SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 38 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:08 pm

@Litta123 Thanks for keep us updated. Sam has not had an easy time with SM negativity. It looks like she's getting help to cope with it. I'm sure Sasha is a big help. I hope they continue to push through the difficulties, distance, job etc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 38 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:55 pm

Sam and Sasha have broken up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Broke up now that she has lost her job? interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:06 pm

Aw, this makes me sad. Sam is one of my favorites.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:10 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:16 pm

reason wrote:Broke up now that she has lost her job? interesting.
It said in the article that Sam will return with Rove on radio in January

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Unfortunately for Sam, IMO she invites comment and critisism because of some of the bizzar comments that she makes on radio. Maybe Sasha was embarrassed too many times. I like Sam but I think she is a bit of a loose cannon sometimes. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:41 pm

I am not sure where to post right now and will move my post to their general thread (it's archived atm) but I can't say I am surprised by this split as I never saw this relationship lasting.

I also have changed my opinion on Sam and for those who know me, know I followed Sam from the beginning when she was on Blake's season and was a huge fan of hers and defended her countless times... but I can't say that I am anymore and have felt that way for the last couple of months now.

That said, I wish them both the best.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by last Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:48 pm

Very sad news. He posted that he's heartbroken on his Instagram. Don't get it she was talking about spending time with him over the break!!!

last

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:03 pm

After 18 months together, I can confirm that Sam and myself have come to a mutual decision to part ways. I respect Sam wholeheartedly and cherish our new found friendship. It is important to stress that there is no bitterness or scandal however the distance has been challenging at times. This is a very difficult time for the two of us and to be honest I'm absolutely heartbroken! Sammy, I think you are absolutely amazing, beautiful in every way and I wish you all the best in the future. I will be listening to your fantastic radio show and look forward to you killing the ratings in 2017. I want to thank everyone for their love and support over the past 18 months, you have all been amazing! Now get back to your holidays and enjoy time with family and friends! #chinup #timehealsallwounds by @sash1313

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:32 pm

Aw, like you @AllAboutLove, I can't say I'm surprised. Things have felt a little off for awhile, but I was choosing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I appreciate Sasha's break up statement. It seems to honor Sam even in the midst of the split. I wish them both well. It's tough to start a new career and carry on a long distance relationship...all in the public eye...very sad.

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 38 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:34 am

Really sad for both Sam and Sasha. I think it has been such a difficult year for Sam transitioning to a new career. Great article supporting Sam.
http://www.mamamia.com.au/a-letter-to-sam-frost/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping