SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Merry Christmas kaitboo fans!!! Looks like Shawn and Kait had a wonderful first Christmas Eve! Their snaps were adorable. So happy their love for each other continues to grow.

Have a happy, happy day with family and friends. :Holiday Santa :santakisses beatingheart :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Merry Christmas all!! Hope you all are having a great time with your loved ones! Smiley

Love that Kaitlyn & Shawn seem to be enjoying their 1st Christmas together as well.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 1f495  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 1f384  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 1f381

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by tuna 27 Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Wishing you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

tuna 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:09 am

Hope everyone had a great holiday. Kaitlyn snapped she's very "domesticated" because she made a full Christmas dinner for Shawn (and Tuck) in her Mrs.Booth apron laugh out loud And she got him an amazing gift- box suite tickets to Cowboys' last game in January and on the field access. He was such a happy guy!! I wonder what he got Kait. Hopefully she'll snap it today but she doesn't seem like a gift/"stuff" person so maybe she's not that impacted by whatever it is he got her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:53 pm

@kaitlynbristowe
Remember thanksgiving when I was thankful for my metabolism? I lied. Christmas got me. @Shawn_Booth hook me up with a meal plan? Thanks Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 1f618

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:14 pm

Oops!! At least it's not their kid they forgot laugh out loud 

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Image27

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Like she said, there's always next year laugh out loud PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:02 pm

@Shawn_Booth
@kaitlynbristowe is officially the fiancé of the year w/ this xmas gift. See you next wknd @dallascowboys
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 CXMLZSzW8AAIOtg

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:32 pm

It's so funny that they forgot Doodle in the family photo for Christmas, but I love that she said "There's always next year." beatingheart  (It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when they talk about the future.  Yeah, yeah...I get sappy sometimes.)  Her gift for him was incredible and had to blow his mind.  I can't really tell what the gifts were that he got for her, but I'd pay good money to see if he wrote anything sweet inside the card he got for her.  And I loved that he surprised her with Grinch the musical -- especially since he doesn't seem like the type who would normally be excited about that kind of thing for himself.  And finally, did anyone else notice that it looks like he moved their bed back into the living area?  I'm pretty sure I saw it when she was teasing him about adding water to the gravy.  Those two need to splurge and buy a TV for their bedroom.  giggling

ETA: I also noticed that she said "we forgot to included OUR Tucker Doodle Dog." She could have said "We forgot to include Tucker," but nope...she has claimed him. I love it.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Shawn's gifts to her.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Img_3718

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Thanks Linds! He got her a personalized "Grandma knit" stocking, a Michael Kors watch, something from MAC (maybe a giftcard?), a new laptop case, a tea brewer, Michael Strahan's new book, and a very nice looking new microphone. Maybe she's thinking of doing podcasts or something? Hmmm.
Oh and a card.

And @crunchette, I DID see that snap and I tried to screencap it but ended up being a fail. It looks like the mattress is on the floor right in front of the tree. Kaitlyn was right when she said they need their own place. Somewhere they can move the furniture at any time or way they want.  Among other reasons...
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:17 pm

^^^Thanks Lena for the list of what he got her! I also wonder about the podcasts...and I also agree they need their own place! giggling

Now I am excited to hear about their plans for New Years Eve!! beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl