SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by SLA44 Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Plus I think Ben has some fluidity to him and would look a lot smoother on the dance floor than Sean or Chris did.  He was pretty good with the dips in those videos I watched of Kaitlyn's season and he really looked pretty good doing that two step or whatever the name of that western dance was.  I think he would do pretty good and I believe Bindi (SP?) got over $300,000 - it depends on how long they last - the longer the more money they get.

Last edited by SLA44 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Bachelor Nation alone will vote him into the Top 6 or 7 no matter how good or bad a dancer he is. It's not easy on the new relationship but it can be done. Case in point, my avatar..

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 64 Samuel10hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 64 Samuel10 hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 64 Family10hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 64 Samuel15hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 64 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:36 pm

I always say it would be silly IMO to turn down that type of opportunity. They have to go into it as a team with both supporting each other. If the F1 is having issues, then the lead must ensure there is honesty and conversation at the same time building trust in each other. The lead will need all the support they can get. It's not easy IMO to go for weeks on end with all the hours they put in. The last thing they need is a jealous fiancé.

Money isn't everything, (so they say) but that kind of money and exposure IMO is an awesome start financially as a couple. If Ben has a good season, like lipsis says, he'll be around for awhile just on Bachelor Nation votes alone whether he has two left feet or not. That's a lot of cash to take home to Denver. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:44 pm

He should do it IMO, but if he were to decline, then major points to him!

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:10 pm

SLA44 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I did hear him say in one of his interviews (either Extra ET I think) that he has a few dance moves and I thought then that he was probably going to be on DWTS and was wondering who he would be paired with.  Peta or Lindsay maybe?  Or maybe Witney?
Peta and Witney were already paired with Bachelors, so I don't think they'd get a second one. I think Lindsay or Sharna or Emma.
I forgot about Sharna and she would be could with Ben.  I was thinking of Peta or Lindsay because I think they are both 5'7" and I'm not sure if any of the others are that tall - I think Emma may be 5'7' also and Sharna is 5'6".  With Ben being 6'4" he would need the tallest pro he could get and I think 5'7" is the tallest of the pros.
Witney is 5'3 and was partnered with 6'1 Chris Soules. Peta is 5'7 and was partnered with 6'3 Sean Lowe. Emma is 5'5. And Sharna and Lindsay are both 5'6. Peta being only 1 inch taller than Sharna and Lindsay wouldn't make a difference IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:16 pm

As long as Lauren and Ben are on the same page and willing to commit, have patience, be understanding, etc. etc. they should be just fine. If a few (2 couples) of the Bach/ette couples can survive, then so can they. It especially helps that Lauren lives in that city and has her own life there already AND she'll probably be busy with her job 90% of the time during the week anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:20 pm

That race car driver that Emma was paired up with was pretty tall also - wasn't he around 6'4"?  I think most of the dancers are around the 5'3" range the other one that is 5'7' is Kym Johnson but I don't know if she is competing on DWTS anymore - wasn't she paired with Donald Driver?

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:21 pm

Jackie, Jami, Lauren H, and Jen are all together at Disneyland at the moment. Emily is apparently Amanda's third daughter that she cards around everywhere, as she has literally been taking her everywhere the past few days (Haley apparently didn't go...which I would think she would. Plus, I thought they were joined at the hip.  hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 64 3806527698 ) I actually think Emily is staying at Amanda's house. Also, Leah has been joining them for a few outings too, like eating KFC and going to the beach. Seems the cast this season is very close.

I'm getting all this info from IG, Twitter, and mostly snap chat, btw.

Last edited by eversotrue on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:23 pm

SLA44 wrote:That race car driver that Emma was paired up with was pretty tall also - wasn't he around 6'4"?  I think most of the dancers are around the 5'3" range the other one that is 5'7' is Kym Johnson but I don't know if she is competing on DWTS anymore - wasn't she paired with Donald Driver?
Peta was paired with Donald Driver.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:24 pm

eversotrue wrote:As long as Lauren and Ben are on the same page and willing to commit, have patience, be understanding, etc. etc. they should be just fine. If a few (2 couples) of the Bach/ette couples can survive, then so can they. It especially helps that Lauren lives in that city and has her own life there already AND she'll probably be busy with her job 90% of the time during the week anyway.
I don't think that Chris and Whitney were going to make it even if he hadn't done DWTS.  I just didn't see the chemistry there with him for her.  JMO

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:28 pm

eversotrue- agreed. It is the commitment that will keep them together- without it they can't get past rough spots, DWTS or not. And it will help that the F1 has a "life" in LA during the long weeks of rehearsal.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:29 pm

eversotrue wrote:
SLA44 wrote:That race car driver that Emma was paired up with was pretty tall also - wasn't he around 6'4"?  I think most of the dancers are around the 5'3" range the other one that is 5'7' is Kym Johnson but I don't know if she is competing on DWTS anymore - wasn't she paired with Donald Driver?
Peta was paired with Donald Driver.
Oh well they are both 5'7" blondes from Down Under so at least there were some similarities there.  :shootme:

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90