SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:25 pm

Awww, we saw it coming but like @Litta123 I too kept hoping. I think Sam has had some difficult issues, dealing with SM being one of them. The distance had to have been difficult as there didn't seem to be an easy compromise.

I wish them both well. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 39 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by HodanG Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:02 am

Hey all about love! I'm kinda with you. But may I ask why you changed opinions? I used to be a ride and die fan too!

Ps- she should've picked Richie
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:18 am

Well that's sad, but it seems like they'd been struggling throughout. Sam's definitely a mixed bag for me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:15 pm

Sam has lost her breakfast radio gig and been moved to weeknights, she must be having a very hard time. It's a shame she didn't start with this slot first and get some experience and would not have been as high profile.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/rove-mcmanus-and-sam-frost-have-been-taken-off-their-breakfast-radio-slot/ar-BBxWTuD?li=AAavLaF&ocid=spartanntp

Last edited by AEF on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Gosh, in spite of it all, this is not good news.
Sending hugs to Sam during this transition time in her life. This must be difficult for her.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:59 pm

Thanks, AEF, for the news. I suppose the blessing in this could be that Sam has less pressure on her to dish the details of what happened with Sasha. Since she's only going to be on for 1 hour a day, I wonder how much of it will be banter with Rove vs playing music, etc.

Her comment in the above article about having the opportunity to pursue other commitments leads me to wonder if she will go the route of modeling...or something along that line. She has posted more in recent weeks showing her wearing certain outfits from Myers(???).

I do think it was a case of being thrown into the deep end of the pool...and she wasn't quite ready for it...not only from the radio gig perspective, but also living in the limelight. Anyway, I wish her well.

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:07 am

I do wish her well also and I think she might even go back to what she use to do something with finance I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:46 am

Yeah I agree^ me personally, I wouldn't leave my family at home in Melbourne and I guess home is always where the heart is so I think she'll go back to finance at Melbourne
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:39 pm

Sam Frost is going to compete in Hell’s Kitchen as she heads back to reality TV
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping