SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:32 am

Oh, my Joobs! PINKHEART She is unabashedly honest and wonderfully sassy all to shield a tender heart. Those walls crumbled, all because Ben was gentle and attentive and patient with her. Even though Ben and Joobs won't be each other's forever-and-always, I do believe--at least, I hope--that having him in her life right now might heal her a bit.

I wanted to scoop her up in a mama-bear hug!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:40 am

veg_out wrote:Oh, my Joobs! PINKHEART She is unabashedly honest and wonderfully sassy all to shield a tender heart. Those walls crumbled, all because Ben was gentle and attentive and patient with her. Even though Ben and Joobs won't be each other's forever-and-always, I do believe--at least, I hope--that having him in her life right now might heal her a bit.

I wanted to scoop her up in a mama-bear hug!

I'm with you Veg! Plus, I like what she brings out in Ben. I loved their date, I wanted to hug Ben myself when she got up to kiss him for the Rose and he sat her on his lap.

Takes a lot to touch this hard heart. yes
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:47 am

Their interaction at dinner was so powerful to watch. I felt like I was a bit of an intruder watching such a personal, break through moment between them. I hope she is able to continue with her open heart and find another compassionate man just as good as Ben.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:56 am

Bet2Win wrote:

I'm with you Veg!  Plus, I like what she brings out in Ben. I loved their date, I wanted to hug Ben myself when she got up to kiss him for the Rose and he sat her on his lap.  

Takes a lot to touch this hard heart.  yes

That kind of compassion and presence is rare. I loved that he wanted her to feel loved and accepted as she was in that moment.

P.S. And you're not nearly as hard hearted as you think, dear Bet!

P.P.S. rhondam, we're on the same page!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:57 am

.I felt there was a lot of interest between Ben and Jubilee,  but more in a respect and friend vibe.  i hope they can stay friends!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:46 am

I loved how we got to see Jubilee open up. It couldn't have been easy and I cannot imagine what she has been through! What a courageous and strong woman!

Ben was so compassionate and kind. And what a great listener too! I can tell he genuinely cares for people and has a love for people and who they are. He's the real deal, imo, and a rare breed, especially for this show.

I can see Ben being friends with Jubliee and many of the woman post-show. Not in person hanging out all the time, but certainly kindness and friendliness between them all.

I suspect the WTA will be one of the nicest ones towards the lead, Ben himself, and the conflict between the women.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:59 am

While I agree that the vibe between Ben and Jubilee was between friends, I think he really enjoyed himself on their date. Watching that little deleted scene on the after showed me just how relaxed he was with her. I think he really appreciates people who are genuine...particularly on the Bachelor...and it was clear that she really was.

When Jubilee told Ben about her history, it was one of those rare moments on this show when someone told their tragic story that I didn't feel they were over sharing and exploiting their situation. Apparently next week she will tell some of the "ladies"...and I use that term loosely...and it will interest me how that comes about and the reactions she will get. Apologies anyone?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 am

I really enjoyed her date with Ben, i was grinning and all and was amazed how real their date was, it looked so natural even when she didn't like the caviar hahaha.
It's so annoying to see the girls say she should be grateful to have the date and yada yada ugh.

She did nothing wrong and i'm happy that Ben stood up for her. :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:52 am

I liked their date too she was so real and raw, and wasn't calculated about filtering herself, her words, or interactions with Ben or for the cameras.

I shed a tear when she shared her story with Ben reluctantly, my heart was sore for what she had been through.

I was also very impressed with how articulate and eloquent she was, plus dayum that body on her soo jelly, Even Benny couldn't help and said something like "aww aww" when she emerged in the bikini

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49b  Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:14 am

As much as I like Jubilee, and have the utmost respect for her accomplishments serving her country, emotionally I don't think she would be able to handle being a lead. I haven't taken the time to snoop on SM so I really don't know anything about her other that what we are seeing.

For those that think she would be a good lead, I'd like to hear some reasons why. She is beautiful by IMO I think she would be an emotional wreck.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:53 am

I am also curious which of the women from the show does Jubilee follow on SM and appear to be friends with now?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Love this girl, but I'm afraid an entire season (and tptb especially) would break her further. I hope she stays far away from them and BiP.

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine