SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Has RS ever reported that a lead was dead set on one girl or guy early on?

Last edited by eversotrue on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:15 pm

I can see Becca somehow communicating that he should send her home before hometowns if he knows she's not f1 . Her family wasn't happy with the edit last year and while it wouldn't be the same this time, who knows how it's going to go? Nick certainly didn't seem to catch a break with production this time out- so whether Becca left on her own or let Ben know to let her go I can see.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:25 pm

eversotrue wrote:Has RS ever reported that a lead was dead set on one girl or guy early on?

Yes

Brooks. RS then had an information lockdown. He got all the spoiled positions wrong after the F4. Those guys were amazing at keeping things quiet on social media, none iof those loose lips after elimination is winning. They just stayed off for a very long time,

RS said Drew was eliminated at f4 Zac f3 Chris f2 brooks F1.

Final listing ZAc f4 Brooks f3 drew f2 and Chris F1.

Plus we got tones of spoilers that were false that season from sources. So fun !

That abs brad ps season was most satisfying yet frustrating in the boards because almost everyone believed RS.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:29 pm

eversotrue wrote:Has RS ever reported that a lead was dead set on one girl or guy early on?

But I want to know if you guys were sure this early in the season for pre-season via RS or otherwise. Recently.

He said brooks was the front runner a while back on des season. I haven't been here much preseason since des.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:34 pm

jcrbil wrote:I can see Becca somehow communicating that he should send her home before hometowns if he knows she's not f1 .  Her family wasn't happy with the edit last year and while it wouldn't be the same this time, who knows how it's going to go?  Nick certainly didn't seem to catch a break with production this time out- so whether Becca left on her own or let Ben know to let her go I can see.  

IMO I don't think Becca wanted to go home yet...her bitter social media reaction kind of shows she's not happy about it. I think if she wanted Ben to send her home if she wasn't the "one" then she would have gotten sent home a while ago, or wouldn't have gone on the show in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Yeah, I was trying to remember if RS has ever done that before. I don't think he has. I think he's told us who the lead is leaning towards during filming (Ashlee for Sean, Brooks for Des, Josh for Andi, Shawn for Kaitlyn), but he's never been so sure and used the words "major upset" if predicted F1 doesn't win. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:17 pm

OT There is such a long period of time between dates, what do the girls do? Whoever has their date now they won't see Ben for a date (if they make it thru the RC) for over a week.They aren't with the other girls and they can't be out in public.Where do they go?

Last edited by Rolly on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:18 pm

On Chris's season, Reality Steve confirmed Becca's hometown in Shreveport on the day Chris arrived for it, October the 30th.  Also Becca's birthday.  Then Jade as a final 4 was posted the following week.

But Kaitlyn & Whitney, plus the location of the overnights, the location of the final rose ceremony and a bunch of other stuff wasn't posted until Nov. 24th.  But everything was right and he told us Whitney & Chris were engaged.

But it's different every season for Reality Steve. It always has been.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Did he say that Whitney  and Shawn were going to be  f1s ? Even before HTs?

Cannot imagine what any family members reading his stuff and then meeting with ben and the producers.

I would have my gun ready.

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:23 pm

No, I don't think he had Whitney pegged as F1. He did say something about how Shawn was going to be the Bachelor if he didn't win and it looked like he was a frontrunner, because spectators said that Kaitlyn was paying attention to mostly him during a public date. I don't remember exactly, but that was the gist of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:26 pm

nothatgirl wrote:No, I don't think he had Whitney pegged as F1. He did say something about how Shawn was going to be the Bachelor if he didn't win and it looked like he was a frontrunner, because spectators said that Kaitlyn was paying attention to mostly him during a public date. I don't remember exactly, but that was the gist of it.

No actually not Shawn because he did not spoil him till snapchat gate laugh out loud. He was insisting that it was no one.

Sorry I asked about Shawn. I should have remembered.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:31 pm

I was doing some research, and realized when RJ first reported that Ben was very smitten with someone, it was on October 16th, which was the day the girls were seen in the Mexico City airport. RS then reported he knew how the season was gonna shake out on October 22nd, 6 days after the smitten report. That was already two weeks ago. We're four weeks into filming. That means, Ben would have had to been all in with Lauren in either episode 4 or 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18