SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 17, 2016 5:05 pm

I haven't watched, I put it on last night while I was waiting for my dinner to cook and got sucked in. Based on last night alone, I thought Ginger was scored too high for her quickstep and Paige too low for her Argentine Tango. I felt Paige deserved the same scores as Nyle. From the judges comments I thought a bit of the old DWTS fix was in towards Ginger and Nyle. I was surprised I enjoyed Paige, as usually Mark enjoys me so much that I do not enjoy his partner at all. I could be wrong and will actually watch the finale to see if the judging seems off to me still. I haven't watch the whole season, so just going on last night alone. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:It has been a great competition and I have enjoyed watching the various talented pairs.  I have been rooting for Ginger/Val from the beginning and believe she has a chance to win on her own merit.  I am totally impressed with Paige as she was an unknown to me and hope this gives her opportunities outside the fight ring, what a back story she has about the bullying - she is adorable.  Nyle is amazing and I love the fact that he wants to be an inspiration for the deaf community  - he has accomplished that and more.  
I am happy for any of the final 3 to win.  yes

I like Ginger and Val too, and she came into the competition with no dance experience and shortly after giving birth to her son!!!  And I think that her dancing has improved throughout the season.  So, I will be happy if she and Val win.  I actually like all three of the remaining couples.  And it was rough to see the other two couples get eliminated last night, but I bet that the voting was close.

Paige's mother taught dancing, so I would think that that has given her a little advantage in that it may have helped her to retain the dance steps in their routines, but it appeared that she only took dance lessons as a young girl.  If she wins, I will be happy for her and Mark as well and will feel like she earned it.

It is amazing how well Nyle has done in this dance competition, and I won't be surprised if he is the winner either.  All and all, this season has been very entertaining, and any of the remaining couples have a real chance to take that mirror ball trophy home.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 19, 2016 1:21 pm

I watched GMA from Monday and Kym Johnson said that Ginger is everything DWTS is all about. She came in with no dance experience and it's so refined now that she's probably the most improved. When asked she said she thought Ginger could make the finals. She said she thought that Wanya could recover but was worried about him because he was at the bottom of the leaderboard. She said Nyle surprised her the most this season and he's unbelievable. Every week he surprises her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Wow, Nyle's freestyle was amazing. Raw and almost painful. He deserves to win for that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 9:47 pm

That dance, Nyle, was one of the best I've ever seen on this show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Wow, Paige's freestyle was beautiful too. Quite the finale. Tomorrow will be very exciting.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 23, 2016 10:06 pm

Val is an excellent choreographer but Paige or Nyle for the win, incredible & amazing stories through their freestyles....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Mark was so sweet. Should be quite the finale tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 10:19 pm

I am not a fan of contemporary dancing at all but I loved Nyle and Peta's! Paige and Mark's was also good but it didn't amaze me like his did.

I have not voted all season... I picked up my phone and put in 5 votes for Nyle after that dance!

I would like to see him win but won't be disappointed if Paige would win. I am not down for a Ginger win. There is something about her that has bothered me all season and I hate to see ABC pimping her. Wayna should have been in the finals instead of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 24, 2016 1:12 am

Paige & Mark FTW!!! I also haven't voted yet this season but cast my votes tonight for them.

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Family10swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel15swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 24, 2016 1:16 am

^ Ditto!! Their freestyle made me tear up!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 swoon - DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 24, 2016 3:33 am

Peta should not have her partner win as she did not choreograph the final freestyle dance with Nyle. When you compare what Mark or Val did for their partners, she wasn't nearly there.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
dw_a_mom
Spoil Me Again
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
Linds911