SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:55 pm

Alanna wrote:Date night Smiley I like her summer Christmas dress! She's so effortlessly stylish.Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Image25
K's Snap
^^
I PINKHEART her makeup!
Shawn probably wants to cheer her up. Her last tweet about missing Canada probably didn't make him feel too good.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by algold29 Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:44 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 1f497 Love your avatar soccermom!!! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 1f497

Hope their date night is fun, course you know they will enjoy each other and have fun!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Their date look great! All the lights look so pretty PINKHEART PINKHEART
Love that Shawn took her to see Grinch The Musical! The look sooo happy and in LOVE !!! beatingheart
Wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS :Holiday :santakisses :santakisses Santa
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:02 pm

LenaActually wrote:
Alanna wrote:Date night Smiley I like her summer Christmas dress! She's so effortlessly stylish.
K's Snap
^^
I PINKHEART her makeup!
Shawn probably wants to cheer her up. Her last tweet about missing Canada probably didn't make him feel too good.
Aww I don't think she meant it like that. More like there was a tornado warning in Nash yesterday, I'd want to be in Winter Wonderland Canada too laugh out loud

Their date night looked so fun, they saw Christmas lights, went to Grinch the Musical and then came home and snuggled with Doodle's grinch paws heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Wow! Shawn is so good to her. Looks like they had a great time. Thanks for the update. Their first Christmas together. beatingheart

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:25 pm

Think we've seen this Snap Pic but still cute w/ the caption Smiley

Look ma one hand! by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:00 pm

@Kelsey_Curry_
What?!? My two favorites @kaitlynbristowe & @Shawn_Booth in target on Christmas Eve!? I was shaking I was so happy!!
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 CXAtQJZWQAU1Vnn

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:
@Kelsey_Curry_
What?!? My two favorites @kaitlynbristowe & @Shawn_Booth in target on Christmas Eve!? I was shaking I was so happy!!
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 41 CXAtQJZWQAU1Vnn

This makes me happy too! They are so normal and I am glad they are spending their first Christmas together. Merry Christmas Eve Kaitboo and all of their supporters here on the board! :Holiday Santa :Holiday
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Merry Christmas, @soccermom333!
And to everyone who enjoys this little corner of the net where we can gush and sigh over these two goofballs! :santakisses

I was just looking at Meghann's latest snap and it turns out that she's in Connecticut with the fam. So Shawn and Kaitlyn are spending their Christmas with just each other. This is pretty exciting! The Grinch musical was a perfect Christmas date choice for Kaitlyn. Shawn knows her so well, I'm starting to wonder what presents he got for her.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:05 am

Aww gosh I love that they're spending Christmas just the 3 of them playing Batman and Superman in matching Target onesies. Totally heart-melty.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:36 am

Alanna wrote:Aww gosh I love that they're spending Christmas just the 3 of them playing Batman and Superman in matching Target onesies. Totally heart-melty.

OMG! I'm laughing so hard and should stop playing their Batman & Superman snaps over and over, but I can't control myself. Shawn's fun side didn't come out much while he was on the show, but I knew he liked to have a good time based on his IG account. Even so, I never pegged him as someone who would wear a Superman onesie out in public -- in Target. (Do they live in Target???)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:31 am

They have so much fun together!! I wish we had gotten to see this side of them on the show, stupid editing. Kaitlyn is right, Shawn is her type to a T. I can't picture Ben or Nick wearing superhero onsies to Target and filming a video!

Merry Christmas every one!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl