SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:54 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Bachelorette Canada Verified account ‏@BacheloretteCA

3 more days until #BacheloretteCA! Need to catch up? You can watch the premiere right now on http://www.wnetwork.com
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 CskWR0TXgAAM5Le

9:06 AM - 17 Sep 2016

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/777176914935029760

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:31 am

Bringing this over from Kevin Pattee' thread.

Joy15 wrote:snipped..

btw has anyone seen this? (published in the end of July...the filming was wrapped, right?)

looking at the description :
Life is a lesson.... and so was she.
It's not perfect..... but neither am I.

and the lyrics..seems like a heartbreak song to me giggling ....F2 anyone?

PS: IMO his Bachette blog is so refreshing...as we rarely get funny, insightful recaps by any on-going season contestant. yes

changethewayitis.blogspot.com

Thanks @Joy15, laugh out loud that was a good read.

I found this interesting, which means he really was first out of the limo. I will bring it to the sleuthing thread.

Other Kevin is first. #thisbetternotbeforeshadowing.
changethewayitis.blogspot.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Hmmmm....Mike is hosting a viewing party tomorrow in Manitoba with all proceeds going towards the Manitoba fallen fire fighters foundation. Any one live close by giggling to go check this out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKjZx2Hg32p/

If it wasn't for charity....I would say this wasn't very F1. He has been hanging relatively low on SM though but glad he is using this opportunity to raise funds for charity which is what he seems passionate about.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:00 pm

mercieme wrote:Hmmmm....Mike is hosting a viewing party tomorrow in Manitoba with all proceeds going towards the Manitoba fallen fire fighters foundation. Any one live close by giggling to go check this out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKjZx2Hg32p/

If it wasn't for charity....I would say this wasn't very F1. He has been hanging relatively low on SM though but glad he is using this opportunity to raise funds for charity which is what he seems passionate about.

TY for share...yep he isn't likely the F1..i peg him as F3 and most likely the next Bach contender. He 'acts' like a 'hero' versus the 'villain' (Drew) already in the preview giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:17 pm

I actually don't know what's F1 behavior or not with these guys. All the front runners so far area have hung out with other people & posted on IG though not aggressively posting well except Kyle. This is different from the US series where the F1 sorta lays low & sometimes sleuthed to be on SM at the same time as the lead.

I am sure we will figure out the F1 by the time the front runners all have their dates but I can't tell from SM behavior right now who the F1 is...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:20 pm

I'm thinking this new BetteCA might be lax with social media and that might have to do with picking the next bachelor. The new director and production team are following tons of US bachelor contestants. 

A few of the guys are promoting their images and whatnots. I'm looking at you Seth and Kyle to name a couple. Kevin P blogging adds a twist but I'm not too sure about him (is Jasmine looking for her exact match or someone to complement who she is?)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:24 pm

Yep IA @Idlemess, I thought Kevin P would make it to F3 but based on the blog & the fact that both @dee & @aunties_love have tracked from Kyle's SM that he lasted on the show towards the end of filming therefore placing him in the last set of guys now makes me think Kevin P probably didn't make it past F4/F5/F6.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:27 pm

mercieme wrote:I actually don't know what's F1 behavior or not with these guys. All the front runners so far area have hung out with other people & posted on IG though not aggressively posting well except Kyle. This is different from the US series where the F1 sorta lays low & sometimes sleuthed to be on SM at the same time as the lead.

I am sure we will figure out the F1 by the time the front runners all have their dates but I can't tell from SM behavior right now who the F1 is...all jmo.

Idlemess wrote:I'm thinking this new BetteCA might be lax with social media and that might have to do with picking the next bachelor. The new director and production team are following tons of US bachelor contestants. 

A few of the guys are promoting their images and whatnots. I'm looking at you Seth and Kyle to name a couple. Kevin P blogging adds a twist but I'm not too sure about him (is Jasmine looking for her exact match or someone to complement who she is?)

Interesting...thanks @mercieme @Idlemess

im ruling out Kevin P as the F1 just bc him blogging the season giggling . I think Kevin W is quite down-low with his IG..a good indication that he maybe the F1.

From what we've seen so far..Kevin P is the exact match/similar to Jasmine in term of adventurous..while Mike with the same family background story. IMO Kevin W is probably someone who can complement her. Now, watch Kevin W  get the lame jelly edit...Wowza!! we have our winner here cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:32 pm

For Jasmine's sake, I hope the jealousy edit for Kevin W if he is F1 is not an out of control one because the audience will go berserk on SM especially if Mike continues to get a perfect edit & is dumped at the FRC....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:38 pm

mercieme wrote:For Jasmine's sake, I hope the jealousy edit for Kevin W if he is F1 is not an out of control one because the audience will go berserk on SM especially if Mike continues to get a perfect edit & is dumped at the FRC....we shall see.

praying along with you.... Praying . Hopefully TPTB has a respect for him as a former navy and public servant firefighter, at the very least. From his IG...he seems like a good guy..i swear he could cast as a Hulk actor giggling (this is a compliment, btw) . A beefy guy, but family man at heart... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:53 pm

So Kevin originally put a comment on this IG post with something to the effect of if he does not get to be the next bachelor; I can't find the original post that @dee brought over with the comment. But after dee's post here, Kevin removed the comment. So either Kevin W, someone he knows or a producer asked him to remove the comment. Originally I thought the comment was to mis direct & cast doubt that he was not the F1. But as I thought about it, why would he remove or be told to remove the comment if he was indeed F1 when it's a good mis direction? Just an observation that I wanted to park here in case he turns out not to be F1. Though I think the follow/unfollow of Jasmine's sister as dee reported is more suspect....all jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKHbHa0h3Us/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:57 pm

@mercieme TBH, when I first saw his original IG caption, I thought be was being facetious as this dude is not getting the Bachelor edit (and I think he knows that too... I would hope laugh out loud) I think Kevin's trying to play by the rules and is limiting anything that may sway viewers to think he's f1, or gets dumped, etc. IMO. Who knows, maybe he was telling the truth in his original caption laugh out loud

And I agree, him unfollowing Jasmine and her sister was very suspect to me. Someone is definitely reading our posts.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz