SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:52 am

Maybe that's what I was thinking about with Tyler. I knew he was around a lot, must have been Brads season. Funny I don't remember him being MIA during Tim's season.

Maybe Jilly with be involved in arranging the dates? I would be thrilled if Brad hosted!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:23 pm

From the No Discussion thread. Looks like she'll have a role, whatever it may be! I would love for her to plan out all the dates. I think she would be great at organizing that end of production. yes

Harris, who lives in Kelowna, B.C., said she will have a role in the show but she doesn't know what it is yet.

She'd love to host but she isn't sure she'd have time for it, given her current starring role on the real estate series "Love It or List It Vancouver."

TorontoSun

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:04 pm

I love that idea, GA! Brad as host and Jillian planning dates, etc. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I love that idea, GA! Brad as host and Jillian planning dates, etc. yes
In that one article she did mention that she still plans "Bachelor" style dates for Justin and she did mention some locales that she hopes the show showcases. IMO, that may exactly be her role....planning the dates.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Yes I agree with you guys, the hints of the dates is very obvious. I'm pretty sure that will be her role too. She'll be good at it. And realistically, they'll prob go with a traditionally male host imo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:18 pm

Bachelorette Canada Retweeted
Good article. Although it doesn't tell us much. laugh out loud

GregDavid ‏@Greg__David · 15h15 hours ago
@BacheloretteCA looking for bachelors; here's how to audition & what producers are looking for http://www.tv-eh.com/2015/12/02/the-bachelorette-canada-looks-for-love-and-eligible-fellows/ … @w_network /gd

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:08 am

I saw this on Bachelorette Canada's official Facebook page. It is a video of Trisha (F2 for Tim Warmels Bach Canada S2) talking about the show. I found the caption interesting that Bette Canada let it be known Trish is in a relationship so as to squash any rumours of her being the possible lead. It makes me think the lead they will have is either someone new or may be April if they go with past contestant.

The Bachelorette Canada

One of Canada's favourite Bachelorettes, Trish Vergo (@trisha_vergo), explains why you should leap for a chance at love! Trish is now happily in a relationship and we wish her all the best!  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f339

Video: https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteCA/videos/vb.440904056093002/453545798162161/?type=2&theater

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:10 am

Didn't really know where to post this but Tim (Bach Canada S2) was interviewed and gave his advice for the Bette Canada lead S1. He was asked about Bette Canada and also about him and April... since he gave a bit of info on both I thought to post here. Who knows if it may or may mean something down the line.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 CVPuQweWIAALiWL
https://twitter.com/24hrs/status/672142742902845440
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:57 am

Yes I remember Trish now..... She lost a lot of weight!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:32 am

Boy has she ever. She looks great!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:34 pm

I would not have recognized her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 2h2 hours ago
Online casting closes tonight at midnight! Guys, it's CRUNCH time! The #bacheloretteCA is ready for you http://ow.ly/X87tL
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz