SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Awww. Tyler is leaving? I wonder if they will have Jillian? I think if they do it the way they did Tim's season it is possible even with her schedule. It may also be why the show is on W Network so that Jillian can stay on the same network?

IIRC, Tyler wasn't at RCs during the show, Tim just handed the final rose out and no one to "introduce" him or anything. I think Tyler only did the first and final RC and then WTA/ATFR? I can't remember but I do vaguely recall that Tim didn't have any role like Osher and definitely not same as CH.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:44 pm

I'm pretty sure Tyler was at every RC because he didn't say the same CH line, which was nice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Thank you , GA. I remember that Tyler never said that line and Osher doesn't say it for Bach/Bette Aussie nor does Mike for Bach NZ.
It makes no sense to say it, we can see it is the last one there.  laugh out loud

ETA: I just watched the RCs for Ep 1 through Final episode for FRC on Tim's season and Tyler was present only for Episode 1 RC and not present at any of the other RCs, including FRC, nor was he in any of those episodes so he never gave out date cards either. Tyler was only on Ep 1, WTA and ATFR. For the other episodes he only did voice over. At RCs, the girls did VO and Tim Vo and the talking, no host to introduce him or say goodbye at RC for the girl who no rose. I haven't watched Season 1 with Brad to see if Tyler was present for most of the episodes and can't remember?

If this is what they are doing for Bette Canada, where the host is not present for most of the episodes except for Ep1/MTA/ATFR, then I could see Jillian do it since she said she doesn't know about time schedule. But if they are wanting a more traditional host like Osher/Mike/Chris Harrison then I can see them getting someone who will be at all RCs for Bette Canada and also hands out date cards like the hosts do.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Sweet! I prefer the Bachelorette seasons, so the more the merrier!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:04 pm

I'm hoping to be able to watch it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:45 pm

I watch Jillian on Love it or List and she seems to get more beautiful with age.  She is a delight, and I hope she is the one to host the show from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:48 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm hoping to be able to watch it.

I think you'd enjoy it! Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Awww. Tyler is leaving? I wonder if they will have Jillian? I think if they do it the way they did Tim's season it is possible even with her schedule. It may also be why the show is on W Network so that Jillian can stay on the same network?

IIRC, Tyler wasn't at RCs during the show, Tim just handed the final rose out and no one to "introduce" him or anything. I think Tyler only did the first and final RC and then WTA/ATFR? I can't remember but I do vaguely recall that Tim didn't have any role like Osher and definitely not same as CH.

Tyler had a bigger role in season 1 as he was with Brad for the whole journey.

ETA: he was there to talk to Brad for each epi as well as saying the "Harrison line". Now that Brad isn't on CityTV contract and has host as his new occupation. He is a host on Chopped Canada. Wonder if that will maybe in include Bachette Canada?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:25 am

Ahh, yess. Another bachelorette season. I liked the Canada version.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:16 am

If not Jilly, maybe Brad could host it!!  He's done with Chopped so maybe this could be his next gig.

Last edited by kokopolo on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to say jilly is still my first choice)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:27 am

kokopolo wrote:If not Jilly, maybe Brad could host it!!  He's done with Chopped so maybe this could be his next gig.

That would certainly add a bit of a twist to things. A previous Bachelor now being the host and Brad is such a sweet guy with a great sense of humour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:56 am

Yeah, I actually thought Brad was going to be the host of Bachelor when he said he was doing something new but that ended up being Chopped Canada. So it would make sense to me if he does Bachelorette.

And while Tyler was involved in Season 1, he was MIA on Season 2. He was only there for first episode and then WTA and ATFR so not sure why he wasn't involved much. It was as if the show had no host. Perhaps it was a scheduling thing at the time and still is since he won't host Bette Canada.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz