SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:32 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

My issue is not with sending her home but with his blog.
If he had just said it wasn't meant to be and he wishes her will and focused on positivity it would actually be saving his azz more than bringing up negativity, imo.
Because bringing up more negative things about Jubilee only makes him look immature and unkind, imo.

ITA! How long ago was this episode filmed? And he still responds like this? He's looking really petty.

He's either petty or TPTB's puppet.
Either way... not a good look to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

My issue is not with sending her home but with his blog.
If he had just said it wasn't meant to be and he wishes her will and focused on positivity it would actually be saving his azz more than bringing up negativity, imo.
Because bringing up more negative things about Jubilee only makes him look immature and unkind, imo.

ITA! How long ago was this episode filmed? And he still responds like this? He's looking really petty.

I think the whole filming was done by American Thanksgiving which was at the end of November. This was about half way through the season so I'm guessing around mid to end of October, therefore, about 3+ months ago.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:39 am

Well not all the comments are positive on his blog, he did not come across too well there.

Also I felt like he was trying so hard not to look like the bad guy and how it was all Jubilee that some things sounded odd, he mentions how there was division/tension between Jubilee and the girls but the tension was between Olivia and the girls, unless this is just because he cannot read people well because I thought the tension was between him and Jubilee.

I am also looking forward to the WTA.

Last edited by Carine on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:52 am

Interesting exchange on Twitter:

Andidorfman I wish Jubilee could see in herself what Ben sees in her #TheBachelor

Jubileesharpe1 @AndiDorfman You obviously haven't read his recent blog with PEOPLE. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:46 am

^ Ooooohhh I do see a show dowsn at WTA. Jubilee is not happy with what he said and I think she will speak her mind at WTA.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:58 am

Loll I was wondering if she read it. Mm did she delete that, can't find the tweet?

Last edited by Carine on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:01 am

She has every right to be upset IMO. Cannot wait for the WTA.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:12 am

JMOAA his blog reads like a 20 yr intern wrote it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:38 am

He did compliment her in that blog as well, even though he listed the reasons he couldn't see a future with her. Sorry, but her insecurity is off-putting. That tweet to Becca, seemingly out of nowhere, was just pathetic. It may be a cliché, but it's true that you need to love yourself first before you can really be loved by anyone. She will sabotage every relationship she ever has unless she realises her own worth. I feel sad for her, but at the same time I just want to shake her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:07 am

Yeah the tweet to Becca and her 'girls like you always finish first before girls like me" was just ridiculous, I'm sorry. I like her...but that was almost a 'whoah is me' situation. She just tweeted that out of the blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:17 am

mindless wrote:He did compliment her in that blog as well, even though he listed the reasons he couldn't see a future with her. Sorry, but her insecurity is off-putting. That tweet to Becca, seemingly out of nowhere, was just pathetic. It may be a cliché, but it's true that you need to love yourself first before you can really be loved by anyone. She will sabotage every relationship she ever has unless she realises her own worth. I feel sad for her, but at the same time I just want to shake her.

I think it was in response to Jennifer weiner's tweet that Becca had responded to where she said that girls like Becca peak at 25 and girls like jubilee go much further in life.

I don't know, I still think the blog was crappy. I noticed that Ben never called out his faves like Jojo or Emily or Becca for making catty comments about jubilee two weeks ago, but felt the need to really knock both jubilee and Olivia when they were down. At the end, I think Lauren h was right - ben does want a soccer mom: one of those girls that will always be happy and nice to you, but will ridicule you behind your back. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:22 am

Personally, I'm  a fan of Jubilee, who she is, and her story since preseason. And that didn't change. Is she awkward at times and shows lots of insecurity? Yeah. Could she have handled situations better on the show? Yeah. But imo that's what makes her stand out. She seems real and that's refreshing. She may even be stronger than we realize because we don't know the trauma she might have gone through and neither do the girls or Ben.
That said, even after her exit I still think that she would make an awesome bette. As long as tptb don't completely exploit her by re triggering the bad stuff. Which they will. It's too bad because they could actually shake up the predictable formula. Team Jubes.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine