SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

mercieme wrote:^^Yep so unfortunate for the ones let go who were unaware of how scripted the show is. Some folks on this board knew Nick was F2 once he showed up on last season which proves the storyboard can be very obvious sometimes. TPTB needs to be more original IMO but like someone posted up thread, they know they have to do little to get a maximum return on investment (storyboard, editing, spend etc) so they probably have no plan to invest in making the storyboard more interesting.... JMO.
IMO the only reason to change the format from what Fleiss & Co. are doing now is if they experienced a considerable loss in ratings....... Soooooo, there's Australia, New Zealand, Canada for English speaking Bach franchise shows, are there any others? Does Britain have one?  Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:32 pm

SM can be interpreted however way people want to interpret it. That's on individuals, imo, and not on the person themselves.

When it came to Becca, I never saw her misleading at all:
- In fact, I was the first to post in her thread that she was F2 and was sad in those photos with her siblings and can go back to that thread to check (similarly, I was also the first to post that Nick was F2 based on his SM when he said he was "all out of bubble gum").
- Also posted about her brother's tweets and how they were against CS (thus no way she would be F1).

Nothing that Becca did on her SM indicated to me she was F1 in comparison to Whit's SM:
- Whit made it very obvious she was F1 with her SM: her "wannabe Iowan" profile on Twitter
- Whit posting kissing photo of her and Chris (Becca never did a kissing one).

I just think sometimes when one likes a contestant one will see things as being misleading or hope that it is not as obvious as it seems when in hindsight it was.  :Nod:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:35 pm

umngirl wrote:
marloon wrote:How can the date of Becca's HTD be determined if the other 3 are not already known also? Aren't there some sort of geographical logistics used as to the order of the filming of the HTDs as they move across the country?

Most of the time there is a somewhat logical order for the HTDs, like moving east to west across the country. With the RC tomorrow (26th), a travel day (27th), the first HTD would be the 28th then a travel day than another HTD (30th for Becca) then travel day...
3 girls are from the west coast, Jojo is from Texas(?), Becca gets 2nd HTD and she's from Louisana, Caila is from Boston.

Would Jojo go first then (assuming she gets one)?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:36 pm

rhondam wrote:
mercieme wrote:^^Yep so unfortunate for the ones let go who were unaware of how scripted the show is. Some folks on this board knew Nick was F2 once he showed up on last season which proves the storyboard can be very obvious sometimes. TPTB needs to be more original IMO but like someone posted up thread, they know they have to do little to get a maximum return on investment (storyboard, editing, spend etc) so they probably have no plan to invest in making the storyboard more interesting.... JMO.
IMO the only reason to change the format from what Fleiss & Co. are doing now is if they experienced a considerable loss in ratings....... Soooooo, there's Australia, New Zealand, Canada for English speaking Bach franchise shows, are there any others? Does Britain have one?  Hugesmile

laugh out loud laugh out loud re the bold, I have wished for that especially after after last season's bette. But the high ratings from last season truly surprised me and has convinced me that folks really like to watch unnecessary drama IMO so i expect TPTB to continue on that path, still keeping fingers crossed for Ben's season to be different but i have very low expectations TBH.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:What did she say? I probably didn't see it.

It wasn't just one thing or one time... It was a a bunch of different tweets and IG pics (of her, quotes, etc.). You'd have to look back in her threads in the archives or threw her SM during the time it was airing.  Not worth rehashing, but she got what she wanted... Attention or more of it.  She had fun playing around being misleading and making fans think she could be F1.

To be fair to Becca, I think a lot of it was our own wishful thinking. We were so desperate to find clues that she was F1 since it was the only "love story" we saw that season. I mean we thought her hashtag about the statement necklace was referring to the necklace Chris gave her, when in fact she was probably referring to Whit, who was wearing the biggest most blindingly bright statement necklaces all season. laugh out loud

Sure she was having fun with it towards the end, but that's just because she posts on SM a lot. She did before she was ever on the show and she obviously did after when she suddenly had a huge audience. I can't really see the downside, since it gave us something to talk about when everyone was saying it's Whit before the show even aired. How boring would it have been without Becca keeping our hope alive?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:40 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
umngirl wrote:
marloon wrote:How can the date of Becca's HTD be determined if the other 3 are not already known also? Aren't there some sort of geographical logistics used as to the order of the filming of the HTDs as they move across the country?

Most of the time there is a somewhat logical order for the HTDs, like moving east to west across the country. With the RC tomorrow (26th), a travel day (27th), the first HTD would be the 28th then a travel day than another HTD (30th for Becca) then travel day...
3 girls are from the west coast, Jojo is from Texas(?), Becca gets 2nd HTD and she's from Louisana, Caila is from Boston.

It depends. The families' schedules obviously play a part as well. They've been known to move very logically in terms of HTD filming and sometimes it is more scattered. Since Becca's is in Louisiana and Jojo is in Texas, if they both make it to F4 filming them back-to-back makes sense. If there is no one of the east coast, those would probably be the first two.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Louisiana ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:SM can be interpreted however way people want to interpret it. That's on individuals, imo, and not on the person themselves.

- In fact, I was the first to post in her thread that she was F2 and was sad in those photos with her siblings and can go back to that thread to check (Similarly, I was also the first to post that Nick was F2 based on his SM when he said he was "all out of bubble gum").
- Also posted about her brother's tweets and how they were against CS (thus no way she would be F1).

Nothing that Becca did on her SM indicated to me she was F1 in comparison to Whit'sSM:
- Whit made it very obvious she was F1 with her SM: her "wannabe Iowan" profile on Twitter

I just think sometimes when one likes a contestant one will see things as being misleading or hope that it is not as obvious as it seems when in hindsight it was.  :Nod:

This is a fact. I've even seen it in myself if I re-watch a season or if I change my opinion about a contestant.:yes:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:Louisiana ?

Shreveport, Louisiana is where Becca's HTD is.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:SM can be interpreted however way people want to interpret it. That's on individuals, imo, and not on the person themselves.

- In fact, I was the first to post in her thread that she was F2 and was sad in those photos with her siblings and can go back to that thread to check (Similarly, I was also the first to post that Nick was F2 based on his SM when he said he was "all out of bubble gum").

Nothing that Becca did on her SM indicated to me she was F1 in comparison to Whit'sSM:

I completely agree. I kept seeing Whitney posting intimate pictures with Chris, but Becca never did that, which was why I never thought she was F1. She didn't want to disrespect Whitney.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:48 pm

The order of hometown dates could be
1. Caila -Boston
2. Becca - Louisiana
3. JoJo- Texas
4. Lauren - LA
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
umngirl wrote:

It depends. The families' schedules obviously play a part as well. They've been known to move very logically in terms of HTD filming and sometimes it is more scattered. Since Becca's is in Louisiana and Jojo is in Texas, if they both make it to F4 filming them back-to-back makes sense. If there is no one of the east coast, those would probably be the first two.
Oh. I read this as "west to east coast" and figured we could rule some west coast girls out if they were going to Louisiana 2nd. So possibly Boston, Louisiana, Texas, and Oregon. If the F4 is who I think it will be.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18