SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:29 am

I enjoyed the first episode. I liked Jasmine and how she handled herself and the guys. Nice, but not a pushover.

Lots of good looking guys and I like a lot of them. Mike, Kevin (the sick one), Kyle, Mikhail. Drew on the other hand...I see shades of Alex from JoJo's season. He will be the villain and instigator. I could do without.

Really liked that Jasmine wore a bright coloured dress for the M&G. So tired of the beige and black that the US version always has.

I will have to remember to post live along with the show next week!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She seems into Thomas. Maybe chemistry edit for him.
Thomas was back on SM by May 11. They flew to Marakesh from Montreal on May 7 and Thomas was back on SM by May 11. IMO, he was let go there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Kyle brought cats from the local shelter.

Here comes KevinW...I'm keeping my eye on him.
Will be interesting for sure considering he was back on SM June 1. Now the other one to watch too is Kyle. He is a SM hound....not a day goes by without him on it, yet, he was off SM till May 27

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:01 pm

When was Kevon P and Mike back on SM? Sorry if this was already stated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Funny, I think I'm looking at the F4!!! laugh out loud
That was a great After Show!
I don't think that Thomas is in the F4, he was home and on SM before  May 17.  Think that was actually the start of htd's.  Think that since the breakdowns were this way, think he was in the F7 - F5.  IMO, that breakdown happened in Marakesh considering dates and all.  Thinking that only 3 and possibly 5 went on HTD's.

So, think the epi's would go as:

week 1:  Vancouver(know filming started on apr 17)
week 2: Jamaica(we know because of dates of pics provided here and because Jasmine said they were off to Jamaica)

week 3:  ?  Fly to Montreal:

week 4: Montreal: next destination is Marakesh May 7 tweet:

week 5: Marakesh

Week 6:  Is in Toronto so either reg filming/week or HTD's.  We have this tweet:

Week 7:  Somewhere in Africa for FD's??   We have this tweet:

Does all this get bumped up a week or what do you all think??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan2016 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:29 pm

I haven't gone back to check the timelines but didn't it seem like they were in Jamaica for longer than a week?

BachFan2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:29 pm

I just watched the episode. Jasmine was great. Gorgeous, able to handle the guys, not by nagging, nicely but straight up. I liked how she handled David, she complimented his gesture, but was not there for his bro competition.

I loved Kevin P. He's good looking, sweet, seemed interested in Jasmine and asked her questions. He was clearly impressed by Jasmine's tattoo story.

I liked Mike, but even though they connected great during their conversation, I don't see him as an adventurous guy. I could be wrong though.

I'm glad Jasmine sent the drunk cowboy home, he was confrontational the first night, no one wants to be around a drunk looking for a fight. I'm glad she didn't cave in, but continued her Convo with JP.

This looks to be a start of an awesome season, and Jasmine is giving a lot of promise as a great lead.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Thanks to everyone that helped me watch! Here's my thoughts while watching.
Adore her already, super cute. Mom is a cutie too. This dad story tho, I just want to hug her. Jillian! How did I not see that coming? Where's Kaitlyn? Your gut will lead you in the right way says Jillian, who picked Ed. Yikews. Maybe Kaitlyn would have been better. Holy dress batman. She is gorgeous. Intro videos! Thomas is James Bond, yes? Drew is too much already, Next! Kyle has a hot body! Cats! Haha that surprised me. Mike whew so many hot bods. Mom's story is like Jasmine's story. I approve. You may wed. This host. How many Chris Harrison's are there in the world? Limos coming up... Ben speaking French, nice. Mike schtick was cute. Kyle is flexible haha, I like him. She seems to like Kevin P's entrance. Oh no he is so sick. James bond again! Wrote her a letter on the plane ride home from Greece sounds like a James bond thing to do. Only 20 guys that is nice. Drew first, shades of Olivia. Thomas' nickname is sexual tongue?! Kevin p. is borderline dying and she loves it. Mike already tells his story. She says open vulnerable and connection twice when talking about him. Kevin w. no schtick, props man. Mike gets first impression rose, cute. 5 go home?! Wow only 15 after tonight. David gets a second chance I am cool with that. Jamaica already. Calling Drew and Chris for the two on one. Loved it, can't wait for next week.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Brill wrote:When was Kevon P and Mike back on SM?  Sorry if this was already stated.

Here's the SM activity of the guys as I know it.

Jasmine off SM from April 5 to June 5 for Instagram

Twitter:  Apr 7 to June 8

Facebook:  can't see a current facebook page for her.  She had one earlier I think.

ETA:

FOUND JASMINE'S FACEBOOK:

off from Mar 31 to June 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:59 pm

The host is funny! He's on a show called Carnival Eats I think from the Cooking Channel

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really like Jasmine as the lead. She seems down to earth and ready to meet someone. I'm looking forward to watching her journey.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:05 pm

BachFan2016 wrote:I haven't gone back to check the timelines but didn't it seem like they were in Jamaica for longer than a week?
Going by this cameraman's tweets, I don't think so, but who knows. They likely left Vancouver around Apr 19th or so, was there till apr 22nd-29th ish.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1