SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:31 am

Thanks @dee

I missed this earlier but Kevin W tagged the post below from Victoria BC 16 hours ago & that location is 3 hours from Vancouver & 5 hours from Pemberton, BC where Jasmine lives. Just curious if he is in the BC area for a SHV that is if he is F1 or could be random coincidence since someone posted that he has family in the BC area, not sure where though.  If he untags the geo location from this post after this then I am going to start suspecting him big time as covering his tracks laugh out loud Should be interesting if Jasmine promotes the show on SM later today as she did last week or goes MIA.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKieW6EgshA/

Also does anyone remember if Jasmine said in the media rounds what kind of guy she used to be attracted to in the past? If I remember correctly, in one of the interviews she had alluded to her mum wanting her to try someone different than her typical type that hadn't worked so well for her, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:01 am

BlackHalo wrote:With this being the first season, it's an open book for how the edit will go. If they want to show to a perfect love story or a love story will obstacles. Heck, we don't even know that mike and jasmine won't have issues, they just chose to highlight Kevin W jealousy in the preview.  

IA with this. I really enjoyed Art's season bc it showed us a warm sweet love story as well as the wonderful edit for both the lead and the the F1 awwww . Wishful thinking, as Art was not a recycled contestant, perhaps he alluded in his contract that they had to show his love story? Hopeful that Jasmine might did as well  Praying .

From the top off my head...i can recall Matilda got the first intro and first out of the limo. I found it interesting that from Jasmine's top contenders we have so far - 2 Kevins and Mike- only Mike got the intro video. Can go either way, i think..he is the F1 or next Bachelor. Also...its interesting..that Kevin W was out of the limo first, just as Matilda. At this point...Kevin W or Mike is the F1....tough call  giggling .

@mercieme...would love your thought...(re: Jasmine was not a recycled contestant..just like Art  yes so there was a chance she negotiated a good edit for her and her F1 (?)). Pls don't lose hope just yet that we may get another Art-Matty!  Praying

ETA : went back to find Art's premiere. Guess what? Neither Dani or Alysha (his F2 or F3) had an intro clip. Checked Sam Frost's as well. All of her F3 : Sasha, Michael and Richie got intro videos. So safe to say..there is still hope for Mike as her F1... :fingersarecrossed . (leaving Kyle as Bach contender i think..hence why he got an intro and went far...laugh out loud) . If Mike is the F1...that would be more than hattrick for recent Ettes as Kaitlyn, Sam F and Jojo gave their Final Roses to their FIR guys as well. (5 if we count Richie too Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698 and of course Art ! making it 6 in total).. Whads up with these people ?? lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:24 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @dee

I missed this earlier but Kevin W tagged the post below from Victoria BC 16 hours ago & that location is 3 hours from Vancouver & 5 hours from Pemberton, BC where Jasmine lives. Just curious if he is in the BC area for a SHV that is if he is F1 or could be random coincidence since someone posted that he has family in the BC area, not sure where though.  If he untags the geo location from this post after this then I am going to start suspecting him big time as covering his tracks laugh out loud Should be interesting if Jasmine promotes the show on SM later today as she did last week or goes MIA.

Also does anyone remember if Jasmine said in the media rounds what kind of guy she used to be attracted to in the past? If I remember correctly, in one of the interviews she had alluded to her mum wanting her to try someone different than her typical type that hadn't worked so well for her, thanks.

@mercieme

i did play catching up and would love to answer you..but haven't bumped into the topic in question. However, i found this :

http://www.realstylenetwork.com/celebrities/2016/09/the-bachelorette-canada-star-jasmine-lorimer-chats-with-real-style-about-finding-love/

a very insightful interview of Jasmine. I took notes on the following and thought to leave it here for future reference. Smiley

she is looking for someone with these qualities :
1. kind hearted
2. willing to go the extra-mile with her
3. can compromise
4. communicate
5. understands what it takes to make the relationship last
6. willing to put the effort and be a partner
7. someone she could see a long term potential with

im thinking with the edit of Kevin W in the preview...the strike is against him with no.3. With Kevin P alluded heartbreak in his song ('Let You In') giggling ..i would think the strike of no.4 is against him. JMO. Im started to think i can wear my :rosiecolored if Mike is the F1 and getting the edit as a stand-up guy who has a real connection with Jasmine. heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:49 am

I have been catching up on all the wonderful sleuthing in all the threads! yes Thanks everyone!

I'm confused on KevinW's IG post that was later deleted or edited? Did we capture the original and the edited version? and if so, can someone provide a link as to where I can find it. Or explain exactly what he said, and what was edited? Sorry, I'm multitasking everywhere, and I've forgotten where I originally saw the post. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been catching up on all the wonderful sleuthing in all the threads! yes Thanks everyone!

