SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:51 pm

For anyone in Vancouver, looks like she's helping at some shopping event in Vancouver: https://www.facebook.com/events/1029187023792250/

And I also saw she responded to a kids' with cancer hat charity that they'd love to participate. I really like this new charitable side of Kait and she seems to really enjoy it also heartbeat

Thanks Koko for your feedback! I think it was atfr type interview for us but probably not for people who have never heard of the show. That's so cute Shawn stood up, but I'm not too surprised it was hard for the reaction to K to compete with some of the heavy-hitters they had invited.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:02 pm

That's so sweet that Shawn stood up for her! I think that's one of my favorite things about them - they are each others' biggest cheerleaders!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:23 pm

@kaitlynbristowe
I love when hotels are under my name and they call Shawn Mr Bristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 15 1f49c

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 15 8367-910 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 15 I_got_13 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Woah, are they in different places? Kait snapped herself in the mall where she's doing the shopping thing and Shawn was spotted at LAX. I'm curious what's going on, I don't know how they're coping laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Alanna wrote:Woah, are they in different places? Kait snapped herself in the mall where she's doing the shopping thing and Shawn was spotted at LAX. I'm curious what's going on, I don't know how they're coping laugh out loud
 Seems like it. Maybe Shawn is in LA because of Movember. I think the headquarter is there. IMO it's good for Kait and Shawn to spend some time apart from watch other Smiley
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Yep. Shawn is in LA for Movember. He'll be at Ryan Secrest's Pick Your Purse Party along with Whitney and Nick on November 17. Some of the proceeds will go to Movember. Heard a radio ad for this a couple of weeks ago here in LA.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:14 pm

ifOnly cordially invites you to Ryan Seacrest’s annual “Pick Your Purse Party” at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. Attend the celebrity fashion fête, and get the chance to choose your own prize-filled designer handbag. The event benefiting Miles of Music and Ronald McDonald will be well attended by a glamorous celebrity set, including Whitney Bischoff of “The Bachelor,” Nick Viall and Shawn Booth both of “The Bachelorette,” and Emma Slater and Lindsay Arnold both of “Dancing with the Stars.”

As a thank you gift for attending the benefit, Ryan Seacrest has arranged for the most fabulous swag bag, even by Hollywood standards. Both you and your guest will each receive a designer purse filled with surprise gifts that is sure to spark envy.

ifonly.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:30 pm

I'm behind! They are really cute! Love all the pics.

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:57 pm

You know the tabloids are going to say he went to LA alone because he didn't want Kaitlyn to be near Nick. I can see it now! Shawn will be back to Vancouver in no time though, they sleep out on the 19th!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:13 pm

colie079 wrote:I'm behind! They are really cute! Love all the pics.

It's okay!! Catch up and join the fun!! Who would have thought Kait and Shawn would be so devoted to one another and each other's biggest supporter!? #Love beatingheart

Can't wait to see their first Christmas card. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:58 am

Bet they had a facetime sleepover!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Shawn looks so cute with his little Movember mustache.  

(Edited out my other thoughts, didn't want them to seem negative).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl