SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:30 pm

Bachinfo wrote:Everyone but the winner will be blindsided because tptb convince every single person they are the frontrunner.  It has been said by so many past cast that it has to he the case.  So... Ben may try not to blindside anyone, by trying to drop hints but if tptb are in her other ear screaming she has the number one spot, the quiet hints do nothing.  So yeah, bad wording on his part imo, but my opinion is that it was not intentional.  Ben has never said he is perfect.  Tptb set him up with the perfrct ten thing, but he is entitled to use poor wording or make mistakes, because no one is perfect!  P.s.  Why can I not gently say "I don't think it is fair to say..." but someone else can say, "Ben is stupid.." and that is okay?

Ben is stupid is someone's opinion. Saying it's not fair to say, is telling others what to say and what not to say.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:30 pm

eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:Well if they choose to move filming ahead that could be a set up for JoJo as B'ette?
Possibly. But I feel like with the storyline of "breaking up with her ex and having trouble with opening up to falling in love with Ben and him loving her too" makes it unlikely. TPTB are gonna want EMOTIONS on ATFR.

Jojo seems like she'd be an AWESOME b'ette!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:31 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Bachinfo wrote:Everyone but the winner will be blindsided because tptb convince every single person they are the frontrunner.  It has been said by so many past cast that it has to he the case.  So... Ben may try not to blindside anyone, by trying to drop hints but if tptb are in her other ear screaming she has the number one spot, the quiet hints do nothing.  So yeah, bad wording on his part imo, but my opinion is that it was not intentional.  Ben has never said he is perfect.  Tptb set him up with the perfrct ten thing, but he is entitled to use poor wording or make mistakes, because no one is perfect!  P.s.  Why can I not gently say "I don't think it is fair to say..." but someone else can say, "Ben is stupid.." and that is okay?

Because we are allowed to discuss a cast person in both negative/positive terms in a discussion thread. In a fan thread, discussion should only be in a positive light toward that person.
We do not single out members, question members or critique members.
These are all part of the rules.
In the future these type discussions are best held privately with mods. We are happy to help.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18