SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:35 pm

^^^As long as Jared isn't there with her she should be ok. Plus, the host has been really good about keeping people talking about the Canadian season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:42 pm

BTS clip...these guys are hilarious..... cantstopl

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=AD5A1D65-678C-2E4F-12C2-913654218BF3

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:03 pm

dee wrote:Was this ever posted???

Oh brother.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes WHY!?

The Bachelorette Canada
Grab the tissue boxes! #BachelorNation Alum Ashley I. will be weighing in w/ her thoughts on our LIVE After Show next Tuesday W Network.
snipped because I don't want to see her pic laugh out loud

source

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 2292733854 IA @Sprite Jennifer Valentyne is a great host and keeps things on track.

mercieme wrote:BTS clip...these guys are hilarious..... cantstopl

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=AD5A1D65-678C-2E4F-12C2-913654218BF3

This was so flippin hillarious! cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:59 am

That hot tub was SOOOO HOT we had to sit on the edge of it because we were sweating profusely. #rose2rosefacts @reel2reelpod

https://twitter.com/jazlor1/status/783918086462201856

I thought this was an interesting tidbit.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:40 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:That hot tub was SOOOO HOT we had to sit on the edge of it because we were sweating profusely. #rose2rosefacts @reel2reelpod

https://twitter.com/jazlor1/status/783918086462201856

I thought this was an interesting tidbit.

Hmmm hot as in Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 1f525 or hot as in Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 2764 or both?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:04 am

Cuties! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 3806527698

Why wasn't this included in my contemplative B roll @goodhumanprods ?  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 1f4f7  @bellaellaeheheh #bacheloretteca by @jasmine.lorimer

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 256v7de
Source
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 11id82w
My screencap

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:52 am

@siena they r adorable ! Would u happen to know if they posted this at the same time??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:18 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@siena they r adorable ! Would u happen to know if they posted this at the same time??
I havent learned how to bring screencaps over so as a sleuthing team some have been helping me.I posted in mike thread that they posted this on the same day. THEY ARE ADORABLE.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:20 am

fabgirl wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@siena they r adorable ! Would u happen to know if they posted this at the same time??
I havent learned how to bring screencaps over so as a sleuthing team some have been helping me.I posted in mike thread that they posted this on the same day. THEY ARE ADORABLE.

Wow awesome I wonder if they're together now on shv then ?! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:28 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
fabgirl wrote:

Wow awesome I wonder if they're together now on shv then ?! Hugesmile

Y'all should take this to Mikey's thread so we can continue the convo giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:58 pm

How many episodes have they shown of this s far? I can only find the 1st and 2nd. If there are more, can one of you lovely people point me in the direction of where to find them? Thanks so much. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:50 am

LoveDovez wrote:How many episodes have they shown of this s far? I can only find the 1st and 2nd. If there are more, can one of you lovely people point me in the direction of where to find them? Thanks so much. ; )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8T1WbzAw-c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI1f-oo9yBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ9AhtHuGH4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Rnxow6JwE

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz