SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:08 pm

sorry for the double post, but I am wondering if Kyle isn't being set up to be the next bach??

ETA:

I think that Kevin, Michael and Kyle are the F3.

Just the quantity of pics, the editing and their SM activity is suspicious. Just now trying to trace the 3 and see if they line up with Jasmine's SM activity

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:00 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Brill wrote:When was Kevon P and Mike back on SM?  Sorry if this was already stated.

Here's the SM activity of the guys as I know it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jasmine off SM from April 5 to June 5 for Instagram

Twitter:  Apr 7 to June 8

Facebook:  can't see a current facebook page for her.  She had one earlier I think.

Thank you so much!! clapping! thumbsup

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Brill wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Brill wrote:When was Kevon P and Mike back on SM?  Sorry if this was already stated.

Here's the SM activity of the guys as I know it.

Jasmine off SM from April 5 to June 5 for Instagram

Twitter:  Apr 7 to June 8

Facebook:  can't see a current facebook page for her.  She had one earlier I think.

Thank you so much!! clapping!  thumbsup
FWIW, interesting that both Drew and Kevin W both came back on SM on June 1 and Mike June 3. Where as Jasmine came back on June 2(facebook). Thinking that we are seeing the F2 with maybe Kyle in the mix and likely their choice for Bach considering how much he's been highlighted on Facebook/IG and Twitter so far.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:23 pm

?? June 3rd for Mike? But on your chart it has Mike having FB activity on May 31?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Just watched the premiere. I really dig it. It's nice to have my ette fix since I didn't bother with JoJo. 

Jasmine is cute and likable. I like the front-runners. Model guy is beautiful. Kevin P. and Mike seem genuine. I don't think she could make a bad choice with either.

ETA: I already need a refresher on who Kyle is. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 Was he hidden?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:35 pm

Kyle I think was the hot guy with cats.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan2016 Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:45 pm

Although Drew was back on SM on June 1, he was home a couple weeks before that, just not on SM.

BachFan2016

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:57 pm

Thanks for the intel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley I didn't think Drew would make it past F6 anyway.

IMO, Mike and Kevin W are locked for F4.

1) Mike: There's a SC of him and Jasmine kissing at the same bridge they shot his intro package. I'm assuming this was in Winnipeg area

2) Kevin W: He follows Jasmine's sister on instagram. I would assume he must have at least met her (sister) to request a follow, since her Instagram is set to private. To me, he's definitely in the F2, if not F1. I don't see any other contestants following the sister. Seems weird to follow the sister of a supposed ex that dumped him on national tv.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Kevin W as possible F1? He honestly wasn't on my radar. I will definitely pay more attention to him now.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:22 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Kevin W as possible F1? He honestly wasn't on my radar. I will definitely pay more attention to him now.
I didn't think so either, because both Kevins are my favourite... and my favourites are rarely f1 laugh out loud. But his following of Jasmine's sister had me open to the idea that he may very well be the last guy standing. I guess the sister could have met the guys earlier in the season. It's just normally the family doesn't show up to help the lead until F2... when the guy meets the parents.

To me, I didn't see any chemistry between Mike and Jasmine or attraction from Jasmine's end. They definitely bonded because of their similar past... but I've got to see more. I'm sure Mike is a solid guy IRL and probably has a fun personality. But I get this feeling he will have a perfect edit and will appear perfect on paper for Jasmine. Who knows - maybe tptb wants to make the connection obvious and will highlight the f1 from day 1. It is the first Bachelorette season after all. If he's not f1, he's their next bachelor I think.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:27 pm

dee wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Kevin W as possible F1? He honestly wasn't on my radar. I will definitely pay more attention to him now.
I didn't think so either, because both Kevins are my favourite... and my favourites are rarely f1 laugh out loud. But his following of Jasmine's sister had me open to the idea that he may very well be the last guy standing. I guess the sister could have met the guys earlier in the season. It's just normally the family doesn't show up to help the lead until F2... when the guy meets the parents.

To me, I didn't see any chemistry between Mike and Jasmine or attraction from Jasmine's end. They definitely bonded because of their similar past... but I've got to see more. I'm sure Mike is a solid guy IRL and probably has a fun personality. But I get this feeling he will have a perfect edit and will appear perfect on paper for Jasmine. Who knows - maybe tptb wants to make the connection obvious and will highlight the f1 from day 1. It is the first Bachelorette season after all. If he's not f1, he's their next bachelor I think.
IA on all counts. After they bonded over that parents passing I thought they'd have a great friendship but in the season preview I saw glimpses of them that made me think otherwise. We'll have to see how it develops. Kevin P was my pick to win after seeing the episode but if it's actually Kevin W then the edit won't be as predicable as it is on Bach US. I like that.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah I kind of like it when it's not so predictable, but can still see the connection between the lead and their F1. The preview showed Mike in at least 2 dates (one being HTD) and are showing affection. Doesn't seem to be any conflict at the moment. I really liked Kevin P as well, but I think he may be an even bigger free spirit than Jasmine. He's shown saying "It's easy to fall in love with you" in the promo. Doesn't have much conflict as well. I think Kevin W's conflict would be the overall process of this show, in which the girl he likes is dating 19 other guys. Maybe he didn't anticipate what he would feel for her coming onto the show. And I guess it's remain to be seen if he can get past his supposed jealousy.

I'm not writing anyone off right now. Hopefully we can get more conclusions as the season progresses. But I have a hard time seeing her choosing anyone other than Mike or Kevins. All jmo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1