SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:13 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If Ben knows what's good for him, he will get rid of Amanda at F4. no no

I'm frankly baffled with Amanda, Emily and Becca being there in the first place. I just don't get it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:14 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
california90 wrote:My predicted F4 was close. I had Emily instead of Amanda.

At this point in time and based off of what we know, I think F4: Amanda, F3: Jojo (next 'ette, perhaps), F2: Caila, and F1: Lauren

Who is the youngest, Caila? 23? Oldest, Amanda and Lauren at 25. Is Jojo 24 or 25? Anyways, next 'ette will be young. Or I'm just old. HA.

Jojo is 24, but I think she'll be 25 before this year ends. Yeah...seeing all these girls born in the 90s makes me feel like a grandma at 26.

I know that everyone is leaning towards Jojo because of RS, but if she doesn't get the fan response they are expecting, I can see them going with someone from a previous season. None of the girls really impress me on paper, except Caila but I don't know if they are going to go with a WOC.

I'm 25 and I'm not even ready for an 'ette to be my age. Nooo laugh out loud.

I agree, none of these girls impress me on paper except Caila, but yeah I don't see it happening as she's the youngest and WOC. Jojo seems like the only option if Lauren B is the winner. I don't think I see Amanda as the next lead on paper unless they want to recycle Emily 2.0, which is possible. It would be nice if Caila was the lead though! I'd still watch her.

I had Amanda in F4 but only because she has kids. I think if Lauren is done deal, he'd let Amanda go earlier than F2 IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:One thing I have learned is:
- recycled contestant = BAD from the getgo (can change but that's the initial reaction)
- recycled lead = GOOD from the getgo (can change but that's the initial reaction)

ETA: For example:
If JoJo has a great campaign for next Bette the initial response by viewers will be positive if she is lead and a returnee but as a lead... but if she tries to return on another Bach season as a recycled contestant? No go. It's just funny to me.

Not the same thing. The recycled leads are the ones who are "in control" and the chances of them ending up with someone are much better since they have a larger pool of candidates. Recycled contestants are setting themselves up to be rejected again and the odds are stacked against them ending up with the lead since there is only one person they are competing for and chances are it's not going to be them in the end. I think for some it just seems insane to beg for another chance to most likely get rejected again.

My post was about how the same person can be seen differently just by which returnee ROLE they take on: contestant or lead.
It seems that this is the case and always will be just because of the "role" and not because of the person, imho.

Okay I see what you're saying. I agree there's a difference in how the same person is seen depending on whether they come back as a contestant again or as the lead. Thanks for explaining.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:16 pm

^^ But Ali and Emily were right around 26 when they were the b-ette (at least filming). It just seemed that Emily was older because she had a 7 year old daughter.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:17 pm

I actually think Ali was 25 and Molly was asked when she was only 24. I just think that when I was 19/20, 25 seemed ancient. Now, that I'm 26, 25 seems like a baby! I do still think 23 is too young though.

Last edited by nothatgirl on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Yea 23 is too young

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:25 pm

I don't think Becca ever had a chance as lead (same as Nick IMO) since 3 seasons of anyone is just a terrible idea.

I wonder if TPTB were ticked about so much talk coming out of Becca's circle and that changed the plans, if Ben changed his mind himself about HTDs or if maybe Caila will be a real fan fav and TPTB realized they should keep her around.

It think Caila, Amanda and JoJo are all beauties so assuming Ben's attraction to Lauren is what it seems And she's F1, think there seems like great Bette choices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:26 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
california90 wrote:My predicted F4 was close. I had Emily instead of Amanda.

At this point in time and based off of what we know, I think F4: Amanda, F3: Jojo (next 'ette, perhaps), F2: Caila, and F1: Lauren

Who is the youngest, Caila? 23? Oldest, Amanda and Lauren at 25. Is Jojo 24 or 25? Anyways, next 'ette will be young. Or I'm just old. HA.

Jojo is 24, but I think she'll be 25 before this year ends. Yeah...seeing all these girls born in the 90s makes me feel like a grandma at 26.

I know that everyone is leaning towards Jojo because of RS, but if she doesn't get the fan response they are expecting, I can see them going with someone from a previous season. None of the girls really impress me on paper, except Caila but I don't know if they are going to go with a WOC.

I would hope they would consider girls from previous seasons not just the current one. Otherwise the choices are very limited.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:28 pm

BlackHalo wrote: If Ben knows what's good for him, he will get rid of Amanda at F4. no no
From your finger tips to TPTB and Ben's brains! Seriously! Her mom and BFF already took the kids shopping for outfits for hometown..  hmmm

I really hope nothing weird happens, and she just nicely gets the boot next week.. I think her friends expect to be on the date too, and if they act anything like they've been acting on SM, then that's Ben's excuse to let her go. Her friends jumped the gun and scared him off. stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:29 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If Ben knows what's good for him, he will get rid of Amanda at F4. no no

Is it inconceivable that he really does like her and there are genuine feelings (on both sides) ?

Grace posted something a while back which I agree with - he gave her the rose to assure her place for HTs. He could have left her to find out at the RC but he didn't.  I see shades of Brads season here.
The little I know (very little tbh) of Ben tells me he is a stand up guy who is fully aware of his decision and action. Pretty sure this HT visit is not by accident, default or for show. He wants to date this girl, is letting her, the Internet and all of Warsaw know it by having her hold the rose at the most public date on this season.

Of course just like brad season i am in the sheer minoritywith what I am seeing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:30 pm

atem wrote:

I'm frankly baffled with Amanda, Emily and Becca being there in the first place.  I just don't get it.
It's a TV show. They have to be there. The single mom, twin, and returnee.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
My post was about how the same person can be seen differently just by which returnee ROLE they take on: contestant or lead.
It seems that this is the case and always will be just because of the "role" and not because of the person, imho.

Okay I see what you're saying. I agree there's a difference in how the same person is seen depending on whether they come back as a contestant again or as the lead. Thanks for explaining.
yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18