SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:18 am

That look of entitlement on Doodle's face! Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

He never ceases to amuse me, I swear. And about their Christmas plans, I think they're gonna spend their holiday at home in Nashville since Shawn is making the 15 hr trip back right now. Wouldn't that be so sweet!

P.S. I got a new phone  girldance
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:21 am

I was just about to post the screen shot for you Lena laugh out loud glad you got a new phone! Smiley 
Bet they are excited for their 1st Christmas together. Smiley 

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Image14

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 38 8367-910 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 38 I_got_13 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:11 am

Linds911 wrote:I was just about to post the screen shot for you Lena laugh out loud glad you got a new phone! Smiley
I appreciate it just the same Hugesmile
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:18 am

LenaActually wrote:That look of entitlement on Doodle's face! Rolling Eyes  laugh out loud

He never ceases to amuse me, I swear. And about their Christmas plans, I think they're gonna spend their holiday at home in Nashville since Shawn is making the 15 hr trip back right now. Wouldn't that be so sweet!

P.S. I got a new phone  girldance

I think you're right, it looks like Kaitlyn is headed back to Nashville soon? She snapped the niblings opening Christmas presents today (and thanking Uncle Shawn for the Lego sets), so I think they had an early Xmas gift exchange for K. I think if Shawn was headed up there or she planned to stay in Canada for Christmas they'd just wait until the 24th/25th to open those presents.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:16 am

Yep, I think we're all on the same page that they opened gifts yesterday and Shawn left CT because they'll be spending Christmas in Nash. I would be shocked if they didn't spend it together, like shocked to the point of thinking they're having real problems in the relationship tbh. I don't think that's what's going on though, thankfully Smiley

Yay on your new phone, Lena!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:23 am

^^They both love their respective families enough to spend pre-Christmas with them before they spend their first Christmas together (we hope).  That is an endearing quality about both of them which is why I think these two are adorable together.  Props to them for all that traveling to make it happen.
Anyone who has travelled the I-95 corridor during the Holidays knows what I mean.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:40 am

^^^^I agree with everyone...looks like Kait is heading to Nashville. I also respect the fact they opened presents/spent time with their own families first. It is not about the gifts but about spending time with loved ones. Smiley

I also loved in kait's snap where her nephews and nieces said "thanks Uncle Shawn!" I, like Alanna, would be shocked if something else was going on. I love these two together. :cutesmile!: #FirstChristmas #Love
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:52 pm

Looks like someone is on her way home. I'm just calling wherever Shawn and Doodle are as home Smiley

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Image21

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Can't wait to just lay on the couch with this one tonight. (And doodle of course). Ps, it's a mirrored image so it looks like my ring is on my other hand. I challenge you to not make a dumb azz comment about it. by @kaitlynbristowe
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:21 pm

^^Yep she is headed home today to Shawn and Doodle on the couch!

Silly girl has her ring on the wrong hand!  JK!   Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:46 pm

It's going to be a Nashville Christmas for our dynamic duo!! I bet they have quite the reunion tonight after being away from each other for a week!! giggling

I still wonder what happened to going to Germany sad
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:55 pm

Shawn posted a reply on Kaitlyn's IG of them sitting on the couch together:

shawn_booth18 Waiit a minute. I thought the part in my hair was on my right side!?? Can't wait tutz.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl