more A/B-list in Australia than anything else (or at least, not at all D-list), Sam Frost is likely to be A-list. Her current gig with Rove (who has won, CMIIW Aussies, 3 Logies, the equivalent of 3 Emmy Awards) is really up there. She's definitely more A-list than anything else as is indicated by her being ranked in Top Ten of Maxim AU and then now on WHO magazine on the cover as well and at the event which was sponsored by the company she is now the face of.

I am so happy for Sam. She's a down to earth "chick" as she would say and Sasha seems just as down to earth so they can walk all the red carpets but I don't see them changing who they are - as they call themselves "daggy". It's fantastic, IMO and well-deserved. Sam's a star!

thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Honestly, I had no idea that Sam was that big of a deal in Australia. Our (the American) Bachelorettes seem to emerge as D list celebrities, but Sam seems to truly be the AU sweetheart. Maybe I'm misreading it as I'm on the other side of the world, but that's how it's coming across to me. Anyway, good for her. I hope she can capitalize on it, but stay grounded as her life seems to be taking on momentous change.
@Litta123 Sam is a huge deal and definitely AU's sweetheart overall! She basically made last season of Bach AU and was the star of the show. Then with Blake dumping her and all that horrible stuff the show wanted her to be the Bachelorette and the producers and Network even stated that they would never have done the show if it wasn't for her. It was Sam or no one.

To give one an idea of just how much bigger Sam is than any of the 3 Bachelors (Tim, Blake, and Sam W), there has only been 1 season of Bette and 3 seasons of Bach and yet Bette AU has more instagram followers than 3 seasons worth of Bach AU's instagram. She overshadowed even the most recent Bach AU and the ratings for Sam Frost's season were higher than all of the 3 seasons of Bach AU. That's unheard of in the US where it is the opposite.

Other than Tim and Anna who are more A/B-list in Australia than anything else (or at least, not at all D-list), Sam Frost is likely to be A-list. Her current gig with Rove (who has won, CMIIW Aussies, 3 Logies, the equivalent of 3 Emmy Awards) is really up there. She's definitely more A-list than anything else as is indicated by her being ranked in Top Ten of Maxim AU and then now on WHO magazine on the cover as well and at the event which was sponsored by the company she is now the face of.

I am so happy for Sam. She's a down to earth "chick" as she would say and Sasha seems just as down to earth so they can walk all the red carpets but I don't see them changing who they are - as they call themselves "daggy". It's fantastic, IMO and well-deserved. Sam's a star!

thumbsup

Agree with everything you say, except about Rove. He is mostly miss than hit so I do worry about her radio gig with him. Rove isn't that popular in Australia anymore, and if anything, he is relying on Sam's popularity to drive the show (even though everyone thinks he was just nice to employ her as his side-kick). Sam is the pull-factor for the show. I would be surprised if the radio gig works out as it's a cut-throat industry here and there are so many similar competitive shows at the moment. IMHO Sam doesn't have the voice for radio and Rove is as funny as drying paint, so it will be interesting to watch how they do in the long term. However, Rove is being paid millions over 3 years, so I hope Sam sees a decent cut of the profits for her contribution to the show.

And here she was saying to Sash that's it's just her after the show. Meanwhile, she's doing pretty well financially, what with a new job and the endorsements......
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Video of the behind the scenes at Who Magazine:

WHO MOST INTRIGUING PEOPLE 2015: SAM FROST AND SASHA MIELCZAREK

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/video/watch/30074547/who-most-intriguing-people-2015-sam-frost-and-sasha-mielczarek/

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Captur32

(Sorry, not sure how to upload a video)
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Thanks for the video!!! Hope this couple will be one of the success stories!  :yes: Having watched most of them since Aaron, (the second USA Bachelor), has made me cautious. Hugesmile  I want to be hopeful though, since I really like these 2. yes

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:06 am

'Don't mess up my hair!' Sam Frost playfully chides beau Sasha Mielczarek as she sports wet look hairdo for the couple's first red carpet appearance at magazine bash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3313561/Sam-Frost-playfully-chides-Sasha-Mielczarek-sports-wet-look-hairdo-couple-s-red-carpet-appearance-magazine-bash.html

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 2e555410
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:38 am

Bunch of photos of Sam at the launch of Alpha Keri skincare today. She missed her radio spot today due to the launch.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/newalphakeri/

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Captur33

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3314436/Sam-Frost-absent-airwaves-Rove-McManus-three-days-air-goes-Bachelorette-business-following-bash-Sasha-night-before.html
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:52 am

Sash and Dave the plumber had breakfast together this morning....

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Captur34

by @dave_billsborrow
Early morning breakfast before work. Hashtag don't want to go to work today
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:26 am

Brill wrote:Thanks for the video!!! Hope this couple will be one of the success stories!  :yes: Having watched most of them since Aaron, (the second USA Bachelor), has made me cautious. Hugesmile  I want to be hopeful though, since I really like these 2. yes

Brill, I share your caution. I've so enjoyed their story and really hope the best for them. They seem so well suited for each other. That said, the craziness of Sam's new life causes me to hesitate just a little. The reality couples that seem to have the most success in the real world are those who get back to their normal lives...which is not completely the case here. Hopefully, Sam's new opportunities won't preclude them from building a solid connection and future.

One thing that does give me hope is that Sasha seems like a patient guy...and very solid. He seems to be a cheerleader for Sam to pursue her dreams and seems willing to wait for her to get established before moving towards marriage and kids. Whether they can go the distance remains to be seen, but I will definitely be rooting for them to be one of the success stories.

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping