SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:49 am

Thanks to @Aunties_love we know when each of the frontrunners returned to SM.

I thought it would also be interesting to see what each of them posted as their first post back on instagram... Comparing their pics and locations (and especially their captions).

Mikhel posted two images 17 weeks ago but I thought the second one was kind of interesting:

Good to finally get some time in the garage and get those damn carbs back in @nick_gee613 by @mikhel_sickand

Eff you life!! Hittin' the open road. Seize the  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 1f41f  by @mikhel_sickand

Kevin W posted this 20 weeks ago:

Needed a me day.... by @kevin.c.wendt

Mike posted this 19 weeks ago:

Ahhh Charley, my cute cuddle bud. #puppylove #worldslargestrat #smoochesfrompooches #whitelab by @ogilmike

And then we have Jasmine's first instagram back 19 weeks ago:

A couple of my favourites. by @jasmine.lorimer

Now this is where it's interesting to me, because it's a photo taken at a lake not too far from Kenora (with a friend from Kenora). So IMO if the geotag is correct then she was back in that area after filming ended (and not too far away from Mike). Again nothing conclusive, but something that I noticed. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:55 am

siena wrote:Thanks to @Aunties_love we know when each of the frontrunners returned to SM.

I thought it would also be interesting to see what each of them posted as their first post back on instagram... Comparing their pics and locations (and especially their captions).

Mikhel posted two images 17 weeks ago but I thought the second one was kind of interesting:

Good to finally get some time in the garage and get those damn carbs back in @nick_gee613 by @mikhel_sickand

Eff you life!! Hittin' the open road. Seize the  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 1f41f  by @mikhel_sickand

Kevin W posted this 20 weeks ago:

Needed a me day.... by @kevin.c.wendt

Mike posted this 19 weeks ago:

Ahhh Charley, my cute cuddle bud. #puppylove #worldslargestrat #smoochesfrompooches #whitelab by @ogilmike

And then we have Jasmine's first instagram back 19 weeks ago:

A couple of my favourites. by @jasmine.lorimer

Now this is where it's interesting to me, because it's a photo taken at a lake not too far from Kenora (with a friend from Kenora). So IMO if the geotag is correct then she was back in that area after filming ended (and not too far away from Mike). Again nothing conclusive, but something that I noticed. Smiley

Very very very interesting! Thank you @siena for those nuggets Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 2498057887 #jasmike4eva Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:10 am

@siena.....ya think JasMike posed with the same dog? Oh wow, I have looked at those 2 pics many times and it just occurred to me that it could the same dog. I rest my case if it's the same dog, that is all giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:22 am

You're welcome @LeapofFaith! Smiley

@mercieme I just zoomed in on the dog and I actually think it's a black pug! laugh out loud Now that would've wild if it'd been a white lab. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 3806527698

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:23 am

mercieme wrote:@siena.....ya think JasMike posed with the same dog? Oh wow, I have looked at those 2 pics many times and it just occurred to me that it could the same dog. I rest my case if it's the same dog, that is all giggling

Unfortunately they are not the same dog. The dog in Jasmine's photo has a docked tail and you would never dock the tail of a golden lab which is the puppy that Mike is holding.

Also - check out those pictures on the wall behind Mikhel- a little tacky but maybe not unexpected from a young single man.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:49 am

We could have had dog-gate! Darn! Great sleuthing @siena !

:Bendog

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:55 pm

:dancingdoggy: Yes, we could've had Charley the cute white lab be the centre of dog-gate.  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 3806527698 Thanks @GuardianAngel!

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Wouldn't it be great if Instagram captured who took the photo instead of who posted the photo? Jasmine could have taken the photos of any or all three guys and one of them could have taken the photo of her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Episode 6 recap from reel 2 reel pretty interesting....Reel 2 Reel Network ‏@reel2reelpod
Catch up on #BacheloretteCA ep 6 with our recap- we like @ogilvie_mike & @mikhel_sickand. Not so much @drewskieees
https://soundcloud.com/reel2reelpodcast/r2r-bc-6 …
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Jasmine tweeted again about this podcast and mentioned the "puddle talk" which starts around 37:19. laugh out loud

http://rosebuddies.libsyn.com/ep-42-now-thats-what-i-call-music-vol-3

About Drew: "He jumped in a fu**ing puddle. Who is he, Calvin and Hobbes?!" LOL

About Kevin W: "And then Captain Canada picks her up... and then slams her feet into the puddle... It was very much like Koko the gorilla just like figured out that's how human beings have fun. I want her to have fun so I'm going to slam her into this puddle over and over again. It was really really bizarre". Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 3806527698

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:54 pm

It "appears" that Jasmine was in Toronto recently and stayed at the Thompson Hotel which is located very close to where Kevin W supposedly has a condo. Both have similar views of the Toronto skyline. The reason I think she was there recently is because I can't see her pulling the thought out of her head about pillows it was a long time ago and then tweeting about it. At least it wouldn't be something I would do.

@Luvstruck  If this visit was around the 13th it might tie up with your supposition of the secret message "I'll be your lifeline tonight" caption.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Thompson%20hotel_zpsvlwhaggo

Source: Twitter @jazlor
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:41 pm

This was posted Oct 7th. It could be from his condo, since a lot of them have that plexi-glass on the balconies.

IG
kevin.c.wendtToronto isn't "vs" or "against" anybody. We love everybody.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 14478338_180680622372349_7792192644955766784_n

View roof top Thompson Hotel

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Atmosphere3

google.ca

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Thompson
Toronto Life

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz