SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:55 am

The social media absence is making me super hopeful. 1 week and nothing yet?!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:42 am

Seeing how happy Sam Wood is with Snez, I really really hope Richie is the new Bachie and is about to fall in love with his Ms. Right.

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:21 am

Sundy wrote:The social media absence is making me super hopeful. 1 week and nothing yet?!
Me too, I'm pretty convinced it's him. He's nowhere to be found, he must be filming. And why would Channel 10 promote him as a potential Bachelor so heavily if he wasn't up for it after his elimination...if they end up going with someone new, everyone will be disappointed now and I don't think that's how they want to start the season. If he rejected the offer, they'd want everyone to forget about him...they surely wouldn't invite him to represent channel 10 in a charity swim if that was the case.
Can't wait until we finally know!!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:37 am

So Michael is being a fool on Instagram and pointing out that Richie has been missing for a week. Let's see how long the post lasts
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:12 am

Not only did he say he's been missing for a week, he originally captioned the photo (later removed) with rose emojis, etc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:55 am

^^Since you've linked this article, it looks like DM updated it. The headline now reads Richie is CONFIRMED. Yay, if true!

Thx, laurarose!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:02 am

Yeah I noticed the title had changed! Weird haha
It's definitely official:
^ (LOL at "it's a pretty big carrot", I see he still does his funny phrases)

And there's more. I'm guessing it was an emergency response to Michael's post...it's really early in the morning in Aus right now so when everyone wakes up, I'm expect we'll be hearing more and a statement from Richie himself Smiley
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:34 pm

He is gorgeous. I'm not normally that attracted to blondes, but he is an exception. He also seems to be a really nice guy. Just another international bachelor added to my list to watch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:44 pm

haha me too Sprite. It's the dark haired guys for me, but he is a hottie IMO and a super nice guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:54 pm

I am so super excited for him and me. I absolutely adore him and can't wait to watch. I am really sad though about how it was announced. Michael has certainly sealed his fate if it wasn't already sealed.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can't wait to start this adventure as The Bachelor! I hope to meet someone amazing. This will be a wild experience, get excited! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:07 pm

It's 5am here in Australia and these have just this minute been posted. This is weird and 100% not how it was supposed to be announced. Still pretty exciting though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

+29
Cocoasneeze
Mikesgirl83
miriamaboo
nd4reality
mercieme
Jina
MommaSez
bellehuntley
AEF
Emilia23_12
Sprite