I'm confused on KevinW's IG post that was later deleted or edited? Did we capture the original and the edited version? and if so, can someone provide a link as to where I can find it. Or explain exactly what he said, and what was edited? Sorry, I'm multitasking everywhere, and I've forgotten where I originally saw the post. TYIA

i believe this is the discussion from previous pages back

mercieme wrote:So Kevin originally put a comment on this IG post with something to the effect of if he does not get to be the next bachelor; I can't find the original post that @dee brought over with the comment. But after dee's post here, Kevin removed the comment. So either Kevin W, someone he knows or a producer asked him to remove the comment. Originally I thought the comment was to mis direct & cast doubt that he was not the F1. But as I thought about it, why would he remove or be told to remove the comment if he was indeed F1 when it's a good mis direction? Just an observation that I wanted to park here in case he turns out not to be F1. Though I think the follow/unfollow of Jasmine's sister as dee reported is more suspect....all jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKHbHa0h3Us/

dee wrote:@mercieme TBH, when I first saw his original IG caption, I thought be was being facetious as this dude is not getting the Bachelor edit (and I think he knows that too... I would hope laugh out loud) I think Kevin's trying to play by the rules and is limiting anything that may sway viewers to think he's f1, or gets dumped, etc. IMO. Who knows, maybe he was telling the truth in his original caption laugh out loud

And I agree, him unfollowing Jasmine and her sister was very suspect to me. Someone is definitely reading our posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:34 pm

BlackHalo wrote:With this being the first season, it's an open book for how the edit will go. If they want to show to a perfect love story or a love story will obstacles. Heck, we don't even know that mike and jasmine won't have issues, they just chose to highlight Kevin W jealousy in the preview.  

IMHO I dont think the show is gonna show the final 1 with that edit like how the show did it in the US because the final 1 turn out not to be well like after the bruhaha he did, so as a first season I think they may show the runner up jealous not the final 12. Along with the statement if he is not the winner, that all but let the cat out that he did not win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:35 pm

The SHV is not normally in or near the bachelorette hometown.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Thanks @Joy15 I saw those posts but I thought I missed something else.

I think due to KevinW having family out West, it's possible they could have SHV. BC is a huge province, there are tons of lakes and cabins that they can get away to IMO.

Jasmine posted a pic of BrandyWine Provincial Falls in Vancouver BC 1 day ago.
KevinW posted a pic of his nephew? in Victoria BC 1 day ago. A quick search, it appears it's 3 hours away from each other.

Jasmine IG 1d
jasmine.lorimer Brandywine Falls Prov
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKitz5HDiQ2/?taken-by=jasmine.lorimer

kevin.c.wendtVictoria, British Columbia 1d
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKieW6EgshA/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

April and Tim I believe went to his cottage which was only an hour away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:12 pm

@mercieme...good memory!...i did find it. around 5: 10 mark yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dBCkUAn5RQ

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Thanks @Joy15 @Guardianangel for the sleuthing you have done today.

Joy, I like your comparison of Mike receiving the FIR & Intro vid with the past Bachie/Bette seasons in other franchises. Also Kevin W's Intro Vid not being shown is why I am not convinced totally that he has the F1 all wrapped up plus still waiting on how the jealous edit plays out. IMO though it's the maiden season of Bette CA, I don't believe they will give an F1 an edit that is too dramatic that will turn the audience off from the final couple....based on my observation & as GA said, the 2 past Bachie CA did not do that to the F1 but time will tell with this season. Also thanks for finding the vid where Jasmine said her mum didn't want her to go with her typical past type of guy; unfortunately she didn't really say what her type was. IMO though, I think Thomas & Kevin W were the ones she seemed most physically into from Episode 1 so maybe she has a thing for men with long hair laugh out loud

GA, IA that Kevin being out west is suspect. That's the second time since filming ended that he has gone to his family in BC based on his IG geo tag. I am wondering if the producers will tell him to turn off his geo tags at some point especially if he is F1.

ETA: anyone know if most of the producers / production team are in the Vancouver area? I ask because most likely the SHV IMO will take place in the BC area then if that's the case.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Re producers - @Aunties_Love will know about the producers. She found one if not two of them. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I do remember the one that gave us a lot of info on filming locations from his twitter ended up deleting that twitter account.

I think he was from Toronto?

KevinW has a family cottage in Ontario but IMO it would be too risky for Jasmine to go there if he is the F1. Cottage country are all family, everyone knows everyone.

I just noticed something. KevinW posted a pic of the same little boy on April 3rd tagged Kimberly BC. The most recent pic, I think it's the same little boy, is tagged Victoria BC. I need to step away. I can't check to see how far away that is from each other.

IG

https://www.instagram.com/kevin.c.wendt/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Just want to note that Mike & Jasmine both commented on the show's director Michael Margolis) IG posting about the show's executive producer (Claire Freeland). It appears Michael & Claire are in a relationship but maybe @aunties_love can confirm since she sleuthed out the producers pre season. Mike first commented hours ago & then Jasmine did much later, I don't have IG so I can't bring the time stamp over with the post. Not saying this indicates that they were together but just found it interesting that they commented on the same post which could end up being nothing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKj_TxxAZ7R/
miewah #wehaveagreatlife #bestpartofthebachelorfranchise #lucky

ogilmike A taxi cab convo love story. You smooth operator you @miewah

dannelkenGorgeous!

jasmine.lorimerAw I like this one @clairefrlnd

ETA: @Guardianangel so if Kevin W tagged the earlier pic at Kimberley, BC on April 3rd then it means he has only tagged the BC area once since filming ended & that was his IG post yesterday about the nephew. Initially I thought the Kimberley, BC tag was after filming  but I stand corrected. Also @dee noted tha Kevin W has family in the BC area in earlier discussions but not sure which thread that was. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz