SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:57 am

veg_out wrote:Longhornfan and notthatgirl, excellent posts. Way to go Nick, too! I think that exchange between Ben and Jubs was one of this season's "real" moments captured on tape. Who knew that Higgs could get angry?

Jubilee does remain a favorite of mine--so raw, honest, and real. That sass!

I'd still love to see her as Bette. Being in charge may instill a sense of confidence in her since she gets to choose the guy that she wants.

I agree Veg. I would love her be the Bette and have guys chasing her....selfishly, for me. For her own best interest, get the h*ll out of Dodge and never look back!

She is an accomplished woman who has already achieved so much in her young life despite her tragic beginning. I'm sure her family and her friends are very proud of her, as she should be of herself. I hope she sees all the fans that she has and takes all the love to heart and has a great life. You go girl!!! cheerleader

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:10 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Carine wrote:
Also Nick was on Afterbuzz tv, he said quite some interesting things about what happened and was quite nice about Jubilee. I completely agreed with his thoughts.
He was spot on on his assessment of jubilee! He said that she had a lot more foresight than others, didn't just play the game to stick around longer like most, and wasn't afraid to be direct and ask Ben about his feelings, which most contestants couldn't do. Thats why I don't blame her at all for pulling away - she was just protecting herself from what she knew was coming. She wasn't being insecure, just perceptive. He had forgotten about her and was focused on Lauren and Jojo.
Nick indeed was spot on, imo.

As for Jubilee's insecurities? I think a lot of them were founded in reality and not just in her head. That's why I can't fault her at all. Ben was never going to make her his F1 and she saw that and chose to not just hang out for the free ride. I can't blame her at all and admire her ability to be herself - warts and all - and ask the tough questions of Ben instead of just stroke his ego. I would have liked it if Ben had used his People blog to show kindness and compassion toward Jubilee, instead of throwing negativity her way (imo, that's what he did by revealing stuff we never saw on the show). That he didn't says something about him - and not Jubilee, imo. She's been through enough already - she doesn't need to be kicked when she's down/eliminated.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:13 am

Honestly, IMO, Ben was NEVER romantically interested in Jubilee. He respected her and liked her as a person and that's about it. He never reciprocated her physical affection, unless he absolutely had 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:20 am

Oh, btw, I completely expect Jubilee to call Ben out on WTA. She thinks he was the one that pulled away, according to her favs on Twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:33 am

I don't think Ben was romantically into Jubilee either but he could have taken the high road on his People Blog. Actually, it wouldn't even be the high road really if he just wrote what happened on the show and recapped it but instead he chose to divulge negative info that viewers never even got to see which, imo, was completely unnecessary and also not compassionate at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think Ben was romantically into Jubilee either but he could have taken the high road on his People Blog. Actually, it wouldn't even be the high road really if he just wrote what happened on the show and recapped it but instead he chose to divulge negative info that viewers never even got to see which, imo, was completely unnecessary and also not compassionate at all.
I imagine he's getting a bit of backlash for sending her home so that blog is him trying to save his own azz. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:54 am

IMO Ben is a bit passive aggressive with his blog. Tens Thousands people are going to read that blog, and he chose to write this. It was also unfair that he used another woman as an excuse to his harsh attitude with Jubilee on the show and now the blog. Jubilee's partner was Lauren, but we didn't see if anything happened between them, so he left a lot of door open for unnecessary speculation.

IMO Jubilee got a bit of support vs Ben, and again it hurt his ego, like on the show. Lace and Olivia have got ridiculed, and they kept praising Ben, so he is gracious about them (to a point) but Jubilee challenged his stance and ego and he's lashing back.

I'm looking forward to the WTA, Jubilee just might call him out.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:56 am

He IS getting backlash for sending her home. From all different avenues: thinking he didn't handle it correctly (he really DID seem relieved to wash his hands of her. I'm thinking we didn't see/hear enough.), racism card, she's such a catch, they were meant to be, and blah blah blah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:59 am

We did see/hear that one scene where he talked about Lauren and Jubilee being the only team to not mesh well. And the guy is always talking about how he looks for team work and blah blah, so that may have been a real deciding factor more than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:01 am

My issue is not with sending her home but with his blog.
If he had just said it wasn't meant to be and he wishes her will and focused on positivity it would actually be saving his azz more than bringing up negativity, imo.
Because bringing up more negative things about Jubilee only makes him look immature and unkind, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:13 am

I haven't read his blog yet but does everyone remember in the original preview her running down the stairs and he looked extremely upset and said to prodiucers, I assume, let me go talk to her. ??
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

My issue is not with sending her home but with his blog.
If he had just said it wasn't meant to be and he wishes her will and focused on positivity it would actually be saving his azz more than bringing up negativity, imo.
Because bringing up more negative things about Jubilee only makes him look immature and unkind, imo.

ITA! How long ago was this episode filmed? And he still responds like this? He's looking really petty.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine