SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:24 pm

I'm leaning towards Kevin W being F1 so far because of the tattoos, following Jasmine's sister (who is on private) then promptly unfollowing her once it was posted about on here and also Mike's use of #MikeOCanada (seems like a convenient hashtag to get going for Bachelor-role purposes, just saying)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:31 pm

lightredemption wrote:I'm leaning towards Kevin W being F1 so far because of the tattoos, following Jasmine's sister (who is on private) then promptly unfollowing her once it was posted about on here and also Mike's use of #MikeOCanada (seems like a convenient hashtag to get going for Bachelor-role purposes, just saying)
What is her sister's name and IG account?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Idlemess wrote:
casjacknick wrote:And one is going to get the sweet edit and one the jealous edit, my opinion based on first night and promo. If so I'd say jealous gets the girl and sweet gets the Bachelor. Of course if sweet gets the girl hot cat lover Kyle could get the Bach.
 Who do you like so far. 

I'm sensing some kind of freak in Kyle for all the wrong reasons laugh out loud. Maybe I'm a freak! But he's really hot to me. Just don't know who Jasmine is looking for and that's kind of exciting as well
Yeah we don't really know Jasmine at all so it's hard to say what she likes. Then again I feel like I "knew" some leads before and they didn't pick who I thought they would so who knows?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Her sister's IG is jademctravel but its private
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:46 pm

lightredemption wrote:Her sister's IG is jademctravel but its private
Thank you

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Do we even know that they are planning another Bachelor Canada season?

I like not knowing what kind of guy she is into as well. Physically Mike and Kevin are very different. I need to see more of her with the guys and what the chemistry is like.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:49 pm

lightredemption wrote:I'm leaning towards Kevin W being F1 so far because of the tattoos, following Jasmine's sister (who is on private) then promptly unfollowing her once it was posted about on here and also Mike's use of #MikeOCanada (seems like a convenient hashtag to get going for Bachelor-role purposes, just saying)
What is the inference about the tattoos?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:52 pm

@Idlemess....@aunties_love sleuthed that Jasmine has gotten 2 tattoos since filming ended. Since Kevin W is into tattoos, there is speculation that maybe Jasmine got the tattoos because of Kevin that is if Kevin turns out to be F1.

Y'all based on Jasmine's IG I don't think there was SHV this weekend so we should be on the look out next weekend if she goes MIA for a while on SM....thanks.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Anyone knows what the tatoos say that are on Jasmine? They could have meaning and has nothing to do with Kevin.

Do we know if Mike has any tatoos?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Yeah. I'm not reading much into new tattoos. She already had a tat so it is something she was into before Kevin. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:27 am

Seems like this group of men are the most active on social media. Kyle especially is on hour by hour. Might be creepy creepin cat lover for real. Interested in seeing how this all plays out for him.
Mike is consistent as well and Kevin W. definitely has a sensitive family man side plus being a Bachelor fan.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:50 pm

This girl is pretty. And we share the same first name. So wahooo laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz