SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What problems does Mikhel have with his Dad? TYIA

Mikhels Das says "I really need to know how serious do you think she is! and Mikhel ask "You tell me to step back of it"
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Oh ok, gotcha! yes Thanks

Speaking from an Italian background, I can easily see family saying you're going to make an azz of yourself, to some of them it's all about what will people think of you. dizzy

My mother would totally be saying that. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:50 pm

To me it's perfectly natural for parents to remind them that there's other guys still. I don't see it as conflict.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Looks like they filmed the two specials yesterday.

Source:@clarefrld IG

24 likes
13h
clairefrlnd A MASSIVE THANK YOU to the entire @bacheloretteca crew who helped bring yesterday's Specials to life! It was a thrill to work with such dedicated, talented & passionate professionals. Easily one of the BEST crews ever!! Much love & roses to you all!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:14 pm

That means Auntie_loves train of thought might have been on point. IMHO. Pity she did not get another invitation this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Seems that Mikhel was able to hang out of some of the other bachelors...

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Screen24
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:40 pm

So all the guys are back in their cities?
KW and Mike both have posted from their cities on instagram too.
So no SHV this week end?
I wish we could know.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:42 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:So all the guys are back in their cities?
KW and Mike both have posted from their cities on instagram too.
So no SHV this week end?
I wish we could know.

The filming was done yesterday so they could be together over the weekend. imo
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Mike had 10 days off last week, who knows and it was around his birthday too isnt it? just say all's good.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:57 pm

I think Jasmine was at a wedding during that time...Maybe someone can confirm..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:08 pm

@siena can you please post the filming (MTA & AFTR) timeline that you sleuthed here.

We know that both MTA & AFTR were filmed back to back based on the executive producer's post. We also know that Noah traveled back home mid Friday. So most likely filming done either Thursday late evening or wee hours of Friday but will let Siena confirm.

Claire the executive produce post confirming end of filming for both MTA & AFTR
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMIbPDMgFfH/

Noah the show host traveling on Friday
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMHWVyrjdl6/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:10 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I think Jasmine was at a wedding during that time...Maybe someone can confirm..

She was not; it was a flash back pic of a wedding shs attended earlier in the summer. She posted about the same wedding on her IG months ago.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz