SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:36 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Can someone tell me what KW told Jas and she said "me too" in the cave? Maybe i didn't hear it correctly but i felt like he said "i love you" and she said "me too".

Nuh I think he said to her "you know I love you right" and jas said yeah I know.....IMO ....thank u @Aunties_Love for bring that over now I can see what everyone is saying about the sunlight hmmm we know scaps and sunsets r the best evidence....that's how we knew Nikki was f2.....it's interesting though how many ppl on sm after the MTA r wanting Mike for bachelor however if mikhel is the heartbroken f2 I wonder if that will change??.....

Although I'd like to think Mikhel would be in the running, honestly I'd be surprised if anyone other than Mike is next Bach now. He's definitely being presented as Canada's Most Eligible, IMO.  Unfortunately If Mikhel isn't F1, we may never see him again.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:39 am

maybe Mikhel already turned them down then (if he is F2)?
Because he will be having a perfect story for his own season if he is F2
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:25 am

Or maybe Mikhel is F1 and they know Canada would prefer Mike to KW as the next Lead?.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:01 am

Aunties_Love wrote:You are welcome everyone for the vid. IMO, it will likely be Mike as the next bach. The viewing party and the Bachelorette Canada facebook site seem to be promoting Mike. All the comments there are really wanting him. There were a ton more comments made on twitter tonight while watching the show that also want Mike as the next bach.

65 posts on that vid and most of them are talking about Mike and wanting him as the next bach.

All vids are posted on Bachelorette Canada facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteCA/videos/594124240770982/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:40 am

Maybe it's because 60% of the people believe Mikhel won't be available? (meaning he will be F1).

The fact that the prod is promoting him now is more tricky though.
They probably want him as the next bachelor, or they want Mikhel but they can't promote him that much, they can just make his heartbreak his bachelor story.
They can also be promoting Mike now to make sure they have a choise between the two so when one says no they still have someone.

Or it can be because they themselves know Mikhel is not available because he is F1 (or he already said no).

I mean there are different theories we can consider here. No?
JMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:59 am

Yea, I guess, but IMO, the support for Mike to be either F1 or the next lead has been there since the beginning of the airing of the series so with what I have seen on twitter for a long time, think he has the majority of the following right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:12 am

I like Mikhel but Jasmine's body language is way off with him in the finale preview. Maybe the producers are trying to throw the viewers off but still...

She looks more into Kevin W.

Also, is that the way Kevin behave when he's in love or is it the show? Geese.

It's unfortunate that the guys aren't writing blogs like what the girls did for Bachelor Canada so we can get a repeat of what happened when April's (F1) blog was uploaded before the finale aired. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:50 am

this is breaking my heart sad

I remember that blog-gate. EPIC
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:02 pm

I dont think Mikhel will do it due to the fact his mother said he went into a cacoon after the last break up, now I think he is only putting on a brave face because his heart was broken.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:11 pm

I guess I'm the only one, but I TOTALLY see Mikhel wanting to become the next bachelor laugh out loud Same with Mike. If Mikhel's not F1, I say there's a pretty healthy competition between who will become the next lead. Should be interesting to watch Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:42 pm

I think a Kevin W Bachelor season would be totally entertaining actually. He is a little rough around the edges and charming enough that the ladies would be crazy for him. Lots of opportunities for drama. Lol.

But if I had to choose a Bachelor from this season, I would pick Kevin P. He's gorgeous and thoughtful. And mature enough to pull it off. Mike or Mikhel personalities are too vanilla for me.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:51 pm

I think Mike would be a good bachelor.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz