SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Does Jubilee have a daughter? I've been looking through her Instagram and there are several pictures of a darling little girl. In one of the Pictures someone says the girl is Jubilee's daughter. I apologize if this has been covered in another post.

Back to top Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:34 pm

I wish we got to enjoy her date and they didn't show all the drama with Jubilee and the mean girls.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As much as I like Jubilee, and have the utmost respect for her accomplishments serving her country, emotionally I don't think she would be able to handle being a lead. I haven't taken the time to snoop on SM so I really don't know anything about her other that what we are seeing.

For those that think she would be a good lead, I'd like to hear some reasons why. She is beautiful by IMO I think she would be an emotional wreck.

I just think she's a beautiful person and would be a change from the type of people usually cast as 'ette, and not just racially but her personality also seems drastically different than those of the past, so it makes me intrigued as to what a season with her as the lead would look like. As a viewer of the show I would love her as the lead, but as someone who's become a fan of hers, I don't think that situation would be the best thing to put herself through

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:10 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:Does Jubilee have a daughter? I've been looking through her Instagram and there are several pictures of a darling little girl. In one of the Pictures someone says the girl is Jubilee's daughter. I apologize if this has been covered in another post.

No Jubilee doesn't have a daughter. It was covered somewhere in here. The baby she is holding is from a friend of hers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Mimi0713 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Her gallery is up with more info and she has a daughter !

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/11/29/the-bachelor-2016-who-is-jubilee-sharpe/

Sorry Hun. That is my daughter. ;) She is just close to us and likes kids. Well my kid at least.

Mimi0713 Your daughter is darling!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Sprite wrote:
bostonugirl92 wrote:Does Jubilee have a daughter? I've been looking through her Instagram and there are several pictures of a darling little girl. In one of the Pictures someone says the girl is Jubilee's daughter. I apologize if this has been covered in another post.

No Jubilee doesn't have a daughter. It was covered somewhere in here. The baby she is holding is from a friend of hers.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:42 am

I admire Jubilee a lot but I don't think she has the emotional stamina to be the lead. Hoping she will find the one -outside this show- that can understand,accept and love the complicated layers of Jubilee. She has managed to thrive quite well despite a heartbreaking past and I would love to see her find her HEA-just don't think it will ever happen in this franchise

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:53 am

Maybe it's just me, but I think that emotional stamina is a rarity on this show. If you look at our potential Bachelorettes - Caila is already crying hysterically after one date and Amanda was close to tears from missing her daughters and getting a gift from Ben. So, that leaves Jojo! Who hasn't cried, but does fall in love after seeing a sign from producers. Sooo...I don't know. I don't think it'll be Jubilee, but I don't think any of these women are emotionally tough. They're all very sheltered.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:57 am

Not sure if this was posted, but another article about Jubilee for Bette

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-why-jubilee-shoul-58574.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 am

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but last week, Jubilee commented on one of Olivia's Instagram photos. She defended Olivia and promoted kindness, since some people were leaving mean comments. Olivia thanked her and wrote something to the effect of "love you, friend!"
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:01 am

nothatgirl wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I think that emotional stamina is a rarity on this show. If you look at our potential Bachelorettes - Caila is already crying hysterically after one date and Amanda was close to tears from missing her daughters and getting a gift from Ben. So, that leaves Jojo! Who hasn't cried, but does fall in love after seeing a sign from producers. Sooo...I don't know. I don't think it'll be Jubilee, but I don't think any of these women are emotionally tough. They're all very sheltered.

I wouldn't say they are all very sheltered...some...but, definitely not all. On the other hand, I agree that they are not emotionally tough and I suspect that is why they are usually chosen. A tough, confident woman, wouldn't cry about the Bachelor after knowing him all of five minutes. Doesn't make for good tv, hence we get the vulnerable, the immature and downright silly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:13 am

Sprite wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I think that emotional stamina is a rarity on this show. If you look at our potential Bachelorettes - Caila is already crying hysterically after one date and Amanda was close to tears from missing her daughters and getting a gift from Ben. So, that leaves Jojo! Who hasn't cried, but does fall in love after seeing a sign from producers. Sooo...I don't know. I don't think it'll be Jubilee, but I don't think any of these women are emotionally tough. They're all very sheltered.

I wouldn't say they are all very sheltered...some...but, definitely not all. On the other hand, I agree that they are not emotionally tough and I suspect that is why they are usually chosen. A tough, confident woman, wouldn't cry about the Bachelor after knowing him all of five minutes. Doesn't make for good tv, hence we get the vulnerable, the immature and downright silly.

I agree, I shouldn't have said all. I mostly meant the typical bachelorette and our potential Bachelorettes this year, with the exception of Jubilee. They are mostly wealthy, Caucasian, attractive, have strong family support, etc. All the typical markers of privilege. Thats not to say that the Andi's and Kaitlyn's of the world haven't had their struggles, but, comparatively speaking, they've had a pretty easy life. And, I think that is something they probably look for. Someone who has dealt with issues like poverty, addiction, mental illness, etc probably wouldn't be so emotional about trivial things experienced on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine