SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:57 pm

Drew tried to date Bianca. Lol

http://etcanada.com/video/786018883620/brad-smith-drops-bachelorette-canada-bombshell/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:25 pm

laugh out loud that's hilarious.

Brad looks so good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:34 pm

I watched it and Mike had a good date however I still think he's behind Mikhel and maybe Kevin W.

I think Brad looks better than he did on the show. I like that he and the other guy picked Mikhel for Jasmine. Me too.

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:43 pm

He is miles better than he was on the show I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:51 pm

albean99 wrote:I watched it and Mike had a good date however I still think he's behind Mikhel and maybe Kevin W.

I think Brad looks better than he did on the show. I like that he and the other guy picked Mikhel for Jasmine. Me too.  

He might have chosen Mikhel for Jasmine but he is not in the final 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:54 pm

reason wrote:
albean99 wrote:I watched it and Mike had a good date however I still think he's behind Mikhel and maybe Kevin W.

He might have chosen Mikhel for Jasmine but he is not in the final 2.

Do you know that for sure?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Auntie_love has said so. I believe everything she has given us has come through so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Ok that was a source info. Members have the right to believe source info. We haven't sleuthed the info yet, just being clear that it was your opinion.

Kyle wasn't the F3 as per that source.

I like to take all information into consideration, sleuthing, source etc

We sleuth till the end! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:03 pm

reason wrote:Auntie_love has said so.  I believe everything she has given us has come through so far.

Didn't Auntie say that Kyle was in the f3? (I see GA confimed that) I don't follow everything but I don't believe I've seen anything from sleuthing, which I trust more than spoilers, that rules Mikhel out from the f2.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:45 pm

All I know from the source is that Mike, Kevin W, and Keith were to be the F3. We obviously know through sleuthing that it's not the case so could the source be correct for the second part when they said that Mike and Kevin W were the F2, no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:All I know from the source is that Mike, Kevin W, and Keith were to be the F3.  We obviously know through sleuthing that it's not the case so could the source be correct for the second part when they said that Mike and Kevin W were the F2, no idea

Did the source said the name out loud or wrote them down?

Anyway maybe, just maybe there was just a confusion on Mikhel and Kyle's names because the sounds of both names are not that different?
It's not like it was Kyle instead of Drew for example. Kyle and Mikhel sound a bit alike.
Just a theory laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:21 pm

IMO Mikhel and Mike have connected in different ways to Jasmine. I'm not sure if I see one as ahead of the other in terms of the connection, because IMO both have developed in contrasting ways. Mike had that initial deep personal connection and received the FIR. But then Mikhel had that kiss early on and progressed at a different speed. Mike has now progressed on that front too (Jasmine saying that their chemistry was off the charts), and has spoken about seeing the possibility of falling in love with Mike. Mikhel also had a great date and he opened up about his family etc. I am really interested to see the HTDs though because I think things will begin to get clearer from that point forward. That's just how I see it at the moment.

From what I've seen via social media and comparing narratives I do think it's likely that Mikhel will be the next Bachelor and Mike will be F1, but I'm still waiting to see more to be 100% certain (and I don't want to jinx anything laugh out loud). The tricky thing about this season is that the final three have all had clues pointing us to different conclusions. We shall see. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz